PDA

View Full Version : Jon Lovitz smashes Andy Dick

KC//CRIMSON
7/17/2007, 06:33 PM
Jon Lovitz beat up Andy Dick last week at the Laugh Factory after Dick made a comment about the murder of Lovitz' SNL friend, Phil Hartman. Apparently last year Andy Dick went up to Jon Lovitz and, according to Lovitz, "looked at me and said, 'I put the "Phil Hartman hex" on you - you're the next one to die.' I said, 'What did you say?' and he repeated it. I wanted to punch his face in, but I don't hit women." Then when the two ran into each other at the Laugh Factory last Wednesday, Lovitz was expecting an apology for the comment and when he didn't get one he flipped out. Page Six reports:

Laugh Factory owner Jamie Masada, who witnessed the assault, said, "Jon picked Andy up by the head and smashed him into the bar four or five times, and blood started pouring out of his nose." Lovitz told Page Six, "All the comedians are glad I did it because this guy is a [bleep]hole."

This one's a no-brainer. Andy Dick is the biggest waste of human life since OJ Simpson and Jon Lovitz is awesome. Plus he was in those Subway commercials. Trying to figure out who to root for in this one is like trying to decide between a cute little kitten playing with a ball of yarn and Hitler. :cool:

soonerbrat
7/17/2007, 06:50 PM
Good for Jon Lovitz!

tulsaoilerfan
7/17/2007, 07:09 PM
Andy Dick truly lives up to his last name

Harry Beanbag
7/17/2007, 07:13 PM
Jon Lovitz roughs up the suspect.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
7/17/2007, 07:58 PM
Good job! Why anyone ever thought Andy dick was funny is beyond me.

def_lazer_fc
7/17/2007, 08:12 PM
the critic was awesome.

Scott D
7/17/2007, 08:15 PM
Good job! Why anyone ever thought Andy dick was funny is beyond me.

probably because the world is full of stupid people ;)

sooneron
7/17/2007, 08:51 PM
heh

String up the lights and light up the tree
We're going to make some revelry
Spirits are high, so I can tell
It's Christmas time in hell!

Demons are nicer as you pass them by
There's lots of demon toys to buy
The snow is falling and all is well

There goes Jeffery Dahmer,
With a festive Christmas ham
After he has sex with it,
He'll eat up all he can.

And there goes John F. Kennedy
Caroling with his son
Reunited for the holidays
God bless us, everyone!

Everybody has a happy glow
Let's dance in blood and pretend its snow
Even Mao Tse-Tung is under the spell

Adolf, here's a present for you.

Hitler: Oh? O Tannenbaum!

Satan: Yes, O Tannenbaum!

God cast me down from Heaven's door
To rule in hell for evermore
But now I'm kinda glad that I fell
'Cause It's Christmas time in hell!

Here's a rack to hang the stockings on
We still have to shop for Genghis Kahn!
Michael Landon's hair looks swell!

There's Princess Diana
Holding burning mistletoe
Over poor Gene Siskel's head
Just watch his weenie grow!

For one day we all stop burning
And the flames are not so thick
All the screaming and the torture stops
As we wait for old Saint Nick!

So string up the lights and light up the tree
We're damned for all eternity
But for just one day all is well

We've got to toast together, and make it quick!
We've gotta make room for Andy Dick.
Wake his mother and ring the bell

It's Christmas time...

(Christmas time... Christmas time... Christmas time...)

Christmas time...

(Christmas time... Christmas time... Christmas time...)

SoonerStormchaser
7/17/2007, 09:11 PM
I'd massive spek John Lovitz if I could...Phil Hartman's loss was by far the most tragic of the SNL cast members.

sanantoniosooner
7/17/2007, 09:15 PM
I'd massive spek John Lovitz if I could...Phil Hartman's loss was by far the most tragic of the SNL cast members.
Are you talking about their contribution as comedians or the manner of their death?

I'd seriously dispute the first, but not the second.

SicEmBaylor
7/17/2007, 09:17 PM
Are you talking about their contribution as comedians or the manner of their death?

I'd seriously dispute the first, but not the second.
I agree with you.

