PDA

View Full Version : How big of a fit to throw?

1stTimeCaller
7/8/2007, 08:42 PM
I ordered a pizza and breadsticks. The pizza showed up but she forgot to bring the breadsticks. She said tha tshe forgot them and that she would go back and get them for me. That was 15 minutes ago.

Jerk
7/8/2007, 08:48 PM
Is she hawt?

OUAndy1807
7/8/2007, 08:49 PM
don't throw a fit.

olevetonahill
7/8/2007, 08:51 PM
Throw HER , YWIA:D

oumartin
7/8/2007, 08:52 PM
by the time they show up you will have calmed down!

silverwheels
7/8/2007, 08:52 PM
Answer the door naked if she comes back and ask her if she wants your breadstick.

1stTimeCaller
7/8/2007, 08:57 PM
I told her it wasn't a big deal. She said that she would be back shortly with them. I waited about 10 minutes and then called back to make sure they were making new bread sitcks. They had just thrown them in, sorry about that seems like everybody forgot.

I just called back to tell them not to worry about it. I already paid for them but this late in the game I didn't want them. He said that the girl hadn't made it back to the shop yet to re deliver them. I told him htat it was to late to deliver me some breadsticks I want my money back.

I get 50% off of my next order.

JohnnyMack
7/8/2007, 08:57 PM
Answer the door naked if she comes back and ask her if she wants your crouton.

Fixed to be more 1tc anatomically correct.

olevetonahill
7/8/2007, 08:58 PM
I told her it wasn't a big deal. She said that she would be back shortly with them. I waited about 10 minutes and then called back to make sure they were making new bread sitcks. They had just thrown them in, sorry about that seems like everybody forgot.

I just called back to tell them not to worry about it. I already paid for them but this late in the game I didn't want them. He said that the girl hadn't made it back to the shop yet to re deliver them. I told him htat it was to late to deliver me some breadsticks I want my money back.

I get 50% off of my next order.
Softie :eek:

StoopTroup
7/8/2007, 09:06 PM
I would have gotten my next 2 pizzas free.

olevetonahill
7/8/2007, 09:24 PM
Id have made the biznatcho bring the bread stiks , bend over the couch to place em on the coffee table and Hit dat *** :D

OUinFLA
7/8/2007, 09:26 PM
Id have made the biznatcho bring the bread stiks , bend over the couch to place em on the coffee table and Hit dat *** :D

Someone delivers pizza out where you live???

Soonerus
7/8/2007, 09:29 PM
Hey, shat happens....

mdklatt
7/8/2007, 09:41 PM
I ordered a pizza and breadsticks. The pizza showed up but she forgot to bring the breadsticks. She said tha tshe forgot them and that she would go back and get them for me. That was 15 minutes ago.

15 minutes? That's it?? Unless you live across the street from the pizza place, 15 minutes is barely enough time for a round-trip. It's late on a Sunday, so there's probably only one driver. It can be slow all night, but it's guaranteed that every ****wit who wants a pizza will want one five minutes before closing, so she's probably waiting on some other orders. You're already ****ed because she forgot the breadsticks, so there's no point in delaying anybody else's order just to make you happy.

VeeJay
7/8/2007, 09:41 PM
We still haven't heard if she was hawt.

Vaevictis
7/8/2007, 09:45 PM
It could be worse.

I was at the Sonic on 24th in Norman once, ordered the chicken strip meal... got the special chicken strip box, got everything except the ****ing chicken strips.

Seriously how the **** do you forget to put the chicken strips in a chicken strip meal?

olevetonahill
7/8/2007, 10:01 PM
Someone delivers pizza out where you live???
Hell No But If they did thats what id do :D

Sooner24
7/8/2007, 10:07 PM
It could be worse.

I was at the Sonic on 24th in Norman once, ordered the chicken strip meal... got the special chicken strip box, got everything except the ****ing chicken strips.

Seriously how the **** do you forget to put the chicken strips in a chicken strip meal?

I think you answered your own question when you started out saying you went to the Sonic.

BajaOklahoma
7/8/2007, 10:08 PM
No fit. It's not the driver's fault.
We've always been good to our delivery drivers (good tips and polite). We always get out pizza quicker than the email says we will. Even on bad weather nights. And they are good about making sure the order is correct.

1stTimeCaller
7/8/2007, 10:09 PM
15 minutes? That's it?? Unless you live across the street from the pizza place, 15 minutes is barely enough time for a round-trip. It's late on a Sunday, so there's probably only one driver. It can be slow all night, but it's guaranteed that every ****wit who wants a pizza will want one five minutes before closing, so she's probably waiting on some other orders. You're already ****ed because she forgot the breadsticks, so there's no point in delaying anybody else's order just to make you happy.

They have two drivers thankyouverymuch. I waited an hour and 17 minutes for my pizza. She said that she had one more pizza to deliver. When I called the manager said that they forgot to make the breadsticks and they were just throwing them in.

