PDA

View Full Version : Transformers

soonerboomer93
7/2/2007, 07:49 AM
I just saw it...

I'm torn on what to think, beginning was good, the middle dragged and the ending battle could have been better. The final battle just kind of felt disjointed, it didn't flow well...

It did however, have some cool **** in it, a couple references back to the series, but you'd have to know them...

the brunette was hotness...

and overall, it was worth seeing

Boomer.....
7/2/2007, 08:21 AM
In.

BudSooner
7/2/2007, 09:06 AM
In like a MUTHA******!

dolemitesooner
7/2/2007, 09:14 AM
**** mAICVKEL bay

Boarder
7/2/2007, 10:21 AM
I plan on taking my 3 year old Tuesday to see it.

rufnek05
7/2/2007, 12:40 PM
it was ok, i was dissapointed though. and its going to be way too long for little kids to sit through.

but i am looking forward to seeing "underdog"

Petro-Sooner
7/2/2007, 12:49 PM
Was the tractor trailer semi character in it? I think I had it as a toy when I was a kid.

Boarder
7/2/2007, 12:50 PM
He's a pretty proficient movie goer. I'll just get him more popcorn if it's a problem. It's Michael Bay so it should be geared to his age group. :D

dolemitesooner
7/2/2007, 01:21 PM
Any one who watches in mulitiple times should ****ing kill themselves because they are worthless ****ing idiots.

Micheal Bay is a peice of **** who makes tons of money off of morns who go and watch his not entertaining over the top peices of ****.

I hope he dies and all that give him a ****ing quarter.

dolemitesooner
7/2/2007, 01:24 PM
Anyone one who moves my thread is a lover of Micheal Bay and I now and them and they should be burned to death

Petro-Sooner
7/2/2007, 01:24 PM
Hey Dole, how do you feel about that Micheal Bay and his work?

yermom
7/2/2007, 01:25 PM
ironically, he loves Bay Boys :D

whatcha gonna do?

dolemitesooner
7/2/2007, 01:26 PM
ironically, he loves Bay Boys :D

whatcha gonna do?
i HATE bAD bOYS AND YOU ARE A IDIOT :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :hot: :hot: :hot:

dolemitesooner
7/2/2007, 01:26 PM
Hey Dole, how do you feel about that Micheal Bay and his work?
http://www.magicalrabbit.com/ebay/Dog_Doo_a.jpg

silverwheels
7/2/2007, 01:29 PM
Hey dolemite, do you have a gun or some cyanide so I can kill myself after I go see this?

NormanPride
7/2/2007, 01:31 PM
I heard the transformers have a dance scene like in Spiderman 3, Doleo.

dolemitesooner
7/2/2007, 01:32 PM
Hey dolemite, do you have a gun or some cyanide so I can kill myself after I go see this?
I will not buy anything for someone who si going to go to this movie. You need to get that on your own. My the lord have mercy on your soon dead *** soul

dolemitesooner
7/2/2007, 01:33 PM
I heard the transformers have a dance scene like in Spiderman 3, Doleo.
GREAT...:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:mad:

silverwheels
7/2/2007, 01:36 PM
I will not buy anything for someone who si going to go to this movie. You need to get that on your own. My the lord have mercy on your soon dead *** soul

I didn't say you had to buy me anything. I was wondering if you already had something to help me out.

dolemitesooner
7/2/2007, 01:40 PM
I didn't say you had to buy me anything. I was wondering if you already had something to help me out.
No I won't help you and don't talk to me ever again....You are a person of profound mental retardation with a ****ing problem for going and seeing that movie. Generally I would ask you to stop yourself and not see this movie but you are already garbage.

silverwheels
7/2/2007, 01:42 PM
No I won't help you and don't talk to me ever again....You are a person of profound mental retardation with a ****ing problem for going and seeing that movie. Generally I would ask you to stop yourself and not see this movie but you are already garbage.

:(

You made me cry.

dolemitesooner
7/2/2007, 01:44 PM
GOOD

BlondeSoonerGirl
7/2/2007, 01:45 PM
:les: I LOVE MICHAEL BAY!!!

dolemitesooner
7/2/2007, 01:52 PM
:les: I LOVE MICHAEL BAY!!!
Just out of curiosity, are your parents siblings?

