PDA

View Full Version : BIG 12 Media Days...

goingoneight
7/23/2007, 12:59 AM
I remember listening to the Sports Animal about it all last year way after the daily festivities were over... got a question. Is "media days" actually on TV or on the radio, or is it just a Q&A with coaches and players?

I would have put this on the FB board, but I wasn't sure I'd hear back tonight. We're scheduled for tomorrow, apparently.

I'm still stuck at home with a bum (broken and all surgery'd up) hand, so I was just wondering if I could catch something interesting on the tube tomorrow. TIA. :)

StoopTroup
7/23/2007, 03:18 AM
Try this...

http://www.big12sports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/footbl-media-day-central-07.html

goingoneight
7/23/2007, 04:16 AM
Muchass grassy-***. :D
I didn't know what all media days was about before... I thought it was just kind of a Q&A session with National media.

olevetonahill
7/23/2007, 07:18 AM
I remember listening to the Sports Animal about it all last year way after the daily festivities were over... got a question. Is "media days" actually on TV or on the radio, or is it just a Q&A with coaches and players?

I would have put this on the FB board, but I wasn't sure I'd hear back tonight. We're scheduled for tomorrow, apparently.

I'm still stuck at home with a bum (broken and all surgery'd up) hand, so I was just wondering if I could catch something interesting on the tube tomorrow. TIA. :)
Dont use as much lotion next time , yer hand wont slip off and smack the wall
YWIA

Sooner-jackman
7/23/2007, 12:34 PM
yes

OKC-SLC
7/23/2007, 02:15 PM
good quotes from Stoops.