PDA

View Full Version : Anybody have a bead on n00b report date?

soonerboy_odanorth
7/20/2007, 03:11 PM
Is it before or after fan day on Aug. 3?

Rhino
7/20/2007, 03:36 PM
August 2.

soonerboy_odanorth
7/20/2007, 04:16 PM
August 2.

Why, by my astute calculations, that puts us a mere....hmmmm, divide by 2, square root of..., carry the 4...

13 freakin' days until the start of SOONERS FOOTBALL 2007!!!

I'm so freakin' geeked I can't stand it! I feel like Ralphie in the Christmas Story...

Collier11
7/20/2007, 04:57 PM
Dont shoot your eye out, we all know youve got a loaded gun... ;)

SouthFortySooner
7/20/2007, 06:32 PM
I walk on eggshells now. Can you feel the plane crash,train wreck, kick in the gut, day before practice announcment coming?

edit: there is no link here just my own trepidation :eek:

soonerloyal
7/20/2007, 09:59 PM
I hear ya, feel yer anxiety too. I'll probably uncross my fingers and toes on 5 January 2008.

But really, isn't someone else's team next in rotation for the Universe's red-headed stepchild by now? Egad.

Hey! Anyone have a link to their Countdown to Kickoff? Wish we could implant one on each page here. LOL

goingoneight
7/20/2007, 10:34 PM
I walk on eggshells now. Can you feel the plane crash,train wreck, kick in the gut, day before practice announcment coming?

edit: there is no link here just my own trepidation :eek:

Plane crash, train wreck, kick in the gut, day before practice announcment:

Stoops: Phil Loadholdt spent the entire summer in personal training with coach Schmidt, and we're considering moving him to wide receiver, now.

KantoSooner
7/21/2007, 12:00 AM
quite seriously, I'd love to see 'The Load' used as a full back in short yardage situations. Ought to be good for 1-2 yards by simply falling forward.

OK2U
7/21/2007, 12:34 AM
quite seriously, I'd love to see 'The Load' used as a full back in short yardage situations. Ought to be good for 1-2 yards by simply falling forward.

Big tree fall hard...
He's like Paul Bunyan with pads.

sooner518
7/21/2007, 01:26 AM
if we did that, all we'd hear about is how Stoops copied Fran and the "J-Train".

I sure as hell hope Musberger doesnt do the OU-TAMU game this year......

Doged
7/21/2007, 01:16 PM
if we did that, all we'd hear about is how Stoops copied Fran and the "J-Train".

I sure as hell hope Musberger doesnt do the OU-TAMU game this year......

Meh.. "J-train" is a knockoff of "Refridgerator" Perry (and others, I'm sure). Hand Load the ball and let him crash the line. Would you wanna' try to tackle him? :D