PDA

View Full Version : Andre Clark, SF, Little Rock, AR

Frozen Sooner
7/15/2007, 09:49 PM
6'9", 205 *** on Rivals. Committed to OU today. Will be in the 2007 class, so will be playing (hopefully) next year.)

There is a question whether he has the ACT score. Some say yes, some say no.

Offers from Kentucky, Indiana, Baylor, Colorado.

jk the sooner fan
7/15/2007, 10:00 PM
good stuff, hopefully he gets his grades together

snp
7/15/2007, 10:13 PM
If Rotnei Clark ends up signing, it'd be a dream job for Bob Barry Sr.

E: Rivals is reporting he qualified.

Ash
7/15/2007, 10:21 PM
Great news, looking forward to seeing him in the crimson and cream!

stoopified
7/16/2007, 10:37 AM
If Rotnei Clark ends up signing, it'd be a dream job for Bob Barry Sr.

E: Rivals is reporting he qualified.Dream for BBS,nightmare for listeners.

boomersooner28
7/16/2007, 11:27 AM
DO says he needs 3 points on ACT to qualify. :confused:

Frozen Sooner
7/16/2007, 11:20 PM
He didn't get it. On to prep school for Andre.

Ash
7/16/2007, 11:39 PM
Well, it would have been nice if he had qualified for this year, but hopefully he gets everything straight for next year.

soonerkaufmanII
7/28/2007, 02:40 PM
I spoke to Rotnei Clark's high school coach, and he said that Rotnei loves Capel and is leaning heavily on signing with OU.

BigEasySooner
8/27/2007, 12:55 AM
Umm, this kid is ok.

I coached at Conway Arkansas for the past 2 years against this kid. He is very athletic but he disappears in games alot.

If he had any motivation and drive he would dominate every game big time. But he doesn't, so he doesn't.

BigEasySooner
8/27/2007, 01:36 AM
This was our frontcourt:

6'7 sophmore still developing into his body
6'3 chubby sophmore
6'4 white soccer player senior

He put up about 8 or so points at our place. NLR played better without him on the floor. He was a non-factor for most of the game. He did hit the front end of a 1 and 1 though to win the game on a totally ridiculous call though...

At NLR on their senior night he came out and had a couple of dunks and blocks. Played ok but still only had about 10 points. Their power forward actually stole the show with about 25 points.

Our conference was very, very weak inside and he should have averaged at least 20 a game in conference but he everytime I have seen him play I have been very underwhelmed.

He looks great on paper and maybe moving up to the next level will have him a bit more motivated. But he is a project at best right now.

Now if you want to talk rising stars that you need to have on your radar 2 years from now.

Kenyon McNeil and Preston Purifoy from Conway

Preston Purifoy, a 6’3 WF from Conway, AR, was one of the most athletic kids at the showcase. Purify unleashed several signature dunks throughout the course of the camp that had the place buzzing. I have seen Purifoy in action on prior occasions and he always seems to do just enough to stick out from the crowd. As Purify continues to refine his skill set and he plays with consistency, he could be the next big thing coming out of Arkansas.