PDA

View Full Version : Some funny stuff

olevetonahill
7/6/2007, 01:06 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Got To Love the Irish!

A concert in Ireland.

At a U2 concert in Ireland , Bono (the lead singer) asks the audience for some quiet.

Then he starts to slowly clap his hands. Holding the audience in total silence, he says into the microphone....

"I want you to think about something. Every time I clap my hands, a child in Africa dies."

A voice from the front of the audience yells out......

"Then stop clapping, yah fooking *******!"

You Got To Love the Irish!

SoonerGirl06
7/6/2007, 01:11 PM
Good thing I wasn't sipping on a margarita... it'd be all over the screen right now.

Petro-Sooner
7/6/2007, 01:15 PM
I dont get it. What was his point of doing that? What in the hell am I or the concert goers suppose to do about it? Yeah I get it, theres hungry people in Africa. I finish my plate every meal cause mom told me to. Ya know, cause theres starving kids in Africa.

Not to get political or anything but isnt it the corrupt governments fault for that stuff.

SoonerGirl06
7/6/2007, 01:20 PM
Drink a couple of margarita's and loosen up my friend... the joke was hilarious!!!!!

sooner_born_1960
Mostly.

Petro-Sooner
Margaritas?? You dont have to tell me twice.

SoonerGirl06
7/6/2007, 01:22 PM
Margaritas?? You dont have to tell me twice.

There ya go!!!!!

First round on me!!!!!!!!

phead903
7/6/2007, 01:46 PM
I dont get it. What was his point of doing that? What in the hell am I or the concert goers suppose to do about it? Yeah I get it, theres hungry people in Africa. I finish my plate every meal cause mom told me to. Ya know, cause theres starving kids in Africa.

Not to get political or anything but isnt it the corrupt governments fault for that stuff.

I just sent Bono half a bag of Doritos and a can of tomato soup to do my part...oh yeah, and a pair of mittens, so that maybe they couldn't hear him clap anymore:rolleyes: