PDA

View Full Version : Dems and MSM still don't believe that they are helping the enemy?

85Sooner
7/2/2007, 04:21 PM
The enemy disagrees

When I was still a member of what is probably best termed the British Jihadi Network - a series of British Muslim terrorist groups linked by a single ideology - I remember how we used to laugh in celebration whenever people on TV proclaimed that the sole cause for Islamic acts of terror like 9/11, the Madrid bombings and 7/7 was Western foreign policy.

By blaming the Government for our actions, those who pushed this "Blair's bombs" line did our propaganda work for us.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=465570&in_page_id=1770

How do Islamic radicals justify such terror in the name of their religion?

There isn't enough room to outline everything here, but the foundation of extremist reasoning rests upon a model of the world in which you are either a believer or an infidel.

I am sure they will find someway to claim he is wrong. But there it is, right from the jihadst mouth. Brave guy.

Hatfield
7/2/2007, 04:35 PM
must be gospel and a damning piece for only members of the left and the msm.

makes total sense.

King Crimson
7/2/2007, 04:52 PM
the foundation of extremist reasoning rests upon a model of the world in which you are either a believer or an infidel.

yup.

bri
7/2/2007, 04:54 PM
Wait, Britain has Dems now? :confused:

soonerscuba
7/2/2007, 04:55 PM
Wait, Britain has Dems now? :confused:

MSM and Dems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

85Sooner
7/2/2007, 05:27 PM
MSM and Dems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MSM=DEMS=BBC=CNN INTERNATIONAL.

Hatfield
7/2/2007, 05:29 PM
that would be like me saying repubs = fox news= al jazeera

Tulsa_Fireman
7/2/2007, 05:48 PM
Hatfield = dem = communist = Joseph Stalin = T3h Debbil

Hatfield
7/2/2007, 05:49 PM
you could have gotten there in a few fewer steps. ;)

Harry Beanbag
7/2/2007, 06:51 PM
Hatfield = dem = communist = Joseph Stalin = T3h Debbil

You forgot Kevin Bacon, he's in there somewhere.

Vaevictis
7/2/2007, 08:02 PM
I am sure they will find someway to claim he is wrong. But there it is, right from the jihadst mouth. Brave guy.

Wait, I thought terrorists were cowards? :confused:

:D

bri
7/2/2007, 09:55 PM
Only the terrorists that are against us are cowards. This guy will probably get a photo-op with Rummy and a truckload of leftover Cold War weapons for helping us defeat....um....himself.

Condescending Sooner
7/3/2007, 09:02 AM
God Bri, could you please change your signature? Is it your intention to make it obnoxious?

Hatfield
7/3/2007, 09:09 AM
bri your signature hates america and freedom

SoonerBorn68
7/3/2007, 09:14 AM
God Bri, could you please change your signature? Is it your intention to make it obnoxious?

No, no, no. He's Bri. B-R-I. SF's trend setter and resident coolness. It's all about him, remember that.

Petro-Sooner
7/3/2007, 09:18 AM
No, no, no. He's Bri. B-R-I. SF's trend setter and resident coolness. It's all about him, remember that.

Ohhhh yeahhh. Coolness.

TUSooner
7/3/2007, 10:01 AM
Most agreeable post in this thread! :D

Really, bri, if you could just change the size....
:twinkies: