PDA

View Full Version : Predictable, inflammatory political thought thread

Tear Down This Wall
7/3/2007, 02:26 PM
I hope all of the sorry-as*s liberals and George W. Bush will now stop talking about how islam is a religion of peace, and so the terrorist dying for it are just poor, uneducated, misguided young men who need democracy or billions of America dollars in aid. They're nothing more than baalist nazis looking to kill anyone who doesn't get on their knees and put their butt up in the air five times a day for their baal whom they call allah.

Londonistan.

Wake the f up, West!

SoonerStormchaser
7/3/2007, 02:29 PM
Oh man...

Tulsa_Fireman
7/3/2007, 02:32 PM
HEY-OHHHHHHHHHHHH!

http://www.theonion.com/content/files/images/onion_imagearticle1358.jpg

Ooops. Wrong thread.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
7/3/2007, 02:36 PM
I hope all of the sorry-as*s liberals and George W. Bush will now stop talking about how islam is a religion of peace, and so the terrorist dying for it are just poor, uneducated, misguided young men who need democracy or billions of America dollars in aid. They're nothing more than baalist nazis looking to kill anyone who doesn't get on their knees and put their butt up in the air five times a day for their baal whom they call allah.

Londonistan.

Wake the f up, West!STOP IT! Stop it, NOW!..... WE ARE NOT AT WAR! and if we are, iT'S AMERICA'S FAULT! We have been far too successful as a nation, and that's gotta change. Vote Democrat, for sanity in America! There, I got it off my chest. I showed you, Mr. TDTW!

FaninAma
7/3/2007, 02:45 PM
My mistake. Obabma lists Christianity as his faith. There is a question of being educated in an Islamic supported school when he was younger but due to PC sensitivity this issue has never been thoroughly investigated.

Edit: to retract my statement that Obama is Muslim.

leavingthezoo
7/3/2007, 02:48 PM
And I find it highly ironic that one of the leding candidates for the Democratic nominee for POTUS is Islamic.....which means I agree that Islam is not a religion of peace and tolerance and in fact often encourages the opposite.

who would that be? hillary?

SoonerStormchaser
7/3/2007, 03:13 PM
No...she's the lezbo candidate...;)

TUSooner
7/3/2007, 03:17 PM
Mormon terrorism - the silent menace

You saw it here first.

yermom
7/3/2007, 03:20 PM
ok, so what are you guys wanting exactly? for W to come out and say that we are going to kill all billion or so Muslims in the world? all Arabs?

Tulsa_Fireman
7/3/2007, 03:24 PM
Yes.

TUSooner
7/3/2007, 03:27 PM
This thread title was misleading; it had "thought" in it.

TopDaugIn2000
7/3/2007, 03:39 PM

Londonistan.

Wake the f up, West!

If I give you Achmed's email, will you torture him for me???

SoonerBorn68
7/3/2007, 03:50 PM
ok, so what are you guys wanting exactly? for W to come out and say that we are going to kill all billion or so Muslims in the world? all Arabs?

We got several unemployed nukes. ;)

Tear Down This Wall
7/3/2007, 04:08 PM
Hmmm.

I was just sayin'...

This weekend many media and leaders around the world were reluctant to make the connection to the London airport bombing and islam. It's like they try to go out of their way to say it might not be muslims.

Sure, because Anglicans and Methodists and such are so well known for using cars as massive explosives in public places around the world. Someone may have been confused. Gee, I guess it could have been Anglicans pis*sed off about the gay bishop thing and not muslims.

It's insulting that the media and politicians constantly act as if we have to walk on egg shells around these people. We're told not to "jump to conclusions." Oh, okay. Non-muslims everywhere are just humming about making car bombs to detonate in public places.

The stupid reaction to what happened in London is a microcosm of why the war on terror will get worse before it ever gets better - those in powerful places are too timid to actually do anything about radical islam.

