SteelClip49
7/9/2007, 11:31 AM
PCC (Pac 10)= USC Fighting Methodists

Big Ten + 1= Michigan

Middle-sized East= Louisville

wACCy= Miami

SECondary= Tennessee

Big Eight + 4= obviously the SOONERS

SOONERS vs VOLUNTEERS for it all in the Louisiana Saucerdome!!!!!!!

soonerinabilene
7/9/2007, 12:02 PM
I think Va Tech ends up winning the acc. Miami will be better than they were last year, but I dont think the new coach can turn it completely around in 1 year.

htownsooner7
7/9/2007, 12:47 PM
Pac 10- USC
Big 10- Wisconsin
Big East- West Virginia
ACC- Boston College
SEC- LSU
Big 12- BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEERRRRRRR

Doged
7/9/2007, 01:31 PM
Pac10 - USC
Big11 - Meatchicken
Big East - West Virginia
ACC - Miami
SEC - Arkansas
Big12 - Sooooooooooners!

BCS Championship Game - OU v USC

DalHorn
7/9/2007, 02:00 PM
Big east - WVU
ACC - Fla St.
SEC - Tenn
Pac10 - UCLA
Big10 - Wisc

Big12 ---------------- >>>> :texan: :texan: :texan: ;)

Championship - :texan: vs. UCLA. My dream matchup comes true.

D-Sweet
7/9/2007, 02:00 PM
Pac-10: USC
Big 10: Penn State
Big East: Louisville
ACC: Florida State
SEC: LSU
Big 12: OU

I think we're in for another battle of 1-loss teams in the BCS Championship. With OU's QB inexperience, USC's sometimes stagnant offense and LSU's coach, all of 'em have a chance to slip.

Maybe one of the Big East teams goes undefeated.

Collier11
7/9/2007, 02:05 PM
PCC (Pac 10)= USC Fighting Methodists

Big Ten + 1= wiscansin

Middle-sized East= west virginia
wACCy= va tech

SECondary= lsu

Big Eight + 4= obviously the SOONERS

SOONERS vs LSU for it all in the Louisiana Saucerdome!!!!!!!

FIXED!!!

SteelClip49
7/9/2007, 02:10 PM
whoever neg-speked me needs to get a life. So what if I came up with nicknames for the conferences. Does this really bother you? Is your life that pathetic for you to be such a blowhole on the board?

soonervegas
7/9/2007, 02:18 PM
Pac10 - USC
Big11 - Wisconsin
Big East - West Virginia
ACC - Virginia Tech
SEC - LSU
Big12 - Nebraska (I am going to go off board on this since so much focus is on UT/OU. I think we are due for a surprise in the Big 12)

SouthCarolinaSooner
7/9/2007, 04:17 PM
ACC: Virginia Tech. Their defense is nasty, their special teams are among the best and Brandon Ore is about as good as they come.
Big Easy: West Virginia
Bix X: Wisconsin
Big XII: Oklahoma
Pac 10: University of Small Cocks

SouthCarolinaSooner
7/9/2007, 04:19 PM
Pac10 - USC
Big12 - Nebraska (I am going to go off board on this since so much focus is on UT/OU. I think we are due for a surprise in the Big 12)
Are you fecking serious? Missouri is a better team in the north and OUr Sooners, Texas and A&M are better in the south. Sam Keller isnt as good as you think he is.

jccouger
7/9/2007, 04:32 PM
ACC: Flordia State
Big East: West Virginia
Bix 10: Meeechigan
Big XII: OU
Pac 10: USC
SEC: Flordia

soonervegas
7/9/2007, 05:06 PM
Are you fecking serious? Missouri is a better team in the north and OUr Sooners, Texas and A&M are better in the south. Sam Keller isnt as good as you think he is.

If the Big 12 has proven anything in it's 10 years of existence is that the conference never goes strictly chalk. I can think of at least 4 years were a significant underdog won the Big 12 championship.

