PDA

View Full Version : So did this actually never happen NOW?

The Maestro
7/12/2007, 02:15 PM
The NCAA says this game never took place so does that mean this play never took place?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ti0HV59gU7s

Well, as a matter of fact. It did happen. It was awesome! Me and my friends were there, live and in color. We had the mobil tailgate working before the game. We made fun of the porta-potties that were manufactured by and had big signs on them that said, "Spanky's". We enjoyed a beautiful San Diego sunset as we kept it classy without walking around with warm milk and being delusion (if you don't watch "Anchorman" a bunch, forget that last sentence). We got our tickets and the crappy seats they said and marched right to the 50 yard line where some corporate big-wig failed to show up so we owned the seats. We watched the entire game as we literally kept Oregon in it and then almost lost it, before Clint Ingram made his last Sooner play his best one.

Thousands of OU fans were right there with me. Hugging and high-fiving as I gave an earful to some losers who made fake quacking sounds the entire freaking game. Yep. It happened. The celebration afterwards was a blast as we cheered the team running off the field as well.

So the NCAA can tell me that game never happened. They can try to take away the memories of the road trip to the OU-Texas A&M game as well, but trust me, those are stored away for GOOD in my mind, in memories with friends and in the pictures we have of those times. I even have a picture from the OU-Texas A&M game right here in my tiny *** cubicle in Scottsdale, Arizona.

So the NCAA can try to tell us all these games "don't count" or we have to "vacate" the wins. Too late. They happened. We won. Memories made and stored away for good. We all saw it, lived it and loved it. Screw the history books...erasers and ink cannot take away great times as a fan of the University of Oklahoma Sooners.

Snrfn4ever08
7/12/2007, 02:19 PM
The NCAA says this game never took place so does that mean this play never took place?

Well, as a matter of fact. It did happen. It was awesome! Me and my friends were there, live and in color. We had the mobil tailgate working before the game. We made fun of the porta-potties that were manufactured by and had big signs on them that said, "Spanky's". We enjoyed a beautiful San Diego sunset as we kept it classy without walking around with warm milk and being delusion (if you don't watch "Anchorman" a bunch, forget that last sentence). We got our tickets and the crappy seats they said and marched right to the 50 yard line where some corporate big-wig failed to show up so we owned the seats. We watched the entire game as we literally kept Oregon in it and then almost lost it, before Clint Ingram made his last Sooner play his best one.

Thousands of OU fans were right there with me. Hugging and high-fiving as I gave an earful to some losers who made fake quacking sounds the entire freaking game. Yep. It happened. The celebration afterwards was a blast as we cheered the team running off the field as well.

So the NCAA can tell me that game never happened. They can try to take away the memories of the road trip to the OU-Texas A&M game as well, but trust me, those are stored away for GOOD in my mind, in memories with friends and in the pictures we have of those times. I even have a picture from the OU-Texas A&M game right here in my tiny *** cubicle in Scottsdale, Arizona.

So the NCAA can try to tell us all these games "don't count" or we have to "vacate" the wins. Too late. They happened. We won. Memories made and stored away for good. We all saw it, lived it and loved it. Screw the history books...erasers and ink cannot take away great times as a fan of the University of Oklahoma Sooners.
:applause: :D

Mac94
7/12/2007, 02:23 PM
Well, I still have that Holiday Bowl that was never played on tape ...

And, now speaking as an Aggie ... OU beat us on the field of play. Sooner won, Aggies lost .... forget what the NCAA says about things.

LittleWingSooner
7/12/2007, 02:43 PM
I wish this never happened

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SogNb3D5bIw

LittleWingSooner
7/12/2007, 02:45 PM
Or this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10L-zyCaHGA

LittleWingSooner
7/12/2007, 02:47 PM
Here's a vid from LASooner to prove it did happen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPykYDjnTp0

The Maestro
7/12/2007, 02:55 PM
Well, I am glad you put that one on there cause the first two were threadjacking material.

SoonerBOI
7/12/2007, 02:55 PM
The Maestro, you're the MAESTRO!

The Maestro
7/12/2007, 02:57 PM
The Maestro, you're the MAESTRO!

Well, now I am off to my home in Tuscany to recover from this mess. I'll be back for football season!

BoonesFarmSooner
7/12/2007, 03:34 PM

Boones saw "Warren" there in an Oregon duck helmet! Dmack was yelling "Frank and Beans" and some other drunkard was yelling "He was masterbating" the entire time!

Someone got sick in a Sooner Red Expedition on the drive down there! And the tailgating was dominant!

And this is a public forum Maestro, you can speak of those you were there with! We are all friends here!