BlondeSoonerGirl
7/2/2007, 01:54 PM
I just signed you up for his newsletter.

yermom
7/2/2007, 01:56 PM
:(

You made me cry.

hey, what do you think about Radiohead?

silverwheels
7/2/2007, 01:58 PM
hey, what do you think about Radiohead?

They are the greatest band of this or any generation.

Beatles who?

Boarder
7/2/2007, 02:59 PM
Man, Pearl Harbor makes Doleo cry and all heck breaks loose.

jeremy885
7/2/2007, 03:12 PM
Micheal Bay is a peice of **** who makes tons of money off of morns who go and watch his not entertaining over the top peices of ****.

I hope he dies and all that give him a ****ing quarter.

Something to remember dolo
i before e
except after c
or when sounding like a
as in neighbor and weigh .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_before_e_except_after_c

And gonorrhea and the clap are the same thing.

;)

1stTimeCaller
7/2/2007, 04:47 PM
was the movie more than meets the eye?

soonerboomer93
7/2/2007, 05:10 PM
i knew this thread would be greatness, just for doleo's input...

BudSooner
7/2/2007, 09:49 PM
I don't think its about Michael Bay so much, as the fact that Angelina Jolie's daddy is in most every Bay movie made.

Translation=serious man love for Johnny boy from Doleo.

yermom
7/2/2007, 11:50 PM
was the movie more than meets the eye?

as a matter of fact, it was

def_lazer_fc
7/3/2007, 12:07 AM
I plan on taking my 3 year old Tuesday to see it.
i hope to god im not at that showing with your seed screaming through the whole thing. ;)
but seriously, i hope im not.

def_lazer_fc
7/3/2007, 12:10 AM
and i hate michael bay, and im gearing up for a disappointment. but i hope i'm wrong.

Boarder
7/3/2007, 10:38 AM
My child does not do that at movies. But, just to be nice I hope there is a kid that does that to you when you do go. :D

the_ouskull
7/3/2007, 03:19 PM
So, doleo... Can we just go ahead and get a list of comic book movies that DO meet with your approval? (I haven't seen Transformers yet...) You excited about Iron Man? Did ya like Ghost Rider?

the_ouskull

yermom
7/3/2007, 03:21 PM
anyone that actually cares what doleo thinks might be a bigger moron that him ;)

Tulsa_Fireman
7/3/2007, 03:23 PM
I heard Michael Bay had a gay pr0n site dedicated to some guy named Doleo.

Is that the same guy?

Frozen Sooner
7/4/2007, 06:19 PM
Transformers was a great popcorn flick.

And it had this girl in it:

http://upload.moldova.org/movie/actors/m/megan_fox/thumbnails/tn2_megan_fox_3.jpg
Which was bonus.

critical_phil
7/4/2007, 08:08 PM
this link (http://www.onlinecinema.org/watch/256/Transformers/1) appears to work.

questionable quality

yermom
7/4/2007, 08:35 PM

http://upload.moldova.org/movie/actors/m/megan_fox/thumbnails/tn2_megan_fox_3.jpg
Which was bonus.

another bonus was Pearl Harbor footage ;)

http://www.slashfilm.com/2007/07/03/did-michael-bay-recycle-pearl-harbor-footage-into-transformers/

soonerboomer93
7/4/2007, 08:55 PM

Which was bonus.

I said the brunette was hotness, didn't I?

Mixer!
7/4/2007, 11:39 PM
Geeze - I post a reply to an aggot with a Danica Patrick photo and it gets hauled down in record time, while doleo's feces pic gets to stay up for three months? :mad:

feces ain't right... :pop:

Boomer.....
7/5/2007, 07:40 AM
Saw the movie on Tuesday.

Bad ***!!!

Pricetag
7/5/2007, 10:58 AM
I could have done without pretty much all of the silliness from the Autobots, but otherwise, it was pretty good.

