PDA

View Full Version : Rob Schneider as Lindsay Lohan

KC//CRIMSON
7/25/2007, 05:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agw192El9Rs&mode=related&search=

In a related news.....

In the shocker of all shockers, Lindsay Lohan claims she's innocent and that the cocaine found in her pocket wasn't hers. She was asked by Access Hollywood if there was anything she wanted to get out there about her arrest and she responded via email:

"Yes. I am innocent... did not do drugs they're not mine. I was almost hit by my assistant Tarin's mom. I appreciate everyone giving me my privacy."

To be fair, I carry around other people's cocaine in my pockets all the time. Sometimes I even carry it around in my nose. That's true friendship, man. You wouldn't even understand. Besides, she was pulled over drunk and driving and carrying drugs in her pocket. The only way she could be any less innocent is if she was also carrying a knife with a severed head attached to it. -SF:D

MextheBulldog
7/25/2007, 08:37 PM
Totally makes sense. There is no way LL would be caught with cocaine in her pocket.

jk the sooner fan
7/26/2007, 07:34 AM
a hollywood publicist or whatever the woman is, said that lindsay lohan was wearing somebody else's pants

and she said it with a straight face

again,.......i believe it

StoopTroup
7/26/2007, 09:55 AM
Wonder if they did a blood test on her?

If she's innocent of doing drugs...that would have cleared her and she would mearly be fighting a possession charge...

LMAO!