PDA

View Full Version : WTF is WRONG with people!?!?!?!

achiro
7/2/2007, 03:51 PM
Old lady and her MOM come in the office for the first time a few minutes ago. My assistant gives her the intake paperwork. Old ladies response, "[sigh]I have to go get my glasses from the car, I didn't know there would be any paperwork"
She comes back in. Sits down and starts filling out paperwork, a couple of minutes into it, "I am NOT giving you my Social security number!!!!" "Mom, are you ready to go?"
They get up and leave.:confused:
BTW, the mom was wearing a shirt that said, "**** you, I'm old"

Hatfield
7/2/2007, 03:55 PM
serves you right

yermom
7/2/2007, 03:56 PM
why do you need their SSN?

Hatfield
7/2/2007, 03:58 PM
how else he supposed to steal their identity...duh

Beef
7/2/2007, 04:10 PM
BTW, the mom was wearing a shirt that said, "**** you, I'm old"
Melo's future mother-in-law?

jk the sooner fan
7/2/2007, 04:13 PM
she saved you the hassled of having to make "adjustments" on all that old skin

you should be thanking her

BajaOklahoma
7/2/2007, 05:16 PM
I need to find out where my m-i-l went today...
It's the kind of thing she might do - and my f-i-l would always pull. :mad:

olevetonahill
7/2/2007, 05:20 PM
So your the one that Dissed My sister an Mom .:mad:

85Sooner
7/2/2007, 05:30 PM
why do you need their SSN?

Because she was white. If she had been speaking spanish only she would not have been required to ask.:)

OzarkSooner
7/2/2007, 06:04 PM
This stuff is getting OUT OF HAND...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,287646,00.html

MRS. A-ROD IS A BRONX F-BOMBER
OBSCENE SHIRT SHOCKS STADIUM
By DAN MANGAN and DAVID K. LI

Oh, no, she didn't!

Yankee superstar Alex Rodriguez's long-suffering wife, Cynthia, may have finally flipped her pretty lid yesterday when she went to a game in The Bronx wearing a tight-fitting, white tank top bearing a foul message on the back: "F- - - you."

The obscene phrase was plainly visible to thousands of fans - including plenty of kids - as she, her 2-year-old daughter, Natasha, and an older woman took their seats in the players' family section of the House that Ruth Built.

"[One] father, was so embarrassed, he got up and left and took his son," who appeared to be about 10 years old, a fan said.

"I mean this kid was right in back of Cynthia - his nose must have been about 4 inches away from the words 'F- - - you.' "

Cynthia's F-word faux pas also may have violated Yankee Stadium policy.

The team's policy prohibits any banners or signs that are not in "good taste" and also warns that security guards will eject any guests "using foul language" or "making obscene gestures."

Still, when some fans let nearby security know about Cynthia's four-letter garment yesterday, nothing was done.

"It was noted by police and security," one fan said. "They were aware of it. I guess they didn't know what to do. I guess you don't kick A-Rod's wife out of the game."

It's not clear who the target was of Cynthia's F-bomb: Yankee fans, management, the media - or even perhaps her wandering husband.

But if Cynthia, 34, was trying to light a fire under A-Rod's struggling team with her shocking message, it didn't work - the bumbling Bronx Bombers got thumped 11-5 by the Oakland A's.

The loss left them four games under .500 and 11 games behind the arch rival Boston Red Sox, who are solidly in first place in the American League East.

Cynthia's shocking breach of stadium etiquette comes a month after she was publicly humiliated by her straying hubby's catting around the country and Canada with a busty, blond Las Vegas stripper and Playboy wannabe named Joslyn Noel Morse - revealed in a Post exposé.

Despite - or perhaps because of - those randy revelations, Alex Rodriguez, 31, has been on fire when it comes to the baseball diamond, batting a jaw-dropping, Major League-leading .406 over the last month.

Howard Rubenstein, the spokesman for Yankees owner George Steinbrenner, last night said he could not reach The Boss or other Bombers executives for comment on Cynthia's sartorial stunt.

A-Rod's agent, Scott Boras, could not be reached.

soonerboomer93
7/2/2007, 06:08 PM
That it

I'm making a

"**** you, I post on the South Oval" Shirt

olevetonahill
7/2/2007, 06:15 PM
That it

I'm making a

"**** you, I post on the South Oval" Shirt
Not me Bro .
Im gettin one made that says
F--k Me .
Please !
:D

BajaOklahoma
7/2/2007, 06:24 PM
I'm making a

"**** you, I post on GoPokes.com" Shirt

:eek:

critical_phil
7/2/2007, 06:36 PM
i'm getting my t-shirt personalized:

Dear CP,

Go **** yourself.

MamaMia
7/2/2007, 06:39 PM
I don't give out my social security number if I can help it. I'm always happy to pay as I go though, plus I'm lucky because my medical insurance company doesn't need them to process claims. We all have an ID number instead. No muss, no fuss. :)

OUinFLA
7/2/2007, 07:52 PM
I lie about my SSN when "those" types of doctors ask.
I give them olevets number instead.

Wait............. I'll probably die and one of his kids will get my insurance settlement.

olevetonahill
7/2/2007, 11:40 PM
Hell I give em Flgs , Flag gives em yours , Man we are ****ed !:eek:

yermom
7/3/2007, 12:25 AM
if pressed somewhere where i don't think they need it, i'll scribble it and make things ambiguous or use my driver's license number or something