I wish the robots would have looked closer to what they did on the old toys, though, where you could really tell what they looked like in their other form. I had a heckuva time telling the different robots apart because they fragmented so much that you almost lose their other form entirely.

There were some very Armageddon-esque scenes in there, and some music that I thought might have been ripped directly from it.

Boarder
7/5/2007, 11:26 AM
The three year old sat through the whole movie without screaming. He giggled when Optimus Prime first came on the screen but other than that watched intently. And loved it.

I thought it was like a high budget live action kid's cartoon. The story was like that, and the dialogue, etc. But, if you think of it that way it was a good fun movie. I thought Armageddon was unintentionally funny and stupid in parts while trying to be all serious. Transformers seemed to embrace that and that made it a lot funner (yes, I said it) to me.

My only pseudo complaint was about the fight scenes. And it seems to be a problem with a lot of movies. There is so much going on and it's so fast with the CGI you can hardly tell what's happening. It's just a blur.

If you go watch it with the attitude that it's going to be a funny neat little movie with lots of explosions and stuff you should have a good time at it.

And, my boy told me my truck looked like a Transformer truck.

pergdaddy
7/5/2007, 12:09 PM
F'n awesome movie. Loved every minute of it. Do wish the fight scenes could have been a little slower, but they worked. Sequels will probably be better at that. It is was it is. Just like Armageddon. Best movie I have seen this year. And I have seen Spidey 3, Ghost Rider, FF: Silver Surfer and Knocked up as well. I am taking my 5 and 3 year old sons to see it. I know they'll love it.

And, ("preparing for beating or profound mental retardation comment"), I like Michael Bay. I like all movies. Some I need to be serious, some funny, some just like Transformers, which was just pure fun. And growing up playing with TF toys, this was fun to see.

Boarder
7/5/2007, 01:17 PM
The problem with previous Michael Bay movies is that they are stupid but think they're smart. Which makes them look even more stupid.

dolemitesooner
7/5/2007, 01:59 PM
So, doleo... Can we just go ahead and get a list of comic book movies that DO meet with your approval? (I haven't seen Transformers yet...) You excited about Iron Man? Did ya like Ghost Rider?

the_ouskull
It has nothing to do with it being a comic movie and more the whole micheal bay thing.....Ghost rider no I have not seen **** Nick the dick cage ohhh and Iron man I have not read anything on but I am sure they will **** it up nothing has been good since Batman begins

SicEmBaylor
7/5/2007, 02:56 PM
I never liked comic books; therefore, I can not be disappointed in how well a movie captures the uh "spirit" of the comic book series its based on. Be that as it may, I did love the cartoon Transformers as a kid and had nearly every damned one of the toys. I'm going to go see it, but I sure hope they didn't **** up my childhood.

Hot Rod
7/5/2007, 02:57 PM
I'm pretty sure that when I get the DVD, I'll probably just jump to the exciting part when the Autobots are introduced. I think that all of comedy early on was just to bring it up to date with what Hollywood offers. Some of it was even childish at some points and when Sam's mom questions what he was doing in his room?...that was a little too much, especially for a movie of this magnitude.

I agree with SB, concerning the fight scenes. At least you could tell who the Autobots were during those scenes.

I was disappointed a little that we didn't have the same 'ol transformation sounds that we all grew up loving, but hey...it was good regardless.

yermom
7/5/2007, 03:04 PM
I'm pretty sure that when I get the DVD, I'll probably just jump to the exciting part when the Autobots are introduced. I think that all of comedy early on was just to bring it up to date with what Hollywood offers. Some of it was even childish at some points and when Sam's mom questions what he was doing in his room?...that was a little too much, especially for a movie of this magnitude.

I agree with SB, concerning the fight scenes. At least you could tell who the Autobots were during those scenes.

I was disappointed a little that we didn't have the same 'ol transformation sounds that we all grew up loving, but hey...it was good regardless.

i thought the transformation sounds were pretty decent

Tulsa_Fireman
7/5/2007, 03:11 PM
As an official Transformers dork, the original transformation sound was present, especially in the first transformation when Blackout(the helicopter) transformed at the base in Qatar. It's there for the most part in the other transformations, but it's much more subtle.