BudSooner
7/17/2007, 10:57 PM
Lovitz was funny as hell in Rat Race, good for him.

goingoneight
7/17/2007, 11:18 PM
Spek to JL for beating the Dick. :eek:

XingTheRubicon
7/18/2007, 01:03 AM
Nobody gets domestic shotgun death humor anymore

StoopTroup
7/18/2007, 02:33 AM
I wish there was video of the beating.

TheHumanAlphabet
7/18/2007, 08:49 AM
Got to hand it to Lovitz. AD is a tool and a jerk. Why this guy is still a celebrity is beyond me...

Sooner in Tampa
7/18/2007, 09:11 AM
Karma is a beeotch mr.dick

OKC-SLC
7/18/2007, 12:01 PM
excellent.

SoonerStormchaser
7/18/2007, 12:50 PM
Got to hand it to Lovitz. AD is a tool and a jerk. Why this guy is still a celebrity is beyond me...

Between him and Tom Green...I don't know who's worse. Then again, has anyone heard from Tom since Drew dumped his lame ***?

slickdawg
7/18/2007, 12:55 PM
Andy's middle name - "is a"

LosAngelesSooner
7/18/2007, 01:05 PM
This isn't the first time Andy Dick has been punched in the face.

I can tell you from personal experience that when someone punches him in the face...he has most assuredly brought it upon himself. (and, no, I wasn't the one who punched the lil dweeb)

Turd_Ferguson
7/18/2007, 01:08 PM
"William Shatner has been in more turds than Andy Dick's p***s"!

Pure Comedy Gold.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
7/18/2007, 01:08 PM
This isn't the first time Andy Dick has been punched in the face.

I can tell you from personal experience that when someone punches him in the face...he has most assuredly brought it upon himself. (and, no, I wasn't the one who punched the lil dweeb)So what gives? How does that guy find work anyway?

slickdawg
7/18/2007, 01:09 PM
This thread should read Jon Lovitz breaks off Andy's Dick

royalfan5
7/18/2007, 01:10 PM
So what gives? How does that guy find work anyway?
Maybe be he s's a good d?

LosAngelesSooner
7/18/2007, 01:29 PM
Well, as for 'S'ing a good 'D'...Andy is well known for basically putting his "last name here" inside anything he possibly can. I wouldn't call him "gay," I'd call him undiscriminatingly omni-sexual.

How does he get work? He's funny. (you saw Old School, right?) Once you establish yourself as a commodity in Hollywood, you've really got to work hard to stop getting job offers (see: Steven Segal).

But he is a consummate ********* and, unfortunately, probably the celebrity I've run into out here more than any other. Shoot, I ran into him at LAX just the other day. Random crap like that.

But the guy I watched punch Andy was a 6'6", 68 year old black man who runs the oldest after hours club in Los Angeles. Andy was OUT OF CONTROL that night (he even tried punching me repeatedly in my stomach because I was talking to some girl he had brought along with him. It kinda tickled. I walked away laughing.) He tried to give the gentleman a hug after he had been told to "Sit down and shut the F*CK UP!" and, well, let's just say that black men of that generation aren't usually too keen on Man Love, especially from white men.

:D

KC//CRIMSON
7/18/2007, 01:56 PM
I'll have to admit, although he's a total douch rocket most of the time, the show he had on MTV a few years ago was pretty damn funny. Plus, wasn't he on "News Radio" with Phil Hartman? Hmmmm.

royalfan5
7/18/2007, 01:58 PM
I'll have to admit, although he's a total douch rocket most of the time, the show he had on MTV a few years ago was pretty damn funny. Plus, wasn't he on "News Radio" with Phil Hartman? Hmmmm.
Lovitz replaced Hartmann on NewsRadio as well.

Taxman71
7/18/2007, 04:05 PM
Was the guy from that Brooks Shield sitcom (Suddenly Susan?) who killed himself partying with Andy in Vegas at the time? If so, Andy is a curse. I was hoping Courtney Love would pound him at the Pam Anderson roast.

StoopTroup
7/18/2007, 04:10 PM
Andy Dick isn't the first ********* to grace LA with his act....

He seems to have no boundries...

Lenny Bruce was almost ruined for doing lesser jokes decades before Andy Dick was even alive.

