PDA

View Full Version : according to the horn board

BASSooner
7/18/2007, 04:16 PM
Some guys are saying that Chancey Agahereya(or however you spell that) is going to take a trip to UF and commit 2 days afterwards which brings to the assumption that he is a florida lean...

Any of you guys know anything about this?

Harry Beanbag
7/18/2007, 05:57 PM
Only thing I've ever heard about him is that he lives in a burnt orange house.

ou_football_fan
7/18/2007, 06:19 PM
Found this on soonersillustrated.com

http://oklahoma.scout.com/a.z?s=146&p=2&c=658902

insuranceman_22
7/18/2007, 11:09 PM
I've seen that article too, looks like a whoren. He's supposed to announce on his birthday (which is right after the Florida visit), sort of looks like florida or saxet......still have my fingers crossed though. If we can somehow get him, along with Washington and King, OUr DE's would be stacked for a few years.

Soonerfan1993
7/19/2007, 01:16 AM
I've seen that article too, looks like a whoren. He's supposed to announce on his birthday (which is right after the Florida visit), sort of looks like florida or saxet......still have my fingers crossed though. If we can somehow get him, along with Washington and King, OUr DE's would be stacked for a few years.

If he go's to florida that would mean Texas dosen't end up with any of the top 4 players in Texas and only ends up with 1 of the top 8.

Herr Scholz
7/19/2007, 01:11 PM
Some guys are saying that Chancey Agahereya(or however you spell that) is going to take a trip to UF and commit 2 days afterwards which brings to the assumption that he is a florida lean...

He's said for a while that he would announce his decision on his birthday. I wouldn't read anything into the timing of the Florida trip.