PDA

View Full Version : Ags at it again-Horns in trouble?

wishbonesooner
7/17/2007, 10:50 AM
Lots of rumors, still, isn't this how it started with us?

http://www.texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=909942&forum_id=5

fwsooner22
7/17/2007, 11:08 AM
There is no intelligent life over there.....They are all aliens......None of my kids will ever be allowed to even consider going to that school. Wow.

picasso
7/17/2007, 11:21 AM
yes, burnt orange is ugly.

so is aggie red.

so is your mom.

Doged
7/17/2007, 11:28 AM
Those Ags sure seem like a desperate lot, don't they? Aggies and aggots are starting to sound scarily similar.

Rhino
7/17/2007, 11:38 AM
Those guys are looney tunes.

soonerboy_odanorth
7/17/2007, 11:41 AM

Agreed....

...But I for one would love it if they were right on this one.

fwsooner22
7/17/2007, 11:44 AM

Wouldn't that thread get deleted here?

Seamus
7/17/2007, 01:39 PM
Uh, OU threw Bomar and Quinn under the bus to protect Peterson and the 30 other players. Then they got away without any penalties that will impact them, they covered it pretty well.

The collective IQ over there is so low it cannot register on any measuring system. It's so low, in fact, that I'm afraid I am down to a fourth-grade reading level just for viewing that thread.

DalHorn
7/17/2007, 03:18 PM
a lot of aggy swear UT and OU are blatantly cheating and the NCAA will never give us a just punishment. That is the only possible reason for their failures on the field as of late.

Expect every little traffic ticket to result in NCAA conspiracy theories bubbling outta their collective holes.

crawfish
7/17/2007, 03:38 PM
ut has millions of $$$ in oil money pouring in each year.

Even if something illegal was done, it wasn't done.

stoopified
7/17/2007, 05:35 PM
I would like to see the bonghorns brought down a notch or two but I ain't holding my breath.

Dr.Sooner
7/17/2007, 07:32 PM
They will simply cover it up like they always do. When was the last time texAss got caught in anything.

goingoneight
7/17/2007, 07:46 PM

so is aggie red.

so is your mom.

You dont like yermom? :confused:

PLaw
7/17/2007, 07:58 PM

so is aggie red.

so is your mom.

uhhh, that's faggie, rootie toot MAROON! (and it's ugly, too.)

BOOMER

PLaw
7/17/2007, 08:01 PM
a lot of aggy swear UT and OU are blatantly cheating and the NCAA will never give us a just punishment. That is the only possible reason for their failures on the field as of late.

Expect every little traffic ticket to result in NCAA conspiracy theories bubbling outta their collective holes.

uhh, I'm in my 5th decade and if memory serves me, OU has been penalized in four of those five.

The reason the aggies suck is because, well, their aggies.

BOOMER

utex74
7/17/2007, 09:45 PM
I would like to see the bonghorns brought down a notch or two but I ain't holding my breath.

It's texags for God's sake. They are delusional and their entire school tradition is built on feeling inferior to Texas. All of their traditions, from the War Hymn to the swaying back and forth (sawing off the horns) are based on us. They salivate at any rumor they can start and they are so pathetic, as a team and as an institution. Let them feel good for a while. The season is about to start. :D

BASSooner
7/17/2007, 10:04 PM
It's texags for God's sake. They are delusional and their entire school tradition is built on feeling inferior to Texas. All of their traditions, from the War Hymn to the swaying back and forth (sawing off the horns) are based on us. They salivate at any rumor they can start and they are so pathetic, as a team and as an institution. Let them feel good for a while. The season is about to start. :D
but this institution beat you guys...at austin......

:D

HTown77095
7/17/2007, 10:18 PM
Texas A&M is a cult that needs to be brought down David Karesh style, seriously....

OUDoc
7/18/2007, 07:58 AM
Why did I read that thread?

TexasLidig8r
7/18/2007, 08:16 AM
They will simply cover it up like they always do. When was the last time texAss got caught in anything.

Yeah... we covered up that.. unpaid parking ticket!!!

Some of my bored Longhorn brethren sensationalized this non-event on a Longhorn web site to see if the mentally impaired bumpkins from Colley Station would go into meltdown mode after reading it... mission accomplished.

birddog
7/18/2007, 08:30 AM
and i always thought our resident conspiracy dorks here were irrational.

TheHumanAlphabet
7/18/2007, 08:31 AM
SO, texags aside, anything to the rumors, coaches quitting at UT?

goodonya
7/18/2007, 08:39 AM

They get caught alot and mainly by law enforcement. The only things missing are the convictions.

TexasLidig8r
7/18/2007, 09:21 AM
SO, texags aside, anything to the rumors, coaches quitting at UT?

Greg Davis to resign at year's end.. expected replacement.. Mike Leach with Major Applewhite coming from Alabama to serve as quarterback's coach.

TheHumanAlphabet
7/18/2007, 09:27 AM
Greg Davis to resign at year's end.. expected replacement.. Mike Leach with Major Applewhite coming from Alabama to serve as quarterback's coach.

Really? or did you forget the winky?

Greg Davis leaving wouldn't surprise me one bit, but why the "scandal" unless its just Texags going off.

The_Red_Patriot
7/18/2007, 10:06 AM
so your saying Leach is going to take an Assistant job?

keep dreaming horns.

Big Red Ron
7/18/2007, 01:12 PM
so your saying Leach is going to take an Assistant job?

keep dreaming horns.Yeah, he left OU as the Offensive coordinator to become a HC at tech to go back to O coordinator at UT? That makes a ton of sense.:rolleyes:

TexasLidig8r
7/18/2007, 03:18 PM
lol.. flippin' hillbillies...

Perhaps I should have done .....

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

that to my previous post..

OUDoc
7/18/2007, 03:23 PM
lol.. flippin' hillbillies...

Perhaps I should have done .....

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

that to my previous post..

So you're saying there's a chance.....

Mac94
7/19/2007, 09:16 AM
You guys are just ticked off at TexAgs for the whole Aggiegrant thing .... ;)

colleyvillesooner
7/19/2007, 09:57 AM
you would think Aggiegrant personally birthed every Collie mascot the way Texags worships him.

OUDoc
7/19/2007, 09:58 AM
you would think Aggiegrant personally birthed every Collie mascot the way Texags worships him.
Only "serviced" them.

Tear Down This Wall
7/19/2007, 04:56 PM
but this institution beat you guys...at austin......

With a white quarterback who was puking his guts out on the sidelines due to exhaustion in the fourth quarter. The touchdown that guy scored was the slowest developing option play in the history of football, beginning from way back in the 1860s. And, yet, in front of the home crowd, the vaunted defensive line couldn't stop him.

Anyway...

hookem31
7/20/2007, 02:33 PM
Texags provides me with my daily allowance of laughter.

BASSooner
7/21/2007, 01:06 AM
Texags provides me with my daily allowance of laughter.
and so does your "tradition"