PDA

View Full Version : Best Soap Opera Moment

TopDaugIn2000
7/2/2007, 03:03 PM
We here at the SO can do WAY better than those callers on Jack and Ron.

What's yours?????

Scott D
7/2/2007, 03:06 PM
that time that doleo tried to convince yermom the baby was his, but we knew beforehand that tests proved it was colleyville's.

TopDaugIn2000
7/2/2007, 03:06 PM
I'll start:

2 kids in my school, a guy a year older than me, and his sister was couple of years younger. So in HS the little sister got around, BIG TIME, and ended up catching herpes. She passed it on to a guy, who gave it to another girl, who then gave it to the brother. So in short, the guy caught herpes from his little sister.

and their grandpa was the grade school principal.

*Disclaimer....I was NOT in any way involved!*

toast
7/2/2007, 03:08 PM
any post by sic'em

Scott D
7/2/2007, 03:10 PM
I'll start:

2 kids in my school, a guy a year older than me, and his sister was couple of years younger. So in HS the little sister got around, BIG TIME, and ended up catching herpes. She passed it on to a guy, who gave it to another girl, who then gave it to the brother. So in short, the guy caught herpes from his little sister.

and their grandpa was the grade school principal.

*Disclaimer....I was NOT in any way involved!*

you said soap opera, not small town backwardass drama ;)

SoonerBorn68
7/2/2007, 03:16 PM
Here's a little story I shared a while back:

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78654&highlight=neighbor

Petro-Sooner
7/2/2007, 03:21 PM
Man 68, how did I miss that thread?

Awesome!!!

reevie
7/2/2007, 06:45 PM
I once dated girl A. Later dated girl B. Girl B dumped me to go out with girl A.

SicEmBaylor
7/2/2007, 08:07 PM
any post by sic'em
The thing is, my aunt shared a SicEmEx story on Jack and Ron (without me knowing it) and won two tickets to Fly Boys.

So, the SO's best moment may have also been Jack and Ron's

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
7/3/2007, 06:51 AM
I once dated girl A. Later dated girl B. Girl B dumped me to go out with girl A.Who was it? Were they Moore girls?

7/3/2007, 07:06 AM
I taught myself banjo.

colleyvillesooner
7/3/2007, 09:54 AM
that time that doleo tried to convince yermom the baby was his, but we knew beforehand that tests proved it was colleyville's.

or, that time Scott D made a joke that wasn't predicatable. :D

Scott D
7/3/2007, 09:55 AM
or, that time Scott D made a joke that wasn't predicatable. :D

well I had considered using instigator instead of you, but I wanted it to be predictable.

colleyvillesooner
7/3/2007, 09:56 AM
and use someone that will post back :D

Scott D
7/3/2007, 09:56 AM
exactly.

King Crimson
7/3/2007, 09:57 AM
i used to fool around with my high school gf during Days of Our Lives.

reevie
7/3/2007, 04:52 PM
Who was it? Were they Moore girls?

Nope, they weren't Moore girls. I know girl A was a MWC girl. Don't remember where girl B was from.

Scott D
7/3/2007, 04:56 PM
Nope, they weren't Moore girls. I know girl A was a MWC girl. Don't remember where girl B was from.

heh that reminds me of the little brother of a former coworker....he started dating a coworker...who was cheating on him with a second girl, and ended up dumping him for the other girl.

since then he's joined the army and is on his second tour in baghdad. he enjoys driving a vehicle with the gun of justice mounted on it.