PDA

View Full Version : House Divided

mdklatt
7/20/2007, 08:56 AM
It looks like my cousin is going to be going to oSu this fall, but only because he wants to go to vet school. Is this acceptable or do I have to shun him?

yermom
7/20/2007, 08:59 AM
what, the Iraqi Vet School wouldn't take him?

royalfan5
7/20/2007, 09:03 AM
K-State and Iowa State have good Vet Schools, maybe he could go to one of those instead.

mdklatt
7/20/2007, 09:03 AM
what, the Iraqi Vet School wouldn't take him?

I think he missed their application deadline. And Kandahar A&M has no financial aid whatsoever.

Okla-homey
7/20/2007, 09:06 AM
I think he missed their application deadline. And Kandahar A&M has no financial aid whatsoever.

There is that, and the curriculum is limited to diseases of goats.

crawfish
7/20/2007, 09:20 AM
My brother got his Master's from OSU, and now is a prof at UTulsa. His OU loyalty is still intact.

To be fair, he did 90% of his OSU hours via distance learning. :)

Vaevictis
7/20/2007, 09:23 AM
All I'm gonna say on this: Sheep Science is a senior level class at OSU.

bluedogok
7/20/2007, 10:04 AM
At Khandahar he could learn how to fix Iraqi motorcycles (http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9b9_1184203738&p=1)

picasso
7/20/2007, 10:10 AM
It looks like my cousin is going to be going to oSu this fall, but only because he wants to go to vet school. Is this acceptable or do I have to shun him?
I know 2 people who have done that and let's just say they were in school 4 ever!

OU4LIFE
7/20/2007, 10:14 AM
My wife knows him.

LilSooner
7/20/2007, 10:52 AM
Hey what about ATM or even Tech. I would much rather be one of Hitler's youth rather than aggie lite.

LilSooner
7/20/2007, 10:54 AM
Oh and definitely shun him. You can always pull a dwight Schrute and unshun him whenever you must talk to him. Then of course after you reshun him.

soonerbrat
7/20/2007, 11:56 AM
K-State and Iowa State have good Vet Schools, maybe he could go to one of those instead.

there are only 27 vet schools in the US. The states that don't have vet schools have contracts with the ones that do, and those contracted students get preference and in-state tuition. It is nearly impossible to get into a vet school in another state when your home state has one. He basically has no choice.

royalfan5
7/20/2007, 01:04 PM
there are only 27 vet schools in the US. The states that don't have vet schools have contracts with the ones that do, and those contracted students get preference and in-state tuition. It is nearly impossible to get into a vet school in another state when your home state has one. He basically has no choice.
I know, Nebraska used to send everyone to K-State until last year, now they have a joint program with Iowa State. It's kind of strange that we don't have our own vet school given our livestock numbers.

SwitzerFan
7/20/2007, 01:05 PM
I believe there is no such thing as a house divided. If someone calls their house divided then it is orange. Simple as that. A Sooner that bleeds crimson doesn't let that happen in his own home. I don't expect everyone, that calls themselves a Sooner, to understand this.

Taxman71
7/20/2007, 01:21 PM
I had friends that went to OSU but proudly hung their OU flags from the windows of their dorms, frat house, etc. and always attended football games in Norman. Not too big of a deal. There are alot of aggies in law school in Norman. Look at it as a way to sabotage their program from within.

soonerbrat
7/20/2007, 01:24 PM
I had friends that went to OSU but proudly hung their OU flags from the windows of their dorms, frat house, etc. and always attended football games in Norman. Not too big of a deal. There are alot of aggies in law school in Norman. Look at it as a way to sabotage their program from within.

i did that. i was actually trying to go to vet school. didn't get in

Fraggle145
7/20/2007, 03:23 PM
UGA has a good program... he should go there and then watch them bash osu's head in on Sept 1.

But if he puts any of that house divided **** on his car or his house or anything slit his throat in his sleep.

If you get house divided ****, I will kill you. That goes for anyone else with any house divided ****. :mad:

I am serious. When you least expect it, "Bam! F***! I'm dead!"

Frozen Sooner
7/20/2007, 03:29 PM
Meh. OSU has a really really good vet school. If it's his dream to stick his finger in a dog's *** every day of his professional life, more power to him.

Okla-homey
7/20/2007, 03:46 PM
Auburn has a great vet school. Plus, unlike Pokey, they have agood football team. But it's in Alabama.

http://aycu19.webshots.com/image/23738/2001656796613041352_rs.jpg (http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/v/2001656796613041352)

stoopified
7/20/2007, 03:59 PM
Cast the heathen out.

mdklatt
7/20/2007, 04:20 PM
But if he puts any of that house divided **** on his car or his house or anything slit his throat in his sleep.

If you get house divided ****, I will kill you.

Dude, he's my cousin. We've never lived in the same house. I just wanted to use an attention-grabbing thread title.

:D

FYI, he seems to a fan of all Oklahoma teams rather than just an OU or oSu fan. I'm sure that will change after he becomes indoctrinated, though. All that dayglo orange must have a hypnotic effect.

soonerbrat
7/20/2007, 04:57 PM
Dude, he's my cousin. We've never lived in the same house. I just wanted to use an attention-grabbing thread title.

FYI, he seems to a fan of all Oklahoma teams rather than just an OU or oSu fan. I'm sure that will change after he becomes indoctrinated, though. All that dayglo orange must have a hypnotic effect.

if he's strong, he can resist it. i did.

Fraggle145
7/20/2007, 05:05 PM

Yuck.

*Shakes head*