And they changed it up a lil'. But it's there.

Pricetag
7/5/2007, 03:48 PM
I enjoyed the character building at the beginning--it really made Spike a likeable character, IMO. I wish there had been some time to do some for the Autobots and Decepticons. When Megatron told Starscream that he had failed again, all I could think of was that he said it because he was supposed to. I don't think someone who had never seen the show would understand what was going on.

I'll agree with you that the humor was pretty low brow (except for the stuff Bumblebee was doing when Spike was trying to give the chick a ride home), but it's pretty much what I've come to expect from movies these days. I don't get it, but everyone else laughed. I hated when I saw that type of behavior from the Autobots, though. It seemed totally unlike something sentient robots who had quested across the galaxy in search of a precious item would do when they were that close to it.

colleyvillesooner
7/5/2007, 05:16 PM
I have a question about the ending, so don't read if you don't want it spoiled:

Where the hell was that kick *** sword when Optimus Prime fought Megatron? It's seemed to slay that other Decepticon just fine.

Boarder
7/5/2007, 05:17 PM
I have a question about the ending, so don't read if you don't want it spoiled:

Where the hell was that kick *** sword when Optimus Prime fought Megatron? It's seemed to slay that other Decepticon just fine.
Stop applying logic.

colleyvillesooner
7/5/2007, 05:22 PM
Heh.

I also liked the logic of just dropping the bad guys in the trench in the Ocean. NO WAY THEY'll SURVIVE THAT! I mean look at Megatron! His leg is off! He'll never fight again :D

Sooner24
7/5/2007, 06:08 PM
Anyone one who moves my thread is a lover of Micheal Bay and I now and them and they should be burned to death

What the heck did he say? :confused:

skycat
7/7/2007, 02:02 AM
I kind of wish it was more about the Transformers who happen to have some people sidekicks, as opposed to being about people, who happen to meet some kick *** robots. I mean, the robots have enough personality to where I think that could have easily worked.

Overall, it was okay. I just left the theater thinking it could be better.

Did you guys have the trailer for the JJ Abrams movie attached. Probably the coolest trailer I've ever seen. But I can't tell you the name of the flick, cause they didn't say. Well, I could tell you, but only because I Googled it. Which is exactly what they wanted I'm sure.

yermom
7/7/2007, 03:29 AM
yeah, that trailer was pretty cool

i had kinda forgotten about it

def_lazer_fc
7/7/2007, 03:43 AM
im still waiting (and crossing my fingers before) to see this. but, i've said it once, and i'll say it again. sunshine (http://youtube.com/watch?v=WNZwrgFo3GE) is where its at. and i'll forgive em for using the music for Requiem for a Dream in the preview. the movie is a mind ****.

soonerinabilene
7/7/2007, 08:30 AM
Did you guys have the trailer for the JJ Abrams movie attached. Probably the coolest trailer I've ever seen. But I can't tell you the name of the flick, cause they didn't say. Well, I could tell you, but only because I Googled it. Which is exactly what they wanted I'm sure.

Im thinking its a new Godzilla movie. Thats what it sounded like at least.

blueyedsooner
7/7/2007, 08:44 AM
I had no desire to see this movie and was just going to send the boys and husband to see it. I ended up going as well....WOW! It was a great movie!!! Our 4 yr old who doesn't sit through anything....LOVED IT! He kept turning to me saying HOLY MOLY! :) Of course driving home, both boys kept thinking everything was going to turn into a robot. They had a blast with that...

Frozen Sooner
7/7/2007, 09:51 AM
Im thinking its a new Godzilla movie. Thats what it sounded like at least.

Can't be. Nobody owns US production rights for Godzilla right now.

skycat
7/7/2007, 09:57 AM
It's not a Godzilla movie.

reevie
7/7/2007, 10:05 AM
I have no plans to see Transformers. I'm holding out for the GOBOTS movie.

Grimey
7/9/2007, 09:16 AM

I think it is called Cloverfield. No idea what it is about though! It hooked me in..:pop:

colleyvillesooner
7/9/2007, 10:07 AM
The people on the imdb boards think it mght be this:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/62/Cthulhu_and_R'lyeh.jpg/300px-Cthulhu_and_R'lyeh.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cthulhu

TexasSooner01
7/9/2007, 10:17 AM
I saw it this weekend it was Awesome. My 10 year old LOVED it!!! Great Effects and on the way home all my boy could talk about was how cool it was.

IronSooner
7/9/2007, 10:48 AM
As an official Transformers dork, the original transformation sound was present, especially in the first transformation when Blackout(the helicopter) transformed at the base in Qatar. It's there for the most part in the other transformations, but it's much more subtle.

And they changed it up a lil'. But it's there.

This is what I was thinking as well. I definitely heard it that first time, and got all giddy. After that I kept straining to hear it, and you kinda can, but it is subtle. That was one of my big requirements for the movie - don't mess with the sound. I think it turned out okay, but it would have been nice to be a little more "classical" transforming sound.

Grimey
7/9/2007, 02:04 PM
The people on the imdb boards think it mght be this:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/62/Cthulhu_and_R'lyeh.jpg/300px-Cthulhu_and_R'lyeh.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cthulhu

WOW!!! Now that would be incredible:eek:

:pop:

snp
7/9/2007, 03:35 PM
You know what I want to see when I see two awesome robots fighting it out to the death?

NoTHING ELSE. Don't show me what the other loser human characters are doing, they're freaking weak.

I loved this movie and will watch it over and over, but it could've been a whole lot better. Ditch the focus on the humans.

And that house scene where they are searching for glasses killed me. You have 5 gigantic robotic aliens in your backyard and you're worried about your parents grounding you? I sure wouldn't want you grounded instead of saving Earth!

Grimey
7/9/2007, 03:42 PM
very very true.

Anybody else have a copy of the original cartoon movie on VHS? I bought mine off of ebay a few years ago. I remember taking a few of my friends to go see it at the theater for my 9th birthday.

yermom
7/9/2007, 03:42 PM
weak or not, Megan Fox is hawt

snp
7/9/2007, 03:45 PM
okay, I wouldn't mind if they cut to a shot of Fox getting her shirt ripped off by a Deception but I don't want to see Even Stevens running around.

Grimey
7/12/2007, 03:18 PM
PS, when I went to IMDB to look for more info on Cloverfield, there was already a listing for Transformers 2.

I'm there, baby!

hookem31
7/12/2007, 03:40 PM
Saw it Monday night and loved it. Considering the lack of decent blockbusters lately, this thing filled the bill. Only complaint I had was the inability to follow the fight scenes. There was so much going on, it was hard to figure out which way was up on the Transformers themselves.

And Megan Fox. Oh, Megan Fox. her name suits her well. When she popped that hood...... ;)

And if Chevrolet doesn't get that Camaro into production immediately, they are just plain dumb. On a side note, you can buy the GMC now.

LINK (http://www.autoblog.com/2007/07/06/monroe-truck-offers-production-version-of-transformers-ironhide/)

royalfan5
7/14/2007, 04:31 PM
I hated this movie. A lot. The banal dialogue pretty much kept me from enjoying it at all. If I hadn't rode there with my roommate, I probably would have walked out. I am now firmly in the Michael Bay should die of the clap camp with Doleo.

OU Adonis
7/14/2007, 04:36 PM
I hated this movie. A lot. The banal dialogue pretty much kept me from enjoying it at all. If I hadn't rode there with my roommate, I probably would have walked out. I am now firmly in the Michael Bay should die of the clap camp with Doleo.

Its the best action movie I have seen all year.

royalfan5
7/14/2007, 04:39 PM
More power to you, I wish I had those 144 min and $6.50 back. Different strokes for different folks you know.

snp
7/14/2007, 04:44 PM

300 was the best action movie of the past several years for me. Live free or Die Hard was probably the worst.

Mongo
7/14/2007, 04:50 PM
More power to you, I wish I had those 144 min and $6.50 back. Different strokes for different folks you know.

You are just mad they left out Ribeye, the transformer that changes into a brahma bull:D

Decent movie. Couldnt tell if it was a cornerstone for the next installments(crossing fingers), or it was crappy.

