PDA

View Full Version : Natalee Holloway died of drug overdose?

Osce0la
7/20/2007, 02:23 PM
Source: Natalee Holloway Died of Drug Overdose (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,290093,00.html)

Natalee Holloway died from cardiac arrest caused by an accidental drug overdose, a source has told The O'Reilly Factor.

The theory offered by the source, a top law enforcement official, could not be confirmed independently because Holloway's body has not been found.

Seems like irresponsible reporting to me...

Okla-homey
7/20/2007, 02:41 PM
Makes sense though. BTW, her mama sued two of the Dutch dudes for wrongful death. Of course, the case was tossed b/c the US court had no jurisdiction over two Dutch dudes.

I wonder how much Aruba-girl-mom paid to file that one?

Woman needs to let it go. The kid is gone. Sad, but it happens.

SoonerStormchaser
7/20/2007, 02:55 PM
That Van der Sloot guy always seemed like a cocky piece of **** whenever he was interviewed...this revalation isn't surprising though.

mdklatt
7/20/2007, 04:34 PM
That wouldn't suprise me, but yeah, that's misleading at best. Like there's any other kind of TV "journalism" anymore. :rolleyes:

I hope nobody is taking a commentary show like the O'Reilly Factor seriously as an information source in the first place.

picasso
7/20/2007, 04:36 PM
That wouldn't suprise me, but yeah, that's misleading at best. Like there's any other kind of TV "journalism" anymore. :rolleyes:

I hope nobody is taking a commentary show like the O'Reilly Factor seriously as an information source in the first place.
I do and he blows the **** out of most of the other things I see.

yw.