PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay at it again

Sooner in Tampa
7/24/2007, 09:46 AM
This girl has got a serious problem. Let's hope she figures that out and REALLY gets help and she quits going through the motions in rehab.

SANTA MONICA, Calif (AP) - Lindsay Lohan, who just finished a second stint in rehab for substance abuse treatment, was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving and possession of cocaine early Tuesday, authorities said.
Lohan, who is already facing a drunken driving charge in Beverly Hills, was stopped near the Santa Monica Police Department after authorities were called about a car chasing another vehicle, said Sgt. Shane Talbot.
Authorities conducted a field sobriety test and then transported Lohan to the police department.
A breath test was conducted and her blood alcohol was between .12 percent and .13 percent, Talbot said. California's legal limit is 0.08 percent. The 21-year-old actress was booked on two misdemeanor charges of suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol and driving on a suspended license and two felony charges of possession of cocaine and transport of a narcotic, Talbot said.

OKC-SLC
7/24/2007, 09:50 AM
When does this yainch go to jail for this stuff?

JohnnyMack
7/24/2007, 09:51 AM
She's a turd.

frankensooner
7/24/2007, 10:03 AM
I wonder if bri still thinks she is pretty?

Beef
7/24/2007, 10:10 AM
Those Malibu rehab centers don't seem to work very well.

Beef
7/24/2007, 10:11 AM
And I would hit that ****ed up train wreck like it owed Phil money.

the_ouskull
7/24/2007, 10:17 AM
In. Maybe even more, now... as long as she kept some of what was up top.

the_ouskull

OKC-SLC
7/24/2007, 10:24 AM
Oh, don't get me wrong. I'd hit it like Solid Gold.

Then send her to jail.

BillyBall
7/24/2007, 10:30 AM
her blood alcohol was between .12 percent and .13 percent,

Sounds like Breakfast :eddie:

StuIsTheMan
7/24/2007, 10:32 AM
What ever happend to the Three Strikes law anyway?:confused:

oumartin
7/24/2007, 10:35 AM
what? you guys think she is cute? yuck

OKC-SLC
7/24/2007, 10:45 AM
I don't know how to post pictures, but she ain't looking too great in this mugshot:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/0724071lohan1.html

Boomer.....
7/24/2007, 10:46 AM
She is a mess.

SoonerBOI
7/24/2007, 11:02 AM
the pop sl_t is going to jail.

Taxman71
7/24/2007, 11:15 AM
Doesn't she watch Entourage? Why would she be behind the wheel (E's job) or have her party favors on her person (Turtle's job)? It is safe to say, she doesn't need a cook, sorry Drama.

proud gonzo
7/24/2007, 11:55 AM
I don't know how to post pictures, but she ain't looking too great in this mugshot:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/0724071lohan1.htmlhttp://i.l.cnn.net/cnn/2007/SHOWBIZ/Movies/07/24/lohan.arrest/art.lohan.mug.shot.jpg

jk the sooner fan
7/24/2007, 12:01 PM
maybe she and robert downey jr can hook up and do a movie together

looks like lindsay is headed for some hard time

mikeelikee
7/24/2007, 01:49 PM
Britney, Paris, Lindsay. Britney, Paris, Lindsay. Britney, Paris, Lindsay.

Interchangable spoiled skanks.

silverwheels
7/24/2007, 01:53 PM

Celebrities can do pretty much whatever they want and get away with it most of the time.

royalfan5
7/24/2007, 01:57 PM
considering she is still at zero strikes at this point, it really doesn't apply to her. Also California is finding that it can't afford the law because of the costs of housing prisoners at 200% of system capacity.

dolemitesooner
7/24/2007, 02:03 PM
I would hit it

Boomer.....
7/24/2007, 02:14 PM
considering she is still at zero strikes at this point, it really doesn't apply to her. Also California is finding that it can't afford the law because of the costs of housing prisoners at 200% of system capacity.
Isn't this her second DUI and drug conviction?

royalfan5
7/24/2007, 02:16 PM
Isn't this her second DUI and drug conviction?
2nd arrest. No convictions as of yet. Also a DUI is not a felony is CA.

Boomer.....
7/24/2007, 03:19 PM
From TMZ:

Lindsay Lohan might be adding a whole lotta striped jumpsuits to her wardrobe.

Already facing charges for driving under the influence and misdemeanor hit and run in Beverly Hills, Lindsay racked up even more charges last night in Santa Monica, and is now facing big-time jail time.

The maximum sentence she faced for the original DUI and hit and run charges was 6 months for each. Last night, Lindsay was charged with another DUI -- if convicted of both DUIs, she could face up to one year in jail. And the horror doesn't stop there! She was also charged with possession of cocaine, which is a felony and carries a maximum of three years in jail.

Lohan is accused of driving on a suspended license as well, which carries a maximum of one year in jail. Her frenemy Paris Hilton was sentenced to 45 days for the same offense.

As far as the allegation of bringing cocaine into a correctional facility -- our sources tell us that this charge will most likely be dropped, because it is only enforced if someone transports drugs to an inmate in custody. Lohan didn't willingly go to jail last night!

