PDA

View Full Version : Know how I know you're a geek?

achiro
7/2/2007, 10:11 AM
You bought an iPhone this weekend!

yermom
7/2/2007, 10:44 AM
that or i corrected you're grammar ;)

Osce0la
7/2/2007, 10:48 AM
that or i corrected you're grammar ;)
First thing I thought of when I saw this thread was some loser I knew several years ago that said this to his dad:

Him: You want to hear a joke?
Dad: Ok
Him: Do you know no evil?
Dad: :confused:
Him: Do you know no evil?
Dad: :confused:
Him: It's improper grammar. It should be, 'Do you know any evil?'
Dad, me, everyone else that heard it: :confused:

TopDawg
7/2/2007, 12:20 PM
You bought an iPhone this weekend!

I did?

BajaOklahoma
7/2/2007, 12:40 PM
I can't find the video link, but the morning news showed a woman who paid 800 bucks for the first spot in line. The video showed her with 100,000 in cash - her intent was to buy all of the iPhones in the store and sell them on eBay. She was so proud of herself, giving the first spot for just 800 dollars. Until she tried to buy more than one phone and found out what the rules were.
The kid who sold his spot was with three friends, one of whom was not planning to buy the iPhone. So he was able to get his iPhone and some accessories for free.
Hey, thanks stupid lady.

OklahomaRed
7/2/2007, 01:05 PM
You clicked on this thread? :D

NormanPride
7/2/2007, 01:22 PM
I can't find the video link, but the morning news showed a woman who paid 800 bucks for the first spot in line. The video showed her with 100,000 in cash - her intent was to buy all of the iPhones in the store and sell them on eBay. She was so proud of herself, giving the first spot for just 800 dollars. Until she tried to buy more than one phone and found out what the rules were.
The kid who sold his spot was with three friends, one of whom was not planning to buy the iPhone. So he was able to get his iPhone and some accessories for free.
Hey, thanks stupid lady.

That's awesome. :D