1996 - Texas
1998 - A&M
2001 - Colorado
2003 - Kansas State

I think those are the right years.

goingoneight
7/9/2007, 10:14 PM
PAC 10 = Easily USC all the way. Oregon is good enough to repeat their 2005 effort now that their team has grown up, but they're the aggy of the PAC 10. Double-digit wins ans a little BCS consideration early on? Definitely, but the loss at Michigan, againt USC and most likely against Oregon State will silence the BCS talk. Still not sold on UCLA yet, though I'd have loved their defense last year if it were my own.

BIG 11 = Tressel's team loses Smith and Ginn as far as players worthy of mention are concerned. But I'm thinking more and more that with a junior QB in Boeckman, they'll bounce back. Their defense was a very young unit last year, so improvement can only be expected. Add to that, don't they have a 6-game winning streak going against Meatchicken? They'll be like USC was last year, IMHO... easy conference champions, but they won't have any fire in their belly after Florida waxed their asses. Look back to OUr 2005 team. That kinds of loss on the big stage stings for your veterans, and your hot-shot new kids on the block will always battle that sense of entitlement. I think any given coach could win with Carr's talent at UM, but Carr will find a way to choke it out to Tressell again.

BIG 12 = Texass has that eerie winning streak momentum you just can't help but HATE being on the opposit side of it. Colt McCoy may save their bacon in Dallas, but I see another stunned :mack: face down the road while Oklahoma is red-hot again in November. Heads or Tails = OU or Texass is your best bet.

SEC = Mark my words, they'll be humbled in a great way come bowl season. But undefeated OOC records versus mighty Bomar Tech, ULaLa, and all those other powers will keep them fist-pumping their chests. I see a stunned :les: getting pounded in the MNC game. Gators go 9-3, and bite their nails all the way, add a solid Cotton Bowl victory over Cornbraska.

ACC = It wasn't that long ago that Bowden had his crew one crappy FG kicker away from a BCS win in the Orange Bowl. The biggest difference for them under Fisher's O is experience by now. Weatherford is a junior, footnote is a sophomore, I believe. Look out for Miami, Shannon seems the right man for the yob, but Dan Hawkins also "seemed" to be just that as well. Sometimes a young and fiery coach is more of a shot in the foot thatn anything good.

Big East = I'm going with Louisville. Although I truly think the eastern philosophy that they actually play championship football cracks me up. Put WV or New Jersey Aggy up againt us... make sure they wear their red shirts and their brown pants. Steve K is awesome, and will make enemies fast when he starts whooping the Big Least up in style.

LSUdeek
7/9/2007, 10:25 PM
SEC = Mark my words, they'll be humbled in a great way come bowl season. But undefeated OOC records versus mighty Bomar Tech, ULaLa, and all those other powers will keep them fist-pumping their chests. I see a stunned :les: getting pounded in the MNC game. Gators go 9-3, and bite their nails all the way, add a solid Cotton Bowl victory over Cornbraska.

Who's going to pound us in the MNC game?

Not any team led by a QB named Booty.

goingoneight
7/9/2007, 10:44 PM
:les: has a way with getting caught with his pants down. Just ask the OSU fans about his rants before the games against tough opponents.

BASSooner
7/9/2007, 11:22 PM
Who's going to pound us in the MNC game?

Not any team led by a QB named Booty.
I think a long time ago a QB with a last name, Booty played for LSU(I don't know his first name). They are both brothers

:P

goingoneight
7/9/2007, 11:26 PM
:les: likes Booty.

meh... I got nuthin'...

insuranceman_22
7/9/2007, 11:29 PM
lsudeek - if you wind up with the trojans in a bowl game, for your sake it better be in New Orleans. You fella's are tough as hell in that atmosphere, but on another field, without all the stuff like when we came to town.......usc kix u'r *** i think.....

