PDA

View Full Version : Now I'm up... and Stillwater Police SUCK!

soonerhubs
7/15/2007, 02:58 AM
Our neighbors apparently have no sense of propriety and come home from the bar louder than hell in the common area of the apartment complex at ****ing 2 AM! We call the cops b/c we think it's a fight. The police come by and talk to them and end up apologize to them for interrupting their loud *** partying at 2 AM. Stillwater PD, you're a fine example of what's wrong with the world of law enforcement if that's all you can do. Tell them to shut the hell up and go into their apartment.

People wanna get drunk? Fine and dandy.

People wanna get drunk and wake up the entire complex? You get a mad ****ing Mormon neighbor who struggles with his vindictive side. Any ideas on payback for the noisy neighbors?

TIA

rufnek05
7/15/2007, 03:08 AM
water balloon launchers are always fun.

soonerboomer93
7/15/2007, 03:12 AM
butter their tile floor...

soonerhubs
7/15/2007, 03:13 AM
I'm thinking I wake up at 5 AM when they're passed out and ring their doorbell, or maybe I could accidentally set off my car alarm right in front of their bedroom.

Irresponsible people like this are the suck!

rufnek05
7/15/2007, 03:16 AM
you need my roommates chevy blazer. he put some big *** engine and dual exhaust that dumps just in front of the rear axle. it sounds like a tank in the morning. the people on the first floor that were closet to where he parked asked him to park somewhere else.

Flagstaffsooner
7/15/2007, 03:27 AM
Send the Elders to knock on their door several times a week.;)

soonerhubs
7/15/2007, 04:14 AM
Send the Elders to knock on their door several times a week.;)
NOW that is what I call Brilliant! Why didn't I think of that? :D Sometimes you just gotta think outside the box. :)

1stTimeCaller
7/15/2007, 07:29 AM
You moved into an apartment complex in a college town and didn't expect this? On a Saturday night?

AlbqSooner
7/15/2007, 07:56 AM
When I lived in Florida I planned to go fishing at 6:00 Saturday morning. On Friday night some kids in the apartments next door had a party. They played heavy metal louder as they got drunker. Finally shut it down at 4:00.

At 6:00 I turned my speakers toward the apartments, put on a 60 minute tape of Alvin Crow and the Pleasant Valley Boys, cranked up the volume, hit play, and went fishing. My other neighbors understood.

SoonerBorn68
7/15/2007, 08:00 AM
...put on a 60 minute tape of Alvin Crow and the Pleasant Valley Boys, cranked up the volume, hit play, and went fishing. My other neighbors understood.

Heh, I use to do that to my neighbors after their parties, only I played bagpipe music. :)

william_brasky
7/15/2007, 08:51 AM
Get yourself a large trash can, fill it with water or whatever liquid you wish, lean it up against their apartment door.

Set it and forget it.

Mixer!
7/15/2007, 10:38 AM
Please tell me you're not residing in the Lift or Forty North... *shudder*

r5TPsooner
7/15/2007, 10:54 AM
I'm thinking a 2-iron would help you out?

soonerhubs
7/15/2007, 11:20 AM
Please tell me you're not residing in the Lift or Forty North... *shudder*
Nope. These people left their beer cans all over the common area. Societal leeches really make me want to throw rocks.

goingoneight
7/15/2007, 02:30 PM
Ah, yes... 'Stoolwater' and 'suck' in the same sentence again. :D

Mixer!
7/15/2007, 06:25 PM
Nope. These people left their beer cans all over the common area. Societal leeches really make me want to throw rocks.
Ah, The Reserve - where all the rich little aggots going to school live.

Watch out when they start chucking their lawn furniture/appliances/etc. off the third floor balconies. ;)

M
7/15/2007, 09:31 PM
The police come by and talk to them and end up apologize to them for interrupting their loud *** partying at 2 AM. Stillwater PD, you're a fine example of what's wrong with the world of law enforcement if that's all you can do.

That sure is different from my experience with Stillwater cops. They are the biggest dick cops I've heard of.

OUDoc
7/15/2007, 09:42 PM
They are the biggest dick cops I've heard of.
I don't think soonerhubler was close enough to see that.

OKC-SLC
7/16/2007, 12:41 AM
nah, he just assumed the garment was in the way. right hubler?

;)

OUTromBoNado
7/16/2007, 01:03 AM
water balloon launchers are always fun.

Heh. NP knows about those. Ah...memories.

OU4LIFE
7/16/2007, 06:58 AM
this sort of thing never happens in Perkins...we roll up the streets at about 10.

OSUAggie
7/16/2007, 07:10 AM
Streets? Street.

soonerhubs
7/16/2007, 07:52 AM
nah, he just assumed the garment was in the way. right hubler?

;)

:D

Apparently this cop lacked any kind of fortitude that would be indicated by the size of a pair of reproductive organs. No spine either. Perkins is on my list once our lease at this place is up.

OU4LIFE
7/16/2007, 08:53 AM
Streets? Street.

It's obviously been a while since you've been here.

We have several streets now. A sonic, a mexican place (that is darn good), and new BBQ joint called Buffalo Hill and new liquor store complete with strip mall.....it's a venerable BOOMTOWN.

Not to mention a golf course that I can pwn joo on. ;)

Mongo
7/16/2007, 09:02 AM
I tried Buffalo Hill the other day, it was pretty good.

The mexican food joint always looks closed when I go by, so I havent got to check it out yet.

But thier sonic is to die for.:D

OSUAggie
7/16/2007, 09:29 AM

We have several streets now. A sonic, a mexican place (that is darn good), and new BBQ joint called Buffalo Hill and new liquor store complete with strip mall.....it's a venerable BOOMTOWN.

The Sonic at the intersection of 33 and 177?

Or do you have 2 now?

I'll sign up for a home-and-home series on the courses.

stoopified
7/16/2007, 11:09 AM
NOW that is what I call Brilliant! Why didn't I think of that? :D Sometimes you just gotta think outside the box. :)
:)

M
7/16/2007, 11:12 AM
awww you guys are perverted!! :P

soonerhubs
7/16/2007, 01:43 PM

You forgot to mention this. :)
http://www.homestead.com/johnpopko2/files/PigglyWigglyStore.gif