His time will come....

Andy Dick seems to be taking Neil Youngs advice IMO...

"It's better to burnout than just fade away...."

Taxman71
7/18/2007, 04:30 PM

I thought that was Def Leppard's line.

SicEmBaylor
7/18/2007, 04:52 PM
Well, as for 'S'ing a good 'D'...Andy is well known for basically putting his "last name here" inside anything he possibly can. I wouldn't call him "gay," I'd call him undiscriminatingly omni-sexual.

How does he get work? He's funny. (you saw Old School, right?) Once you establish yourself as a commodity in Hollywood, you've really got to work hard to stop getting job offers (see: Steven Segal).

But he is a consummate ********* and, unfortunately, probably the celebrity I've run into out here more than any other. Shoot, I ran into him at LAX just the other day. Random crap like that.

So, you and Andy Dick seem to frequent the same place then??
Heh.

StoopTroup
7/18/2007, 05:01 PM
They stole it.

Harry Beanbag
7/18/2007, 05:13 PM
AD is a tool and a jerk.

This sentence is blasphemous.

LosAngelesSooner
7/18/2007, 08:36 PM
Andy Dick isn't the first ********* to grace LA with his act....

He seems to have no boundries...

Lenny Bruce was almost ruined for doing lesser jokes decades before Andy Dick was even alive.

His time will come....

Uhm...

Lenny Bruce was a genius who revolutionized the stand up comedy world and almost every respectable comic today gives a nod to Bruce as an influence.

To equate Lenny Bruce to Andy Dick is pretty ridiculous.

(P.S. - I'm not saying he was funny...or that you're wrong if you don't find him funny. That may be your opinion, and if it is, it's completely legit, even though many would disagree with it)

LosAngelesSooner
7/18/2007, 08:37 PM
So, you and Andy Dick seem to frequent the same place then??
Heh. The Los Angeles International Airport? :rolleyes:

Yes, Sic Em...I'm gay and you're a genius with women.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
7/18/2007, 08:47 PM
The Los Angeles International Airport? :rolleyes:

Yes, Sic Em...I'm gay and you're a genius with women.So how is your ex that appeared in Playboy a few years ago, LAS? She was one of the sweetest girls I went to school with. . .then you came along. ;)

StoopTroup
7/19/2007, 12:30 AM
Uhm...

Lenny Bruce was a genius who revolutionized the stand up comedy world and almost every respectable comic today gives a nod to Bruce as an influence.

To equate Lenny Bruce to Andy Dick is pretty ridiculous.

(P.S. - I'm not saying he was funny...or that you're wrong if you don't find him funny. That may be your opinion, and if it is, it's completely legit, even though many would disagree with it)

LAS...

I wasn't trying to equate Lenny to Andy...

I'm just saying that times have changed....

If Andy Dick continues to do some of the crap he does...he ought to be put down like a rabid dog IMO. He's seriously a F***ed up individual.

And your right...Lenny was a genius.

BTW...good to see you around again.

You were missed by many of us.

ST

LosAngelesSooner
7/19/2007, 01:07 AM
So how is your ex that appeared in Playboy a few years ago, LAS? She was one of the sweetest girls I went to school with. . .then you came along. ;) She's good. She's got a house about 4 blocks from mine and a booming business. She's still drop dead gorgeous and she was married last year to a really cool guy, so I guess I didn't screw her up too bad. ;)

Oh, and thanks, S.T. Sorry I misunderstood your post, too. We're in complete agreement re: Andy Dick.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
7/19/2007, 07:39 AM
I saw her Myspace page before she made it private. She does look really good.

Osce0la
7/19/2007, 09:55 AM
Ask kids these days, they'll tell you it was Kurt Cobain's line...

Beef
7/19/2007, 10:00 AM
This thread should read Jon Lovitz breaks off Andy's Dick
Lovitz rubs Dick the wrong way?

Beef
7/19/2007, 10:03 AM
And Dick rubs everyone any way he can?

LosAngelesSooner
7/19/2007, 03:19 PM
Lovitz to Dick: I'll show you who's boss.

Lovitz - Dick: A Small Matter Explodes Onstage at the Laugh Factory.