View Full Version : Dumbest director EVAR

JohnnyMack
7/20/2007, 01:59 PM
Michael Bay.

Sincerely,

:dolemite:

silverwheels
7/20/2007, 02:05 PM
:dolemite: is right, though. Bay kept Scarlett Johansson from showing her glorious cans in The Island so it would be PG-13. :mad:

dolemitesooner
7/24/2007, 01:06 PM
:dolemite: is right, though. Bay kept Scarlett Johansson from showing her glorious cans in The Island so it would be PG-13. :mad:

Are you serious....I am really really ****ed now ...I ****ing hate you MB

silverwheels
7/24/2007, 01:10 PM
Are you serious....I am really really ****ed now ...I ****ing hate you MB

True story. She was willing, but he thought he'd make more money if it were PG-13 and boobless.

dolemitesooner
7/24/2007, 01:12 PM
omg

SicEmBaylor
7/24/2007, 01:18 PM
That's the first time I've ever heard of someone in Hollywood saying "no boobs=more money."

dolemitesooner
7/24/2007, 01:20 PM
wHY IN THE **** DOES THIS GUY SHOW UP EVERY TIME i SIGN ON....lord

silverwheels
7/24/2007, 01:23 PM
That's the first time I've ever heard of someone in Hollywood saying "no boobs=more money."

Yahoo! deleted their article talking about it, but we all know Bay isn't necessarily the smartest guy in the world.

critical_phil
7/24/2007, 01:36 PM
True story. She was willing, but he thought he'd make more money if it were PG-13 and boobless.

actually, this isn't my biggest gripe about that movie. The Island has one, and only one, f-word. furthermore, it's used 3/4 of the way through the movie in a scene where it didn't really add anything.

don't get me wrong, i'm all for the f-word - but only when it makes sense to use it. for instance, Pulp Fiction sans f-word wouldn't make sense. but for the life of me, i can't understand using it just one time in a movie when it doesn't fit.

for my taste, The Island minus the f-word is completely appropriate for a ten year old. i guess what i'm saying is, do it right or don't do it at all. make it R or make it PG-13.

and this isn't a MB phenomenon, the same could be said for just about every adam sandler movie ever made.

i had a similar discussion with a song writing buddy of mine one time where i asked, "when is it o.k. to use the f-bomb in a song". his reply was "when it's the only word that fits the song".

silverwheels
7/24/2007, 01:42 PM
I haven't seen the movie in a while, but that's pretty lame. Basically, the MPAA is stupid, and Bay dances like a little wind-up monkey for them.