PDA

View Full Version : Brian Regan

Paperclip
7/1/2007, 10:30 PM
I just about laughed myself sick at the Brian Regan show last night. This guy is hilarious and keeps it pretty clean.

OU4LIFE
7/2/2007, 07:07 AM
'When a Dr. says you're gonna feel a little pressure....buckle up!'

colleyvillesooner
7/2/2007, 07:52 AM
Greatness

soonerinabilene
7/2/2007, 08:54 AM
He has been my favorite comic for quite a while. Very clean act that is still comic genius. TAKE LUCK!!!!

OU4LIFE
7/2/2007, 09:14 AM
'You ever try to get a simple birthday card? I'm looking for a religious, humorous, happy birthday for age 7 twins from the AFC west'

OU4LIFE
7/2/2007, 09:49 AM
"any way, I met this woman, her name was Amy, So I go oh Amy, A-M-Y? No she says, A-Y-M-I-E. i HAD TO TAKE A NAP. Oh well I'm Brian, B-R-I-V-O-L-B-N-the number 7 the letter Q!'

colleyvillesooner
7/2/2007, 09:51 AM
Peanut butter and jelly in the same jar. I don't understand that. I mean, I'm lazy but I'd like to meet the guy that needs that. This guy must be thinking, "I could go for a sandwich, but I'm not gonna open TWO jars. I can't be opening and closing all kinds of jars and cleaning WHO KNOWS how many knives."

soonerinabilene
7/2/2007, 10:21 AM
"Hey Brian, how many outs are there?"
"GRAPE! Grape snow cone. A grape snow cone at the end of the game! See, the players who play a whole game get a whole snow cone, and the players that play a half a game get a whole snow cone, so its always whole, always whole. So I'd rather play a half a game."

Also,
"Brian, what is the plural for box?"
"Boxen. I ate two boxen of donuts."

rufnek05
7/2/2007, 12:39 PM
"i call it, Cup of dirt"

Turd_Ferguson
7/2/2007, 12:55 PM
Also,
"Brian, what is the plural for box?"
"Boxen. I ate two boxen of donuts."
I been eating cracker's and sand...greatness

I think it was like 6 or 7 years ago that I seen that routine....he was hilarious.

deer = deeren
grass = greese
moose = meese

Paperclip
7/2/2007, 02:09 PM
From the show in Midwest City the other night:

If people who read are so smart why do they have to put the title to the book on every other page?
Oh crap! I forgot what I was reading! Oh good, there it is at the top. I would have hated to flip back all the way to the cover to find out what the title was.
They don't scroll the title across the top of the screen when you go to the movies.