PDA

View Full Version : It must be said...

Okla-homey
7/1/2007, 04:33 PM
What kind of 3rd rate, jihaadi wannabe punks attempt to blow up a Scottish airport terminal by driving their flaming Jeep Cherokee into the terminal?:eek:

yermom
7/1/2007, 04:35 PM
yeah, that's what i was thinking

the ones in London didn't even sound AQish to me, but i don't know a lot about their bombs, i just haven't heard them mention gasoline before

critical_phil
7/1/2007, 04:38 PM
:dean: All Jeeps are flaming :dean:

Frozen Sooner
7/1/2007, 04:39 PM
What kind of 3rd rate, jihaadi wannabe punks attempt to blow up a Scottish airport terminal by driving their flaming Jeep Cherokee into the terminal?:eek:

Yeah, that was a sort of pathetic attempt. I guess the thought was that the gasoline bombs would explode and take out a bunch of people and they couldn't get them to ignite, but jeez-how did they not know about the concrete barriers?

jk the sooner fan
7/1/2007, 04:39 PM
i'm telling you

methodists.........mayyyyyyyyybe presbyterians

not sure but one of the two

thats who

critical_phil
7/1/2007, 04:41 PM
i would've said the southern baptists, but they're all at the lake

jk the sooner fan
7/1/2007, 04:42 PM
i would've said the southern baptists, but they're all at the lake

man out at the lake with no beer and no dancing

that HAS to suck

critical_phil
7/1/2007, 04:43 PM
you don't know many southern baptists, do you?

it's only a sin for everybody else........

jk the sooner fan
7/1/2007, 04:48 PM
oh i know plenty, they drink like fish, just not around other "non southern baptists"

Frozen Sooner
7/1/2007, 04:49 PM
I'm guessing this one wasn't Lutherans, considering royalfan couldn't spell "Glasgow" correctly yesterday.

Then again, he may have been attempting to throw us off...

jk the sooner fan
7/1/2007, 04:52 PM
heh!

royalfan5
7/1/2007, 04:53 PM
I'm guessing this one wasn't Lutherans, considering royalfan couldn't spell "Glasgow" correctly yesterday.

Then again, he may have been attempting to throw us off...
It was probably those Wisconsin Lutherans. Not the upright trustworthy Missouri Lutherans like me and Fugue.

bri
7/1/2007, 05:17 PM

Nevermind the laughable delivery system and lame "payload"...who the f*ck tries to strike a crippling blow for (insert deity/group here) by blowing up a SCOTTISH airport? You haven't been able to settle anything by attacking Scotland since Longshanks had William Wallace drawn and quartered...

Rogue
7/1/2007, 05:41 PM
CNN is reporting that 2 of the 5 arrested were "medical physicians in the UK to practice medicine."

Okla-homey
7/1/2007, 06:45 PM
I think they have been reported as asian islamo-thugs. These guys are the B-team. I think the varsity first-string is decisively engaged in Iraq/Asscrackistan. Another very good reason to remain in the region.

Anyhoo...The cool part is the Brits are reacting precisely the way they generally do. "Stiff upper lip, go about your business, press-on regardless" and oh, BTW, don't forget these are the same people who during the Reagan administration sailed 8000 miles and lost half a dozen warships and several hundred troops, Royal Marines and sailors over 5 acres and 60 sheep.

Finally, I would pay money to see the video of the one Achmed who was on fire from head to toe and was trying to fight off the fire brigade while yelling "Allah akbar!":D

I'm telling you, if them Achmeds keep it up, they'll draw back a nub.
If these people keep it up, the rational rest of the world could decide eradication is the best option.

Rogue
7/2/2007, 05:25 AM
The "turk-iranian" doctor thing scares me more than a little. Do you have any idea how many doctors from those countries work in the US? I know it's not fair to incriminate them all, but it's hard not to worry about them some.

85Sooner
7/2/2007, 08:04 AM
Linky to photo of muslim radical after being put out.. They should have let him burn

Please make the check out to..........................:)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=465481&in_page_id=1770&ct=5

jk the sooner fan
7/2/2007, 08:05 AM
i wonder how the prison's burn ward is

Okla-homey
7/2/2007, 08:51 AM
I hope the debridement (sp?) is done with a wire brush and Ajax.

olevetonahill
7/2/2007, 11:34 AM
I was thinking maybe he should have to do the bath thingy in salt water then vingar

picasso
7/2/2007, 12:21 PM
The "turk-iranian" doctor thing scares me more than a little. Do you have any idea how many doctors from those countries work in the US? I know it's not fair to incriminate them all, but it's hard not to worry about them some.
why so?

it wasn't ditch diggers who flew those planes on 9/11.

OklahomaTuba
7/2/2007, 12:30 PM
I think this shows that these jackholes are probably working with their 3rd or 4th string at this point. Probably because we have done such a good job at killing or capturing the 1st and 2nd strings.

Hamhock
7/2/2007, 12:30 PM
oh i know plenty, they drink like fish, just not around other "non southern baptists"

if you take two southern baptists fishing, they won't drink any of your beer.

if you take one southern baptist fishing, he'll drink all of your beer.

Scott D
7/2/2007, 12:35 PM
if you take two southern baptists fishing, they won't drink any of your beer.

if you take one southern baptist fishing, he'll drink all of your beer.

if you take olevet fishing with a case of beer and a case of natty lite, you get all your beer.

if you take olevet fishing with two cases of natty lite, you are gonna be thirsty.

critical_phil
7/2/2007, 01:58 PM
you're making olevet antsy with all the natty lite talk.

i bet that old ****er's ears are perking up like secretariat hearing the call to post.

Scott D
7/2/2007, 03:02 PM
if by antsy you mean "he had to run out to the shop to rub one out" I would agree with you. :)

olevetonahill
7/2/2007, 05:47 PM
fockers !:D