PDA

View Full Version : OKC gets new service to Cleveland on Continental.

SoonerStormchaser
7/25/2007, 11:00 AM
Hey guys, just wanted to drop a quick note that OKC is getting n/s service on Continental to Cleveland beginning on September 30th. Two n/s flights a day on a 50 seat ERJ-145.

So, let's recap all the n/s destinations from OKC--

Southwest: Dallas (Love Field), Houston (Hobby), Las Vegas, Baltimore (beginning next Saturday, 8/4), Phoenix, St. Louis, Kansas City, Denver (beginning in November)

ExpressJet: Ontario, San Antonio, ***-tin, Albuquerque, Sacramento, San Diego

American: Chicago (O-Hare), Dallas (DFW), St. Louis

Delta: Cincinnati, Atlanta, Salt Lake City, Los Angeles

Northwest: Minneapolis, Memphis, Detroit

Continental: Houston (Bush), Cleveland, Newark

US Airways: Phoenix, Las Vegas

Frontier: Denver

United: Denver, Chicago (O-Hare), Los Angeles, Washington DC (Dulles)

critical_phil
7/25/2007, 11:03 AM
.. OKC is getting n/s service on Continental to Cleveland..

why?

mdklatt
Cleveland! Hot damn!

mdklatt
why?

Why not?

bluedogok
7/25/2007, 11:08 AM
It's nice if you need it.......

I spent two weeks working in Cleveland three years ago, the direct Austin-Cleveland flight was much better than my normal drive to DFW and fly out from there that I normally had to do.

critical_phil
7/25/2007, 11:10 AM
Why not?

because i've already been to cleveland.

mdklatt
7/25/2007, 11:20 AM
because i've already been to cleveland.

The point isn't to go to Cleveland, it's to go to Cleveland so you can get on a Continental flight that goes somewhere you'd actually want to go. :D

critical_phil
7/25/2007, 11:21 AM
The point isn't to go to Cleveland, it's to go to Cleveland so you can get on a Continental flight that goes somewhere you'd actually want to go. :D

i've got to be honest with you - i have no use for any place north of nashville.

:texan:

frankensooner
7/25/2007, 11:22 AM
I thought there was a n/s to Orlando too! I think Delta. Don't forget Champion Air!!! ;)

I stand corrected.

http://www.flyokc.com/releases/NonStop%20Schedule.pdf

william_brasky
7/25/2007, 02:28 PM
Are you going to Cleveland?

And you, are you going to Cleveland?

We're all going to Cleveland! We're all going to Cleveland!

mdklatt
7/25/2007, 04:23 PM
i've got to be honest with you - i have no use for any place north of nashville.

That's what I'm saying. OKC-CLE-BNA is probably less flying time than OKC-IAH-BNA.

Vaevictis
7/25/2007, 04:24 PM
Why not Cleveland?

Simple: Because if the universe were to take a ****, Cleveland is where it would come out.

Harry Beanbag
7/25/2007, 04:28 PM
Why not Cleveland?

Simple: Because if the universe were to take a ****, Cleveland is where it would come out.

I thought that was El Reno?

Jimminy Crimson
7/25/2007, 04:30 PM
Why not Cleveland?

I thought that was Austin...

rufnek05
7/25/2007, 04:52 PM
sweet, now i can go watch the indians play

Vaevictis
7/25/2007, 05:13 PM
I thought that was Austin...

... if the universe were to have vaginitis, Austin is where the stench would come out.

Never been, so I can't comment.

Harry Beanbag
7/25/2007, 05:49 PM
Never been, so I can't comment.

I don't really recommend it.http://www.bookbugs.us/blog/wp-images/smilies/icon_vomit.gif

mdklatt
7/25/2007, 05:58 PM

The worst place in western Oklahoma is still better than a fair number of places in eastern Oklahoma, and El Reno isn't even the worst place in western Oklahoma (my vote is for Anadarko).

trwxxa
7/25/2007, 07:01 PM

without having to go through Newark or O'Hare or some other god forsaken mega hub.

Cleveland is only a mini-hub

SoonerStormchaser
7/25/2007, 07:09 PM
Cleveland, Memphis and Cincinnati are the redheaded stepchildren of Continental, Northwest and Delta, respectively.