PDA

View Full Version : Just walked into my 3 yearold son's room and found him

stoopified
7/21/2007, 10:45 AM
standing on his bed waving his OU flag.I didn't know wether to scold him for standing on his bed or applaud his flag waving so I just walked out.My wife was trying to get my goat the other day and told Ryan to say GO POKES.Ryan just lokked at her and and said NO MOM,BOOMER SOONER.Then with my urging he said POKES SUCK.My wife and I have agree if she lays off the pro-puke comments,I will not teach him anti-puke rhetoric.(YEAH,RIGHT).

King Crimson
7/21/2007, 10:51 AM
Go Pokes, is that what they say? i thought is was Orange Power?

Go where, 6-5?

MamaMia
7/21/2007, 11:25 AM
I have no problem telling my grandchildren that the osu pokies are so pathetic that they actually celebrate first downs, just to have something on which to hang Pistol Peters hat. :P

Boarder
7/21/2007, 11:46 AM
My boy knows anything orange as "shewwweee". That was the nicest way I could teach him to put it. He's been taught that since he could talk. My youngest is just starting to talk so I have to teach him, too.

When he sees anything osu he snurls (is that a word) his nose up (same thing with Tony Stewart stuff). It brings a tear to my eye.

bluedogok
7/21/2007, 01:50 PM
My 4 y.o. nephew grabs a football and says that he want to go play "OU" and tries to drag you outside. To him, football=OU.....my sister has trained him well. She took him to his first OU game (Baylor) when he was 2, now he gets upset when she goes to the game with my dad without him.

goingoneight
7/21/2007, 03:00 PM
My 4 y.o. nephew grabs a football and says that he want to go play "OU" and tries to drag you outside. To him, football=OU.....my sister has trained him well. She took him to his first OU game (Baylor) when he was 2, now he gets upset when she goes to the game with my dad without him.
so HE'S to blame for going into OT with the Fighting Zimas, eh? :D

SicEmBaylor
7/21/2007, 03:23 PM
so HE'S to blame for going into double OT with the Fighting Zimas, eh? :D
Fixed.

stoopified
7/23/2007, 06:12 AM
My boy comes to his pro-OU attitude naturally even without overt coaching on my part.When he was about a year and a half old evry time he saw the OU logo anywhere he would start hollering Boom Soon Dad,Boom Soon.His first utterance came in all places ,Stillwater.Classic!

OKLA21FAN
7/23/2007, 07:14 AM
Go Pokes, is that what they say? i thought is was Orange Power?

Go where, 6-5?

'most powerful offense in the universe....evar'