PDA

View Full Version : WE'RE DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!

Beef
7/26/2007, 10:03 AM
We should go ahead and forfeit 2007 along with 2005. A&M has been running gassers before class and apparently no one else in the world has. I bet those progressive thinking Aggies have even been lifting weights. Or maybe they practiced in the spring and even devised something as diabolical as a scrimmage in the spring and called it a spring game!!!! I hope no one has bought season tickets or anything because there's no point in showing up. WE'RE DOOMED!!!!!!! :rcmad:

From the DMN:

I know the effort we put out, the passion. No one else ran eight gassers on Wednesday morning at 5:30 before we went to 8 o'clock class. No one else did that with us.

So honestly I could care less what anybody else thinks of us.

GrapevineSooner
7/26/2007, 10:05 AM
I know the effort we put out, the passion. No one else ran eight gassers on Wednesday morning at 5:30 before we went to 8 o'clock class. No one else did that with us.

So honestly I could not care less what anybody else thinks of us.
Fixed for ya, Stevie.

PhiDeltBeers
7/26/2007, 10:10 AM
Maybe he actually could care less and just doesn't realize it. Or maybe he didn't clep out of Grammar 101.

Dio
7/26/2007, 10:31 AM
We're screwed

HTown77095
7/26/2007, 10:35 AM
Dang I was really looking forward to this season too. It looks like I need to reschedule all of my saturdays :(

Mac94
7/26/2007, 10:35 AM
Oh it's worse than you think ... you haven't even gott'n wind of our super secret program ....... RICHARD SIMMONS WORKOUT TAPES!!!!!

Javorski's sweating to the oldies as I type this! Be afraid, very afraid! ;)

sooner518
7/26/2007, 10:37 AM
with A&M running gassers, and UT lifting weights, I fear for our players' lives!!!!

NormanPride
7/26/2007, 10:46 AM
Oh it's worse than you think ... you haven't even gott'n wind of our super secret program ....... RICHARD SIMMONS WORKOUT TAPES!!!!!

No wonder we've gotten so much rain recently.

soonerboy_odanorth
7/26/2007, 11:26 AM
Oh... Don't. Get. Me. Started. :D

CatfishSooner
7/26/2007, 11:37 AM
:eek: :eek: I'm just going to convert to Aggy...

Mac94
7/26/2007, 12:10 PM
I'm just going to convert to Aggy...

Okay ... but you've got to pass a test first ... and then there is the secret initiation during Fish Camp ....

but as the Spirit of Aggieland says; "...when they've boosted all the rest, they will come and join the best, we are the Aggies, the Aggies are we, we're from Texas A M C ..."

;)

Seamus
7/26/2007, 12:50 PM

No wonder we've gotten so much rain recently.

Solid freaking http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.gif . Hilarious :D

CtheB
7/26/2007, 01:29 PM
We should go ahead and forfeit 2007 along with 2005. A&M has been running gassers before class and apparently no one else in the world has. I bet those progressive thinking Aggies have even been lifting weights. Or maybe they practiced in the spring and even devised something as diabolical as a scrimmage in the spring and called it a spring game!!!! I hope no one has bought season tickets or anything because there's no point in showing up. WE'RE DOOMED!!!!!!! :rcmad:

From the DMN:

True, but until they really nut up and take a decisive step towards having something like Football 101 for the ladies or an all-invited weightlifting meet for the public they will always fall second fiddle to OState.

BASSooner
7/26/2007, 01:35 PM
More awful news just in. OSU is throwing passes:eek:

It's true they have the most powerful offense in the world.

Make way for armageddon!:eek: