PDA

View Full Version : 6 words you never want to hear

jk the sooner fan
7/22/2007, 07:04 PM
I'm Chris Hansen with Dateline NBC

anybody else watching the identify theft show? dude that thought he was engaged to Wendy is one dumb mutha***ka

jeez louise, where do these people come from

and for you folks on a steady marijuana diet,

its on NBC

tulsaoilerfan
7/22/2007, 07:30 PM
Guess being on this episode would be better than being featured on the "To catch a Perv" episode.

jk the sooner fan
7/22/2007, 08:31 PM
yeah thats an easy choice

KABOOKIE
7/22/2007, 09:33 PM
Holy ****. Did that dude just really use the "I need $45000 from you in bank fees to get to my $6.5 million" scam? How on Earth can people fall for these scams?

jk the sooner fan
7/22/2007, 09:35 PM
i want to know how the dude fell for the hot chick without knowing he was being scammed......and he was living with his wife apparently

when barrister michael said "i'm from nigeria".....my first thought was "shocking! really?"

StuIsTheMan
7/22/2007, 09:42 PM
"We beat you 33-34" I know that is only 5 words but I just went to the store...in my crimson and creme of course...And some BEEOTCH wearing some torn up Puke green and coffee yellow sweat shirt, that was made for her obviously smaller daughter, started in on me with this crap! And her much smaller and definately whiped husband just sat there and snickerd...My youngest...god bless him...he lets out and I qoute "Screw your yellow and green, Crimson and Cream will remain supreme" and then my oldes lets out a "Boomer" right in her face. The fat lady had nothing...and we went on our way...And my youngest is a Bronco fan...hey he was born there give him a break.

Sorry to hijack your thread JK...I just hate OREGON!

jk the sooner fan
7/22/2007, 09:44 PM
oh yay, you're back

KABOOKIE
7/22/2007, 09:46 PM
Apparently internet love attracts these idiots like magic. However, I couldn't help but to think I could get in on this. Hansen set his internet shop up and within a few minutes was selling stuff left and right. All I need to do is set my own internet store up and mark everything up. The nigerians will do the rest.

StuIsTheMan
7/22/2007, 09:48 PM
oh yay, you're back

Ah come on...you know you can't live without me;)

jk the sooner fan
7/22/2007, 09:48 PM
did you like it at the end when the guy says the underground website is moving to iran?

good luck interpol!

KABOOKIE
7/22/2007, 09:52 PM
Heh. I liked the part when Wendy emailed Chris in broken Engerish....

"F**k up, Chris, hate you why tell people about our deal?"

StuIsTheMan
7/22/2007, 09:52 PM
good luck interpol!

Yeah like they need luck:rolleyes:

soonerboomer93
7/22/2007, 10:31 PM
I read the first part online, I think that's the second part in a series...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032600/

jk the sooner fan
7/22/2007, 10:33 PM
they showed both hours tonite

the guy that got duped into thinking he was engaged to "wendy" warns Chris Hansen about dateline showing up if you meet a gal on the internet

pretty funny........Chris says "yeah i've heard of that show"

heh

soonerboomer93
7/22/2007, 10:45 PM
yeah, I remember that

I'm watching the second hour right now

mikeelikee
7/22/2007, 10:57 PM
Six words? How about, " Unfortunately, your test results were positive."

SCOUT
7/22/2007, 11:02 PM
Yeah, there are lots of six word phrases that you don't want to hear.

"Welcome to prison you're my b****"

StuIsTheMan
7/22/2007, 11:14 PM
Yeah, there are lots of six word phrases that you don't want to hear.

"Welcome to prison you're my b****"

and "Can I get cheese with that":confused:

oumartin
7/22/2007, 11:29 PM
crap, does this mean the 4,500 I sent my fiancee in sweeden isn't really gonna come here to be my bride?

My wife is so gonna be p!ssed

StuIsTheMan
7/22/2007, 11:32 PM
My wife is so gonna be p!ssed

that's seven but how about "More pics of your wife please"...one , two yeah thats six...:pop:

soonerboomer93
7/22/2007, 11:38 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17923487/

oumartin
7/22/2007, 11:43 PM
I take all major credit cards stu! :D

TheHumanAlphabet
7/23/2007, 09:23 AM
Both the Mrs and I agreed that the Wendy engaged guy was a few eggs short of a dozen...And to find out the first lady that answered the door was his wife!!! :eek: What was the dude telling her???

TheHumanAlphabet
7/23/2007, 09:24 AM
Holy ****. Did that dude just really use the "I need $45000 from you in bank fees to get to my $6.5 million" scam? How on Earth can people fall for these scams?

Nigerians are necessarily the sharpest around, then again, they keep using the same scams and keep getting people to fall for them...

TheHumanAlphabet
7/23/2007, 09:30 AM
did you like it at the end when the guy says the underground website is moving to iran?

good luck interpol!

As I said to the Mrs, I agree with Glenn Beck, we ARE at war with Iran, we only don't know it yet, because they are at war with us. Lets see, Iran has its hand in arms smuggling into Iraq, has sent Quds special forces to train Iraqi Al-qaeda, has been involved in drug in Afghanistan, has shipped missles capable of launching nukes to other countries, supporting Chavez and his plans and infrastructure and has joined with North Korea to counterfeit U.S. currency to the likes that we have never seen. Tell me Iran doesn't want us defeated...

jk the sooner fan
7/23/2007, 09:30 AM
Both the Mrs and I agreed that the Wendy engaged guy was a few eggs short of a dozen...And to find out the first lady that answered the door was his wife!!! :eek: What was the dude telling her???

yeah i kept wondering who she was, then at the end of the show they say that he was able to save his marriage......holy crap