In America, we waste time fighting about illegal immigration, all the while letting these so-called "educated" muslims in on student visas. Vast areas of Europe are now flooded with filthy muslim immigrants that are quietly planning their cowardly bombings. Our leaders and press simply poo-pooh the notion that we be the least bit suspicious of muslims.

We truly live with Chamberlainesque politicians and press elites. Oh, another car bomb...now...don't jump to conclusions! Dahling...order me up another Martini.

It is a farce. We are being played. Our refusal to stop radical islam now will have my son and your sons and grandsons still "fighting" this war 20 years from now. We're too afraid to win - it looks too ugly on TV when we play to win.

SoonerBorn68
7/3/2007, 04:11 PM
The PC police had made sure you can't call 'em as you see 'em anymore.

OklahomaTuba
7/3/2007, 04:13 PM
Gordon Brown has banned ministers from using the word “Muslim” in connection with the terrorism crisis.

The Prime Minister has also instructed his team – including new Home Secretary Jacqui Smith – that the phrase “war on terror” is to be dropped.

You see, terrorism is just a PR problem.

If we just appease them, they will stop.

Tear Down This Wall
7/3/2007, 04:17 PM
If we just appease them, they will stop.

Or, as John Edwards would put it, they just don't know us well enough yet.

It doesn't matter, Republican or Democrat, American or European...no one will do anything about it. The idiots just act incredulous that a doctor could be a terrorist as well. Shocking, eh? Terrorists from Jordan and Saudi Arabia...who'd have believed it?

SoonerBorn68
7/3/2007, 04:17 PM
England is screwed.

85Sooner
7/3/2007, 04:19 PM

dOESN'T have to be a billion. More like around 100k got the japanese attention. Led to 40 years of peace.:D

OklahomaTuba
7/3/2007, 04:23 PM
Or, as John Edwards would put it, they just don't know us well enough yet.

It doesn't matter, Republican or Democrat, American or European...no one will do anything about it. The idiots just act incredulous that a doctor could be a terrorist as well. Shocking, eh? Terrorists from Jordan and Saudi Arabia...who'd have believed it?

John Edwards is a retard.

Tear Down This Wall
7/3/2007, 04:26 PM
So is France. I've got a long time friend whose wife is Canadian. She used to travel to Paris pretty regularly for work. She swtiched jobs and didn't go back for a span of about five years. When she came back she told us about seeing tons of muslims like she'd never seen before.

Anyway, I just think about it sometime when events like the London airport thing occur...I have a cousin in Baghdad fighting a war half-worried about the terorrists, half-worried about doing something that will get him thrown in jail for breaking the new "rules of engagement"...I've got a 17 month old boy running around my house who will grow up in a world that refuses to confront evil until it erupts.

I don't want my cousin over there now, he's the baby cousin of the family on both sides, and I don't want my boy over there ever. I angers me to no end that there will have to be many more, far more tragic incidents like this weekend to wake everyone up.

I fear that day will be Iran with nuclear weapons.

OklahomaTuba
7/3/2007, 04:27 PM

It would be nice if the Muslims would try to "reform" themselves. But we can do it for them in the meantime.

Keeping terrorist groups from getting a new Afganistan is a good start. Killing them in Iraq, Afganistan, Somalia, etc and not here at home is an even better start.

VeeJay
7/3/2007, 04:33 PM

Arabians

yermom
7/3/2007, 04:37 PM
It would be nice if the Muslims would try to "reform" themselves. But we can do it for them in the meantime.

Keeping terrorist groups from getting a new Afganistan is a good start. Killing them in Iraq, Afganistan, Somalia, etc and not here at home is an even better start.

well, if the problem is the "religion of peace" then what is the solution?

are they all bad, or just some of them? how do you tell the difference?

OKC-SLC
7/3/2007, 04:44 PM
TDTW, you had me at 'hello'.

VeeJay
7/3/2007, 04:44 PM
This will be a great topic for Drunkytown.