OU Adonis
7/14/2007, 05:46 PM
300 was the best action movie of the past several years for me. Live free or Die Hard was probably the worst.

Doh, forgot about 300.

Transformers wast the #2 action movie this year.

colleyvillesooner
7/15/2007, 12:16 AM

NO WAY die hard was the worst.
Something tells me you had too high expectations going in...

snp
7/15/2007, 04:37 AM
I'm so going to e-bomb you while I'm hacking the mainframe.

I hated the techno babble and how over the top it was. Action scenes are what you'd expect from a movie with that type of budget. The realism was far too erroneous for me.

achiro
7/16/2007, 11:26 AM
OH MY LAWD! I'ts just sad that some of you couldn't enjoy this movie for what it is. I enjoyed the heck out of it.
So do you sit around and critique spongebob episodes in your spare time too?:rolleyes:

yermom
7/16/2007, 11:56 AM
I'm so going to e-bomb you while I'm hacking the mainframe.

I hated the techno babble and how over the top it was. Action scenes are what you'd expect from a movie with that type of budget. The realism was far too erroneous for me.

i don't know how techical you are, but it wasn't THAT bad

i've seen lots worse :)

if it was all based on reality it would be hella boring

pb4ou
7/20/2007, 06:52 PM
We finally got around to it. I thought it was pretty good.

sanantoniosooner
7/20/2007, 09:22 PM
We enjoyed it. And I never even played with the dumb things.

I didn't care for them making it a GM commercial, but other than that, it was good.

JohnnyMack
7/24/2007, 01:25 PM
Finally saw it.

Dolemite is wrong for two simple reasons:

http://www.transformers-movie-buzz.com/uploads/uploadNewsPhotos/medium_Megan%20Fox-spbx8j54.jpg

and

http://www.news.com.au/common/imagedata/0,,5500808,00.jpg

silverwheels
7/24/2007, 01:28 PM
That Australian accent was hot.

SoonerBOI
7/24/2007, 02:05 PM
Middle portion was dragging. It was an ok movie. Can't wait for part 2 if there's any.

StoopTroup
10/21/2007, 04:25 PM
Finally saw it.

Dolemite is wrong for two simple reasons:

http://www.transformers-movie-buzz.com/uploads/uploadNewsPhotos/medium_Megan%20Fox-spbx8j54.jpg

and

http://www.news.com.au/common/imagedata/0,,5500808,00.jpg
We bought the movie at Blockbuster on Tuesday and got a free Transformer MP3 player with the purchase.

I hadn't been able to see the movie until Friday Night.

I have left my Wife for Megan Fox.

I must find her....;)

SicEmBaylor
10/21/2007, 04:42 PM
Just got in last night from Netflix. I loved it. Great great movie and thank God they didn't f-k with my precious childhood memories.

sanantoniosooner
10/21/2007, 04:48 PM
and thank God they didn't f-k with my precious childhood memories.
softball

LosAngelesSooner
10/21/2007, 04:59 PM
We bought the movie at Blockbuster on Tuesday and got a free Transformer MP3 player with the purchase.

I must find her....;)
Maybe if she ate a cheeseburger and could string three words along to make one coherent sentence.

Her skull is as empty as Dean's bottle of Crown after a Sooner home game. She was the worst part of the movie.

josh09
10/21/2007, 05:55 PM

I must find her....;)

Same here, i threw that cheap thing away though.

Id say that movie is now in my Top 5 movies ever, it was great.

StoopTroup
10/21/2007, 09:00 PM
Maybe if she ate a cheeseburger and could string three words along to make one coherent sentence.

Her skull is as empty as Dean's bottle of Crown after a Sooner home game. She was the worst part of the movie.
She's perfect then....;)

I trust LAS's knowledge on starlets...

Thus...

I've gone back to my Wife...

Thanks LAS.

LosAngelesSooner
10/22/2007, 12:04 PM
Saving marriages over the Internet...It's just what I do.

