PDA

View Full Version : When Was The Earliest You Saw a Drunk Dude Yesterday?

Mjcpr
7/5/2007, 09:10 AM
I saw one about 2:00-ish. I was washing my truck in the driveway when a Mustang pulls up, the driver asking if I had a cell phone. Fearing some fruitcake, I said "not on me". He said somebody needed to call the cops because there is a guy down the road peeing in the middle of the street and he nearly caused several head-on collisions on his way to my 'hood....I guess this Mustang had been following him because he was obviously wasted. Luckily for me, the perp stopped a few houses down from mine, in the middle of the road, opened his door, leaned on it and took a leak.

So I call the po-po, give them a description and all that and drunk dude gets back in his car, turns around and drives away with Mustang in hot pursuit. Drunk dude was a young, Hispanic male driving a Toyota Corolla with no license plate.....maybe it was in the glove box with his diver license and insurance, I don't know. Hopefully he didn't crash into anybody.

TopDaugIn2000
7/5/2007, 09:11 AM
when I woke up

JohnnyMack
7/5/2007, 09:13 AM
<obligatory>I didn't know 1tc was hispanic</obligatory>

VeeJay
7/5/2007, 09:18 AM
Had it been a drunk chick whizzing in the street, would you have called the law?

I probably would have let her finish her business, as long as she left soon thereafter.

Mjcpr
7/5/2007, 09:20 AM
Had it been a drunk chick whizzing in the street, would you have called the law?

I probably would have let her finish her business, as long as she left soon thereafter.

I think the near head-on collisions are the key point of the story.

Beef
7/5/2007, 09:27 AM
when I woke up
:hot:

VeeJay
7/5/2007, 09:53 AM

Oh, sorry.

OUDoc
7/5/2007, 10:28 AM
I thought it was about you in a bikini washing your truck.