PDA

View Full Version : New, Puppy update

olevetonahill
7/13/2007, 09:29 PM
The lil fuggers are about 11 weeks old now.
Have 3 left . they are funny to watch playing in the yard .
I go O/S and they mug me

OUinFLA
7/13/2007, 09:49 PM
pffft, I can get mugged just going to Ybor City after 10pm.
and I dont have to come home and feed it.

olevetonahill
7/13/2007, 09:55 PM
pffft, I can get mugged just going to Ybor City after 10pm.
and I dont have to come home and feed it.
:P :D

Norman Sooner
7/13/2007, 11:41 PM
Can i have one? ;) jk

olevetonahill
7/14/2007, 12:18 AM
Can i have one? ;) jk
Treat ur yard and give me time to make sure the Vac has takin .:cool:

Soonerus
7/14/2007, 12:31 AM
Can I not have one ???

olevetonahill
7/14/2007, 05:42 PM
Can I not have one ???
Ive said there availble
If you want one give me a Peem 2 males a gurl left
Mama was a terrier Daddy was a Mystery :D
Oh and I found a weenie dog IN my House this Morning
Shes gonna be availble also :eek:

Mjcpr
7/14/2007, 09:03 PM
There's a scrawny dog running around by Mohawk Golf Course that needs a home. She's skinny as all get out and has pups so go get her. And she has ULTRA blue eyes.

Do it.

olevetonahill
7/14/2007, 09:26 PM
There's a scrawny dog running around by Mohawk Golf Course that needs a home. She's skinny as all get out and has pups so go get here. And she has ULTRA blue eyes.

Do it.
!st come 1st serve :eek:

Zbird
7/15/2007, 03:24 PM
!st come 1st serve :eek:

Quoting the cannibals now ol' vet?

olevetonahill
7/16/2007, 08:20 AM
Quoting the cannibals now ol' vet?
Heh
I just went out to feed em , they came running out Growlin an barkin .
Still No clue as to where the weinie dog came from .

Mongo
7/16/2007, 08:28 AM
Still No clue as to where the weinie dog came from .

Some have theorized that the early roots of the Dachshund go back to Ancient Egypt, where engravings were made featuring short-legged hunting dogs. But in its modern incarnation, the Dachshund is a creation of European breeders, and includes elements of German, French, and English hounds and terriers. Dachshunds have been kept by royal courts all over Europe, including that of Queen Victoria, who was particularly enamored of the breed.

The first verifiable references to the Dachshund, originally named the "Tachs Kriecher" (badger crawler) or "Tachs Krieger" (badger warrior), came from books written in the early 1700s. Prior to that, there exist references to "badger dogs" and "hole dogs", but these likely refer to purposes rather than to specific breeds. The original German Dachshunds were larger than the modern full-size variety, weighing between 30 and 40 lb. (14 to 18 kg), and originally came in straight-legged and crook-legged varieties (the modern Dachshund is descended from the latter). Though the breed is famous for its use in exterminating badgers and badger-baiting, Dachshunds were also commonly used for rabbit and fox hunting, for locating wounded deer, and in packs were known to hunt game as large as wild boar and as fierce as the wolverine.

Double Dapple Dachshunds are prone to eye disease and therefore are rare. It is generally believed that the breed was introduced to the United States between 1879 and 1885

:D

olevetonahill
7/16/2007, 08:40 AM
Smartass :D
Im talkin just the one that I found In my kitchen .

homerSimpsonsBrain
7/16/2007, 01:42 PM
My mom had a Dachshund that apparently had not gotten the memo about being down-sized from 40 pounds to 10. She went after a badger in its hole. Badger chewed her up, spit her out, and made her like it.