;)

StoopTroup
10/22/2007, 12:44 PM
:D

JohnnyMack
10/22/2007, 01:06 PM

Know how I know you're gay?

yermom
10/22/2007, 02:46 PM
i don't care if she's banging David Silver, she's still HAWT

rufnek05
10/22/2007, 02:51 PM
when she lifted up the hood to the camaro, I almost had to change pants.

colleyvillesooner
10/22/2007, 03:07 PM
Spill your bong?

sanantoniosooner
10/22/2007, 03:28 PM
Watched it again last night with the boys.

My 8 year old asked what "masterbation" was.

SicEmBaylor
10/22/2007, 05:21 PM
Watched it again last night with the boys.

My 8 year old asked what "masterbation" was.
No need to explain it -- the answer will eventually come.

yermom
10/22/2007, 05:27 PM
eww

sanantoniosooner
10/22/2007, 06:23 PM
No need to explain it -- the answer will eventually come.
Explaining it properly might avoid him turning out like you.

Getem
10/22/2007, 11:25 PM
This movie is a good reason to buy an HDDVD player.

SicEmBaylor
10/22/2007, 11:39 PM
eww
What?

Tulsa_Fireman
10/23/2007, 12:41 AM

Her skull is as empty as Dean's bottle of Crown after a Sooner home game.

Just what the hell does this have to do with the whole PIITB thing again?

Shoot, I don't care if you could park a Buick between her ears. I don't want deep conversation and a dissertation on world peace and German economics. I wanna put my pee-pee in her hoo-hoo.

Duh.

SicEmBaylor
10/23/2007, 01:09 AM
Just what the hell does this have to do with the whole PIITB thing again?

Shoot, I don't care if you could park a Buick between her ears. I don't want deep conversation and a dissertation on world peace and German economics. I wanna put my pee-pee in her hoo-hoo.

Duh.
Speaking for myself, dumb *** girls annoy the ever loving crap out of me. I can't stand to be within 30' of those types of chicks for more than 30 seconds which may be all that I need but I don't want to find out.

rufnek05
10/23/2007, 01:10 AM

word. I'm saving up for a new 360 elite. It comes with a HDDVD player, for a nominal fee, of course. New badass looking 360, and HDDVD player.

and no colleyville, I did not spill any bong water. But thank you for your concern.

Frozen Sooner
10/23/2007, 01:19 AM
word. I'm saving up for a new 360 elite. It comes with a HDDVD player, for a nominal fee, of course. New badass looking 360, and HDDVD player.

and no colleyville, I did not spill any bong water. But thank you for your concern.

Wait until January.

http://www.cepro.com/article/report_microsoft_toshiba_working_on_new_xbox_enter tainment_device/

From what I'm hearing, they're working on getting this to support Dolby TrueHD, which the current XBox HD DVD addon does not.

Frozen Sooner
10/23/2007, 01:20 AM

It looks pretty good in 1080p. :D

tommieharris91
10/23/2007, 02:21 AM
What?
So the pun wasn't intended...?

Getem
10/23/2007, 10:16 AM
It looks pretty good in 1080p. :D

No kidding - 2+ hours of nonstop eye and ear candy. And I've only scratched the surface of the special features, but it looks like they went all out on this one.

rufnek05
10/23/2007, 10:47 AM
Wait until January.

http://www.cepro.com/article/report_microsoft_toshiba_working_on_new_xbox_enter tainment_device/

From what I'm hearing, they're working on getting this to support Dolby TrueHD, which the current XBox HD DVD addon does not.

so what is a dual HDTV tuner? does that mean I could get HD TV and not have to pay for the HD TV receiver?

Frozen Sooner
10/23/2007, 11:44 AM
No kidding - 2+ hours of nonstop eye and ear candy. And I've only scratched the surface of the special features, but it looks like they went all out on this one.

Check out the Iron Man trailer that you get at the end of the credits. My only complaint is that they didn't include a lossless soundtrack, but the DD+ soundtrack still sounds pretty sweet.

Frozen Sooner
10/23/2007, 11:45 AM
so what is a dual HDTV tuner? does that mean I could get HD TV and not have to pay for the HD TV receiver?

Sure, for OTA stuff.