PDA

View Full Version : Sas ? any other in San antone ?

olevetonahill
7/5/2007, 09:38 PM
My kid and grand babies are there . Let me know if you can give em a call .

SoonerStormchaser
7/5/2007, 10:02 PM
I just got off the plane from OKC and am back on base...got me a one day workweek tomorrow...then it's back home to put up with my pregger wife for a weekend.

Why?

olevetonahill
7/5/2007, 11:29 PM
I just got off the plane from OKC and am back on base...got me a one day workweek tomorrow...then it's back home to put up with my pregger wife for a weekend.

Why?
Cause My son an DIL grandbabies and Daughter are there :cool:

LoyalFan
7/6/2007, 03:53 AM
My kid and grand babies are there . Let me know if you can give em a call .

From one Ol' Vet to another...I think SAS may still be in OK. I forgot the exact dates he told me when we had lunch together a few days ago.
Re Family; I'll be happy to give them a call for you. If there's some sort of emergency or other concern I'll make a trip to check on them, should you wish.
I live on the IH10 corridor, about midway between Loop 410 and Loop 1604, BTW.
I'm PM-ing you with my phone number...Top Secret/Crytpo, OK?

LoyalFan
Old Iron Horse Soldier

olevetonahill
7/6/2007, 12:22 PM
Hey Loyal empty ue peems :D
Just curious if maybe you could tell em some things to see and do while they are there

LoyalFan
7/6/2007, 02:34 PM
Hey Loyal empty ue peems :D
Just curious if maybe you could tell em some things to see and do while they are there

Inbox was empty. Just dumped "Sent" box. Mebbe that was the holdup.
Call my cell at number I gave you...it's on.

LF

Jello Biafra
7/6/2007, 04:04 PM
Old Iron Horse Soldier
you too?

left arm http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en-commons/2/2c/4_Infantry_Division_SSI.PNG

right arm http://usmilitarystuff.com/images/1st%20Armored%20Division%20Patch.gif

from old iron horse to old iron sides

btw, vet, got ironsides tat on my right arm this last week with the obligatory military skull :)