Paperclip
7/6/2007, 02:43 PM
He hasn't posted here in a long time.

Rhino
7/6/2007, 03:38 PM

Harry Beanbag
7/6/2007, 06:04 PM
You f'n hillbillies finally let a little rain come out here.:D

Lucky. I'm hoping for some this weekend.

King Crimson
7/6/2007, 06:06 PM
Lucky. I'm hoping for some this weekend.

that's what everybody says.

:texan:

Flagstaffsooner
7/6/2007, 06:11 PM
Lucky. I'm hoping for some this weekend.I is so nice. We got a good drencher and they were about to close Coconino NF.
The cool thunderstorm air is really great after our week of 90+:hot: temps.

Sooner24
7/6/2007, 06:13 PM
He hasn't posted here in a long time.

At first I thought it said mosoon too. :O

Flagstaffsooner
7/6/2007, 06:17 PM
At first I thought it said mosoon too. :OMosoon doesnt come out of the closet until FB season.;)

Harry Beanbag
7/6/2007, 06:24 PM
I is so nice. We got a good drencher and they were about to close Coconino NF.
The cool thunderstorm air is really great after our week of 90+:hot: temps.

Pfft. I laugh at your piddly 90+ temps. ;) Yesterday my tires melted to the asphalt and the hair on my legs burst into flames. Oh well, it'll cool off in November I suppose.

Flagstaffsooner
7/6/2007, 06:55 PM
Pfft. I laugh at your piddly 90+ temps. ;) Yesterday my tires melted to the asphalt and the hair on my legs burst into flames. Oh well, it'll cool off in November I suppose.Pfft. I laugh when you guys hit 50 in the winter and put on your down coat and long underwear.:D
Seriously, I used to live down there and remember when under 105 was 'pleasant'. Most people here don't have A/C so 90+ is brutal.:hot:

PhxSooner
7/6/2007, 06:58 PM
Hello, we actually hit 14 this last winter!:mad: :D Sorry, I have to go hide from the sun some more...Oh wait, the weather channel says it's 107 but only feels like 102!:rolleyes:

Flagstaffsooner
7/6/2007, 07:01 PM
Oh wait, the weather channel says it's 107 but only feels like 102!:rolleyes: Dig out that extra blanket tonight, it will only feel like 99.;)

Flagstaffsooner
7/6/2007, 07:04 PM
Hello, we actually hit 14 this last winterI just noticed you are in Cave Creek. Whole different ball game up thar in the hills.:)

PhxSooner
7/6/2007, 07:04 PM
Dig out that extra blanket tonight, it will only feel like 99.;)
Turn off the AC kids, it's an Arizona cold front!

I've gotten to the point where 105 or so isn't that bad, but it was 114 on the 4th, and that was just painful. We went to the movies and watched fireworks on TV. They had to do some heat exhaustion work on kids at the Tempe fireworks, since a few parents apparently forgot that extreme heat is bad.:mad:

PhxSooner
7/6/2007, 07:07 PM
I just noticed you are in Cave Creek. Whole different ball game up thar in the hills.:)
Heh. I only had to go about ten minutes up into Carefree to see some real snow on the ground. Forgot that I was wearing flip flops, so I told my son we had to stay in the car.

It snowed at our house this year, but it melted once it hit the ground. You could hear kids screaming up and down the street, mine included.

Flagstaffsooner
7/6/2007, 07:15 PM
Heh. I only had to go about ten minutes up into Carefree to see some real snow on the ground. Forgot that I was wearing flip flops, so I told my son we had to stay in the car.

It snowed at our house this year, but it melted once it hit the ground. You could hear kids screaming up and down the street, mine included.That's how we behave with 90+. Everybody screaming and gnashing of teeth.;) Come visit in January and I will show the kids some real snow (and how to operate a snow shovel in my driveway:D ).

Flagstaffsooner
7/6/2007, 07:15 PM

It snowed at our house this year, but it melted once it hit the ground. You could hear kids screaming up and down the street, mine included.That's how we behave with 90+. Everybody screaming and gnashing of teeth.;) Come visit in January and I will show the kids some real snow (and how to operate a snow shovel in my driveway:D ).

Harry Beanbag
7/6/2007, 07:36 PM
Pfft. I laugh when you guys hit 50 in the winter and put on your down coat and long underwear.:D
Seriously, I used to live down there and remember when under 105 was 'pleasant'. Most people here don't have A/C so 90+ is brutal.:hot:

I'd be happy if it was 50 every day of the year. I only break out the long johns when we go camping in Crown King in March, it's kind of chilly then.

Yes, there is a big difference between 105 and 115. :hot:

Flagstaffsooner
7/6/2007, 07:48 PM
I agree with that diff, Harry.
Do you prospect around Crown King?

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
7/6/2007, 08:23 PM
I'm happy to not be on that Colorado River in July. 120+ is pretty common over at Lake Havasu City and Bullhead. However, I wish you would send some of that Flagstaff weather down to PHX, RIGHT NOW!

Harry Beanbag
7/7/2007, 01:10 AM
I agree with that diff, Harry.
Do you prospect around Crown King?

The only things I do in Crown King are drink beer, eat carne asada, drink beer, ride quads, and drink beer. :texan:

We usually go two or three times a year, but the March trip is a boys only deal since the wimmens don't like to be cold.