PDA

View Full Version : DAMN YOU DILLARDS!!!!

LilSooner
7/6/2007, 02:09 PM
I have been waiting 7 months for this bed.

http://www3.marthastewart.com/images/signature/opalpoint/furn_op_cat_bed01.jpg

It went on clearance and Rhino and I though SCORE, until they delivered it today. Not only is it made in China, and scratched all to hell, but the damn thing was made out of particle or pressed board. Come to find out it was the floor model, when we were told it was new.

BTW clearance was only 200 bucks off. So after they got it up stairs I noticed that it was scratched all to hell so I refused the bitch. Made 'em load it back up, I was nice to the guys it wasn't their fault. It was that stupid yainch at Dillards who said it was the last one in the warehouse.

SO Rhino is talking to the stupid ladies and they are giving him ****, they best be glad that we didn't use one of my credit cards or I would have already been up to Penn and snatch them bald headed.

Stupid biznatchos. I hate you Martha Stewart and your overly priced cheap *** furniture.

BajaOklahoma
7/6/2007, 02:14 PM
Write her a letter.

It's amazing what happens when you take the time to write a letter of complaint. Especialy since you have a new house that needs rooms of furniture.

OUAndy1807
7/6/2007, 02:16 PM
you're both home at 2pm on a workday?

Mjcpr
It looks just fine to me, Li'l.

Is that step stool for you to crawl into bed?

*runs away*

TMcGee86
can you have secks on... oh wait nevermind.

Mjcpr
7/6/2007, 02:17 PM
I think they both work for Boarder.

:D

BlondeSoonerGirl
7/6/2007, 02:17 PM
You know what to do, Lil.

You haz a paddl.

colleyvillesooner
7/6/2007, 02:20 PM
I feel some of those cat pictures coming on...

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
7/6/2007, 02:42 PM
Wait. Lil is SoonerGirl06?

LilSooner
7/6/2007, 02:45 PM

You see I work out of the home so today is an office day for me. Rhino is at work dealing with the lady because he draws pretty pictures for your kids and can multi task.

Although I don't work for Boarder I'm about to go buy some new tirez from him. Does that help?

bri
7/6/2007, 02:56 PM
You know what to do, Lil.

You haz a paddl.

Yes, but the paddl is taller than she is. If she tried to pick it up and swing it she'd topple over onto her side, not unlike the Flintstones' car when the carhop puts the slab of brontosaurus ribs on the side.

BajaOklahoma
7/6/2007, 03:19 PM
Jaux can make you a bed to go with the paddle! WTG, Jaux!

LilSooner
7/6/2007, 04:23 PM
how 'bout dis un?

http://www.davidfay.com/Images/Beds/Joinery/fay.med.jpg

How in the hell did you get a picture of that? That is exactly the bed they delivered us! :mad:

OUHOMER
7/6/2007, 04:39 PM
Didnt you look it over at the store? You can spot particle board a mile away

Sooner24
7/6/2007, 05:46 PM
How in the hell did you get a picture of that? That is exactly the bed they delivered us! :mad:

There's a miniature webcam hidden in your bedroom. What do you think we all watch on here every night? By the way what time does the show start tonight? :pop:

KC//CRIMSON
7/6/2007, 05:49 PM
It looks just fine to me, Li'l.

Is that step stool for you to crawl into bed?

*runs away*

She doesn't need a stool. She just runs and jumps.:D

bri
7/6/2007, 06:01 PM
There's a miniature webcam hidden in your bedroom. What do you think we all watch on here every night? By the way what time does the show start tonight? :pop:

I didn't know Rhino was an oilfield worker.

LilSooner
7/6/2007, 07:05 PM
Didnt you look it over at the store? You can spot particle board a mile away

Of course we did, but it didn't look like that in the store.

oumartin
7/6/2007, 07:19 PM
scratches give it character, like an antique.
Quite being tight wads.
Don't wait for clearance