BASSooner
7/9/2007, 11:56 PM
I think a long time ago a QB with a last name, Booty played for LSU(I don't know his first name). They are both brothers

:P
ah I found it! His name is Josh Booty. He also had a brother who was a receiver at LSU.

http://usctrojans.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/booty_johndavid00.html

Sooner74
7/10/2007, 12:11 AM
Big 12- SOONERS- A strong team in many facets of the game. If the QB is under control they should win the conference.
Big 10-Wisconsin
ACC- I look for the ACC to be a weird year again. I think with FSU having a few down years they should have a really strong year with the revamped staff and the experience. Their defense should be lights out as always. Miami will be a whole lot better, but will still be an underperforming team. VTech rounds out the possible contenders.
Big East-Louisville
PAC-10 SUC
DIVISION II MIDDLE AMERICA State Conference- Winner of Texas vs. Ark. St

LSUdeek
7/10/2007, 07:36 PM
lsudeek - if you wind up with the trojans in a bowl game, for your sake it better be in New Orleans. You fella's are tough as hell in that atmosphere, but on another field, without all the stuff like when we came to town.......usc kix u'r *** i think.....

yalls team didnt show any ill effects from the atmosphere, just jw was hurt and our defense was better. :)

MextheBulldog
7/11/2007, 03:02 PM
Les/LSU better worry about winning his own division & conf. before thinking about the men of Troy.

VaTech, Florida, Ark. and Auburn at home but that game at Bama is gonna be a doozy....

ACC: FSU
Big 10: Wisconsin
Big East: Louisville
Big 12: OU
PAC 10: Cal

LSUdeek
7/14/2007, 03:24 PM
VaTech, Florida, Ark. and Auburn at home but that game at Bama is gonna be a doozy....

Alabama is not going to have personnel on defense and at wide receiver next year. Darby graduated, so Jimmie Johns is going to get quite a few carries. It's pretty easy to picture how this one will play out.

27-3 LSU

goingoneight
7/14/2007, 05:59 PM
I don't think Bama's going to only notch a FG on their home field... especially looking at their kicking game in recent years... :D LSU is double-digits over Bama, but MHO... 10 or 13 at most.

Straz1999
7/18/2007, 06:37 AM
Well I got some conference picks i suppose.
Big East West Virginia
ACC Virginia Tech
Big 10 Wisconsin
Big 12 Oklahoma
SEC LSU
Pac 10 USC

National Championship, USC vs LSU. Both teams will be undefeated, as well as Oklahoma with OU getting screwed out of National title game because of a lower preseaon ranking than these two. I fully expect USC and LSU to open the season 1 and 2. Oklahoma will go undefeated as well, but LSU's strength of schedule will be better and Oklahoma should start the season ranked around 6 to 8 range.

IronHorseSooner
7/18/2007, 08:01 AM
Well I got some conference picks i suppose.
Big East West Virginia
ACC Virginia Tech
Big 10 Wisconsin
Big 12 Oklahoma
SEC LSU
Pac 10 USC

National Championship, USC vs LSU. Both teams will be undefeated, as well as Oklahoma with OU getting screwed out of National title game because of a lower preseaon ranking than these two. I fully expect USC and LSU to open the season 1 and 2. Oklahoma will go undefeated as well, but LSU's strength of schedule will be better and Oklahoma should start the season ranked around 6 to 8 range.

Those are my conference predictions, as well; however, I believe that if the Sooners go undefeated, they will play for a MNC. SUC and:les: both will not go undefeated. Both have too difficult of schedules, even if some of those games are at home. Also, even if we don't like it, we will have to root for some of our conferences brothers to win some OOC games to make OUr schedule look even better.

TheHumanAlphabet
7/18/2007, 08:32 AM
whoever neg-speked me needs to get a life. So what if I came up with nicknames for the conferences. Does this really bother you? Is your life that pathetic for you to be such a blowhole on the board?

I thought they were clever, I'll give you some green...

Straz1999
7/19/2007, 05:53 AM
Those are my conference predictions, as well; however, I believe that if the Sooners go undefeated, they will play for a MNC. SUC and:les: both will not go undefeated. Both have too difficult of schedules, even if some of those games are at home. Also, even if we don't like it, we will have to root for some of our conferences brothers to win some OOC games to make OUr schedule look even better.

Well, I hope that you're right and that I am only partially wrong, but we'll see what happens. I think the defenses on these teams is what will carry them to their records.