Judges don't take kindly to arrestees whose crimes occur so close together -- so it's quite possible that the proverbial book will be thrown at her. In a worst case scenario, Lilo could face SIX YEARS in jail!

the_ouskull
7/24/2007, 05:51 PM

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/0724071lohan1.html

See? THAT is why she's hot. In a 3am or whatever mug shot after a night of partying, drinking, and drugging it up, she STILL looks "not too great." Anybody else; anybody not as hot as The Lohan there, and the mugshot looks like one of those ugly teachers that got busted for sleeping with a student.

the_ouskull

Jimminy Crimson
7/24/2007, 08:48 PM
Like white on rice.

So in!

goingoneight
7/24/2007, 10:26 PM
Sounds like I need my keys to go get breakfast. :eddie:

fixed. :D

OKC-SLC
7/24/2007, 10:30 PM
See? THAT is why she's hot. In a 3am or whatever mug shot after a night of partying, drinking, and drugging it up, she STILL looks "not too great." Anybody else; anybody not as hot as The Lohan there, and the mugshot looks like one of those ugly teachers that got busted for sleeping with a student.

the_ouskull
I'm smellin' what you're stepping in.

goingoneight
7/24/2007, 10:38 PM
So who wouldn't still hit a coke-ad, drunken hawtee here? Might as well get some before it's violated in jail, right? :D

soonerbrat
7/25/2007, 08:05 AM
Those Malibu rehab centers don't seem to work very well.

it's frickin malibu.

Kathy Griffin on Lindsey Lohan - hilarious (http://youtube.com/watch?v=hbKaJPxt45E)

Sooner in Tampa
7/25/2007, 09:26 AM
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Lindsay Lohan, who was arrested and released on bail for investigation of misdemeanor driving under the influence and with a suspended license, and felony cocaine possession, says she's innocent.
Lohan was arrested early Tuesday in Santa Monica, less than two weeks after completing her second trip to rehab. "I am innocent... did not do drugs they're not mine. I was almost hit by my assistant Tarin's mom I appreciate everyone giving me my privacy," the 21-year-old actress wrote in an e-mail to "Access Hollywood" host Billy Bush, the show reported on its Web site Tuesday night.

jk the sooner fan
7/25/2007, 09:28 AM
well, that clears that up.......i sure believe it

OSUAggie
7/25/2007, 09:30 AM
Poor girl...

Sooner in Tampa
7/25/2007, 09:31 AM
well, that clears that up.......i sure believe itHEH...I thought it was pretty funny...how people who have been busted with drugs actually say "Yeah, those are mine." ??

jk the sooner fan
7/25/2007, 09:35 AM
well, she took the stuff into the jail with her....lord thats worse than just having it on you in your car.....stupid stupid stupid

TexasLidig8r
7/25/2007, 09:43 AM
Of course.. the blood test taken at the Po Po station should disclose whether any blow had been consumed.

She pretty much needs to.. as her attorney is undoubtedly telling her.. "SHUT THE HELL UP." Don't say anything, stay low, stay away from the clubs and OH.. DUMASS... ONLY BAD THINGS HAPPEN AFTER 2 A.M.!!!

It kills me that the leering press is so overly obsessed with these marginally talented, young, uneducated IDIOTS! "I know.. let's see what she thinks about the next presidential election! Yeah.. let's hang on EVERY FLIPPIN WORD that this uneducated, ill-bred child has to say because.. she can play make believe!"

:rolleyes:

BillyBall
7/25/2007, 09:46 AM
marginally talented

I don't know, she seems like the type of chick that could suck a bowling ball through a garden hose....

oumartin
7/25/2007, 10:41 AM
looks like she needs to get ahold of jessica simpson and get herself some pro active from the looks of that mugshot.

Mongo
7/25/2007, 10:57 AM
Of course.. the blood test taken at the Po Po station should disclose whether any blow had been consumed.

She pretty much needs to.. as her attorney is undoubtedly telling her.. "SHUT THE HELL UP." Don't say anything, stay low, stay away from the clubs and OH.. DUMASS... ONLY BAD THINGS HAPPEN AFTER 2 A.M.!!!

It kills me that the leering press is so overly obsessed with these marginally talented, young, uneducated IDIOTS! "I know.. let's see what she thinks about the next presidential election! Yeah.. let's hang on EVERY FLIPPIN WORD that this uneducated, ill-bred child has to say because.. she can play make believe!"

:rolleyes:

so you are saying you wouldnt hit it?

doesnt surprise me:) ;)

jk the sooner fan
7/25/2007, 10:59 AM
as skanks go, she's one of the hotter ones around

Tulsa_Fireman
7/25/2007, 11:02 AM
http://i.xanga.com/goofycaca/IdHitIt.jpeg

colleyvillesooner
7/26/2007, 02:18 PM
I like the genious statement:

That behavior won't cut it anymore and neither will spa-style clinics, said Barry Gerald Sands, a Century City defense attorney who's also a certified drug and alcohol counselor.

"Whatever you have done in the past, do a 360-degree turn and go the other way," Sands said Wednesday. "She has to change her alleged friends, people sharing or selling her drugs. She has to lead a clean and sober life.

360 degrees huh?

Fugue
7/26/2007, 03:07 PM
I like the genious statement:

360 degrees huh?

:D

colleyvillesooner
7/26/2007, 03:11 PM
you like that?

That's my calling card...

Fugue
7/26/2007, 03:15 PM
Jason Kidd made this same mistake a few years ago. They were playing chitty and he promised that they would turn it around 360 degrees. He was right, they got worse. :texan: