PDA

View Full Version : Hannah Montana & Suite Life of Zack and Cody

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
7/5/2007, 10:20 PM
My almost 8 year old niece has spent most of her summer with me. She loves these two shows. She thinks That's So Raven is stupid.

I have to admit, that Hannah Montana (Miley Cyrus) is a pretty talented little girl.

Does anyone else's kid watch these shows?

blueyedsooner
7/5/2007, 10:33 PM
Mine do! Both shows drive me absolutely insane...kinda like a bad Saved by the Bell to me. I just find it hilairious that Billy Ray Cyrus has a "talented" offspring! ;)

VeeJay
7/5/2007, 10:36 PM
Yes. My 7 year old daughter watches both of them. The two of them (Mrs. VJ and my girl) were here a couple of weeks ago and the portable DVD player had Hannah Montana on the entire time. I was pleased to learn that Billy Ray has made something of himself after all.

PhxSooner
7/5/2007, 10:58 PM
Yes. My two kids are addicted. We were at Ratatouille yesterday, and a Hannah Montana song came on before the movie started. My four year-old daughter stood up and started dancing and singing along. My son prefers Suite Life.

saucysoonergal
7/5/2007, 11:36 PM
My seven year old daughter loves both. My 5 year old son keeps asking me which is zac and which is cody, like I have a clue. ;)

MamaMia
7/5/2007, 11:38 PM
My almost 8 year old niece has spent most of her summer with me. She loves these two shows. She thinks That's So Raven is stupid.

I have to admit, that Hannah Montana (Miley Cyrus) is a pretty talented little girl.

Does anyone else's kid watch these shows?My granddaughter, who's the same age, loves those shows. I enjoy watching them with her. :)
My seven year old daughter loves both. My 5 year old son keeps asking me which is zac and which is cody, like I have a clue. ;)
Cody is the friendly one and Zack is the mischievous one. :D

goingoneight
7/5/2007, 11:45 PM
Yes. My 7 year old daughter watches both of them. The two of them (Mrs. VJ and my girl) were here a couple of weeks ago and the portable DVD player had Hannah Montana on the entire time. I was pleased to learn that Billy Ray has made something of himself after all.

He tried to ruin it by going on Dancing With the Stars. :D

critical_phil
7/6/2007, 12:24 AM
my 12 year old is finally growing out of these shows, thanks be to allah.

the succ that is raven hath been discussed on here many times.

SteelClip49
7/6/2007, 12:25 AM
Disney Channel is terrible nowadays. I remember 5 or so years ago around midnight the channel would have VAULT DISNEY which had old old cartoons and movies such as Herbie and some movie where the duck layed the golden egg, etc. They need to get that back.

jrsooner
7/6/2007, 05:29 AM
My kids like both Hannah and Suite Life. Hannah's not bad, Suite life I can't stand. I will say this though, Disney seems to be doing better with the shows now than they were at the start of the 00's. Raven and the shows around her time drive me up the wall.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
7/6/2007, 06:44 AM
My seven year old daughter loves both. My 5 year old son keeps asking me which is zac and which is cody, like I have a clue. ;)My niece says one of them has more hair than the other one.

VeeJay
7/6/2007, 07:06 AM
my 12 year old is finally growing out of these shows, thanks be to allah.

I believe the proper acknowledgement is "Praise Be To Allah."

Watch it mister; you could be beheaded for such an indiscretion.

soonervegas
7/6/2007, 09:03 AM
Mine do! Both shows drive me absolutely insane...kinda like a bad Saved by the Bell to me. I just find it hilairious that Billy Ray Cyrus has a "talented" offspring! ;)

Was there ever a "good" Saved by the Bell?

JohnnyMack
7/6/2007, 09:05 AM
Aren't the annoying ****s from Zac & Cody the kids that played in Big Daddy with Adam Sandler?

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
7/6/2007, 09:31 AM
Aren't the annoying ****s from Zac & Cody the kids that played in Big Daddy with Adam Sandler?Yes.

I wonder if the chick that plays Maddie on Suite Life will be in the Live version of High School Musical as Sharpay. I bought tickets to go with my niece for her birthday.

Sooner_Bob
7/6/2007, 09:31 AM
Aren't the annoying ****s from Zac & Cody the kids that played in Big Daddy with Adam Sandler?

Yep . . .

And both my girls watch The Suite Life and Hannah Montana as well.

We've got both of the HM CDs and a couple of DVDs too . . .

proud gonzo
7/6/2007, 09:41 AM
Yes.

I wonder if the chick that plays Maddie on Suite Life will be in the Live version of High School Musical as Sharpay. I bought tickets to go with my niece for her birthday.music theater of Wichita just did High School musical as their opening summer show. It was awesome--and my mom says it was way better than the movie version.

StoopTroup
7/6/2007, 09:46 AM
YES.

The last one they did.

Soonrboy
7/6/2007, 10:11 AM
Yeah, my daughter does..plus Drake and Josh, which has some funny moments.

blueyedsooner
7/6/2007, 10:25 AM

My point exactly! ;)

SoonerStormchaser
7/6/2007, 10:27 AM
I'll admit, I'd let my kid watch "Hannah Montana."

Edit: ****...my kid's not due for another 8 months and I'm planning what he/she's gonna watch already. What the hell is wrong with me?

soonernation
7/6/2007, 11:39 AM
My wife told me last night that Miley Cirus (Hannah Montana) is going to be in concert in San Antonio in October and we're taking my 6 year old.:(

TMcGee86
7/6/2007, 11:40 AM
My daughter is six, she watches them as well, along with Drake & Josh, which does have funny parts and is somewhat tolerable.

But dont get me started on the level of succ that is The Naked Brothers Band.

It's one of those shows that makes me think I must be having a drug induced flash back because there can't possibly be a show on TV that is this horrible.

Soonrboy
7/6/2007, 11:55 AM
Fairly odd parents is pretty funny, as is Jimmy Neutron, or so I hear...:)

PhxSooner
7/6/2007, 01:06 PM
My kids ditched Nickelodeon for endless promotions for HS Musical 2. August 17th can not get here soon enough. I am now hooked on The Replacements and American Dragon (and Hannah Montana:O ).

Osce0la
7/6/2007, 02:12 PM
My wife loves both of these shows...

I can't stand either one.

achiro
7/6/2007, 05:10 PM
Drake and Josh, Ned's declassified, Jimmy Neutron, and Fairly oddparents. All decent enough that I will sit through and watch them with my 7 yo son. I laugh out loud once in a while at all of them.

SicEmBaylor
7/6/2007, 05:18 PM
The Suite Life with Zach and Cody is SicEmEx's favorite show.

I detest Disney shows with a passion.

Cam
7/6/2007, 08:20 PM

Does anyone else's kid watch these shows?
My daughter watches these shows every stinking night. I think she's seen every episode 5 or 6 times.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
7/6/2007, 09:43 PM
The Suite Life with Zach and Cody is SicEmEx's favorite show.

I detest Disney shows with a passion.How old is SicEmEx? 10?

SicEmBaylor
7/6/2007, 10:23 PM
How old is SicEmEx? 10?
Heh, we spent a romantic night at the Doubletree in Tulsa for New Year's one year. We're in bed and she decides to see what's on the Disney channel....well, we had to sit through like 2-3 Disney shows before we got into the real fun which is actually a bit weird the more I think of it.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
7/6/2007, 11:49 PM
Did she yell out RAVEN! RAVEN! RAVEN! when you got to the fun part? Because that would be really ****ed up.

goingoneight
7/7/2007, 12:00 AM
Heh, we spent a romantic night at the Doubletree in Tulsa for New Year's one year. We're in bed and she decides to see what's on the Disney channel....well, we had to sit through like 2-3 Disney shows before we got into the real fun which is actually a bit weird the more I think of it.

Dood... seriously... :mad:

King Crimson
7/7/2007, 12:00 AM
Suite Life is a ridiculous class fantasy show. the bitchy Asian chick is pretty hot, though. That's So Raven is awful, except her friend (Annalise Vander Pol) has huge bazongas and used to have some (pre-nose job) sexy pics on the net. but, they got yanked.

goingoneight
7/7/2007, 12:06 AM
Suite Life is a ridiculous class fantasy show. the bitchy Asian chick is pretty hot, though. That's So Raven is awful, except her friend (Annalise Vander Pol) has huge bazongas and used to have some (pre-nose job) sexy pics on the net. but, they got yanked.
link?

7/7/2007, 06:57 AM
My children only watch BET or the fishing shows on Saturday morning.