They forgot to make them, the driver forgot to pick up a delivery product that was never made. I was extremely nice about the whole deal. I now get 50% of my next order. It will be a large one.

OUinFLA
7/8/2007, 10:10 PM
No fit. It's not the driver's fault.
We've always been good to our delivery drivers (good tips and polite). We always get out pizza quicker than the email says we will. Even on bad weather nights. And they are good about making sure the order is correct.

Careful, 1TC will want to move in with you.

olevetonahill
7/8/2007, 10:14 PM
They have two drivers thankyouverymuch. I waited an hour and 17 minutes for my pizza. She said that she had one more pizza to deliver. When I called the manager said that they forgot to make the breadsticks and they were just throwing them in.

They forgot to make them, the driver forgot to pick up a delivery product that was never made. I was extremely nice about the whole deal. I now get 50% of my next order. It will be a large one.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :pop:
Cant wait ;)

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
7/8/2007, 10:38 PM
Pizza for scooterpalooza to go along with porkchop. . .?

mdklatt
7/8/2007, 10:38 PM
They have two drivers thankyouverymuch. I waited an hour and 17 minutes for my pizza.

Two drivers obviously isn't enough tonight. Fridays are always busy, so you schedule every driver that you can. Every other night is a crap shoot, unless you know you're going to be busy because it's Super Bowl Sunday or something. If the stars align for whatever reason and you get slammed, your one or two drivers have to haul ***. And if the drivers are going nonstop it slows the kitchen down even more because they have to answer the phones, run the cut table, and do everything else the drivers normally do. It's all the drivers can do to run in, grab a bunch of orders, and go. You always try to make sure the order is complete, but it's really easy to miss crap like breadsticks and drinks.

SoonerGirl06
7/8/2007, 10:43 PM
We still haven't heard if she was hawt.

I have yet to receive pizza from any hawt pizza delivery guys..... :mad:

Harry Beanbag
7/8/2007, 11:17 PM
It could be worse.

Probably the same reason I got a Bacon Cheese Whataburger the other day that had everything but the burger on it. :confused:

Harry Beanbag
7/8/2007, 11:20 PM
Two drivers obviously isn't enough tonight. Fridays are always busy, so you schedule every driver that you can. Every other night is a crap shoot, unless you know you're going to be busy because it's Super Bowl Sunday or something. If the stars align for whatever reason and you get slammed, your one or two drivers have to haul ***. And if the drivers are going nonstop it slows the kitchen down even more because they have to answer the phones, run the cut table, and do everything else the drivers normally do. It's all the drivers can do to run in, grab a bunch of orders, and go. You always try to make sure the order is complete, but it's really easy to miss crap like breadsticks and drinks.

http://www.mothering.com/discussions/images/smilies/violin.gif So what? If they get orders wrong expect the customer to be a little upset.

olevetonahill
7/8/2007, 11:44 PM
I have yet to receive pizza from any hawt pizza delivery guys..... :mad:
When Ya want me to deliver ?

Big Red Ron
7/8/2007, 11:48 PM
Call the manager, tell him they ruined your family meal and would like a refund.

Vaevictis
7/9/2007, 12:17 AM
Probably the same reason I got a Bacon Cheese Whataburger the other day that had everything but the burger on it. :confused:

Sometimes, I think we should require licensing to breed.

critical_phil
7/9/2007, 12:34 AM
.... I now get 50% of my next order...

dear valued customer,

enjoy your 1/2 price pepperoni and pube pizza.

<3,

dominos

Petro-Sooner
7/9/2007, 09:26 AM
http://www.mothering.com/discussions/images/smilies/violin.gif So what? If they get orders wrong expect the customer to be a little upset.

Exactly. Pizza shuttle is notorious about getting orders wrong. Not including a fork, after I distinctly asked for one to be brought, along with a number of other problems I've have with them. But I figure its going to happen. Its pizza shuttle. Bottom line, get the order right, get a tip. Its not hard.

Mjcpr
7/9/2007, 09:31 AM
A fork?

Petro-Sooner
7/9/2007, 09:47 AM
Shuttle spuds supreme rmfo. :cool:

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
7/9/2007, 09:51 AM
Shuttle spuds supreme rmfo. :cool:Why don't you just wash one?

Petro-Sooner
7/9/2007, 10:05 AM
I'm not a women.

Runsaway

M
7/9/2007, 10:10 AM
Dang, it really sucks to be a pizza delivery driver. (http://everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=709544) :eek:

sooner_born_1960
7/9/2007, 10:15 AM
The whole pizza is made out of "bread sticks". Let this be a lesson, and stop ordering those silly things.

Snrborn
7/9/2007, 10:51 AM

Do you really want to know????

SteelClip49
7/9/2007, 11:43 AM
people make mistakes 1TC.

1stTimeCaller
7/9/2007, 12:55 PM
no ****?

sanantoniosooner
7/9/2007, 12:58 PM
This is almost as bad as when the carpet cleaner removed all scent and you had to find a new corner.