PDA

View Full Version : So when do we REALLY let Iran know that they've crossed the line?

Widescreen
7/14/2007, 08:38 PM
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1184168563665&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

US armed forces in Iraq uncovered a field containing 50 Iranian-made rocket launchers, all aimed at a US army base, Israel Radio reported.

I mean, seriously. Iran is running a not-so-hidden proxy war against us and we just seem to take it. Our people are in a lot more danger than they otherwise would be in if it weren't for Iran. Either do something about it or get our folks out of there.

olevetonahill
7/14/2007, 08:42 PM
How About Right ****ing NOW

jk the sooner fan
7/14/2007, 08:44 PM
they are no threat.....

Mongo
7/14/2007, 08:49 PM
they are no threat.....

We need to be focusing on the Methodists. Those sneaky bastards probably took Saddam's WMD's before we invaded.

Waiting to pounce they are!!!!

royalfan5
7/14/2007, 08:53 PM
Are we supposed to be surprised they have weapons aimed at us? I am sure we have plenty of **** aimed at them too. Standoffs tend to work that way.

Widescreen
7/14/2007, 09:11 PM
they are no threat.....
:confused: Either you're being sarcastic or you have an opinion that I can't imagine given that your son is over there.

Mixer!
7/14/2007, 09:45 PM
How many troops (fighters & support) are in Iraq now? Would President Bush turn them around & turn them loose on Iran?

jk the sooner fan
7/14/2007, 10:46 PM
:confused: Either you're being sarcastic or you have an opinion that I can't imagine given that your son is over there.

i was being sarcastic......its from another thread, "thank you mr lieberman"

SouthFortySooner
7/15/2007, 01:19 AM
The day they announce they have enriched plutonium.

Ike
7/15/2007, 01:37 AM
He's waiting till congress actually passes a withdrawal bill that can stand up to a veto. when that happens, he'll "withdraw" them to Iran.

Octavian
7/15/2007, 02:08 AM
100:1 odds the same people that were wrong about Iraq will be wrong about Iran.

It'll turn out great. They'll greet us with flowers and we'll be home by Christmas. It's not about the oil. We know where the weapons are. They hate us because we're free. We don't want to wait until the proof comes in the form of a mushroom cloud.

A mushroom cloud.

A mushroom cloud.

A mushroom cloud.

Widescreen
7/15/2007, 02:16 AM

It'll turn out great. They'll greet us with flowers and we'll be home by Christmas.

It's not about the oil.
It wasn't and still isn't.

We know where the weapons are.
Even the stupid UN knows where they're doing the enriching.

They hate us because we're free.
The mullahs certainly do.

We don't want to wait until the proof comes in the form of a mushroom cloud.
Yeah, let's wait until we have N. Korea part II before we act. Sounds like a plan.

Go ahead and continue to assume the best about our enemies who repeatedly verbalize their intent. I'm sure they're just kidding.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
7/15/2007, 10:54 AM
Go ahead and continue to assume the best about our enemies who repeatedly verbalize their intent. I'm sure they're just kidding.That is the amazing, but never changing view of the appeasenicks, from Neville Chamberlain to the present.

Vaevictis
7/15/2007, 09:09 PM
Can we get some righteous indignation directed at the Saudis too?

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-saudi15jul15,0,3132262.story?coll=la-home-center

About 45% of all foreign militants targeting U.S. troops and Iraqi civilians and security forces are from Saudi Arabia; 15% are from Syria and Lebanon; and 10% are from North Africa, according to official U.S. military figures made available to The Times by the senior officer. Nearly half of the 135 foreigners in U.S. detention facilities in Iraq are Saudis, he said.

Jerk
7/15/2007, 09:53 PM

It'll turn out great. They'll greet us with flowers and we'll be home by Christmas. It's not about the oil. We know where the weapons are. They hate us because we're free. We don't want to wait until the proof comes in the form of a mushroom cloud.

A mushroom cloud.

A mushroom cloud.

A mushroom cloud.

Folks, this is why I once said, if the ever nuke us, I hope it's a blue state.:texan:

Widescreen
7/15/2007, 11:34 PM
Can we get some righteous indignation directed at the Saudis too?

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-saudi15jul15,0,3132262.story?coll=la-home-center
Done. The Saudis are not our friends. At all.