PDA

View Full Version : Boise State fans meet NickZeppelin...

goingoneight
7/1/2007, 01:25 AM
I tried to explain his toolness to them. (http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?S=336&F=2246#S=336&F=2246&T=675859)

:D

okienole3
7/1/2007, 01:45 AM
I wonder just how many messageboards that dude trolls.

LittleWingSooner do you know how many boards NickyZ is on?

okienole3
7/1/2007, 01:47 AM
Seriously LWS, tell us.

Flagstaffsooner
7/1/2007, 09:49 AM
They deserve him.

royalfan5
7/1/2007, 09:53 AM
I am pretty sure he posts on the same Star Trek board as I do too.

MiccoMacey
7/1/2007, 12:17 PM
For all his toolness, he did say Birdine wasn't going to be all that spectacular. And as much as I appreciate what he did for us, Birdine never got to that superstar level many of us predicted for him.

And he did stick to his guns. I don't change my mind just because it's an unpopular view either. You have to admire at least that much about him.

But, yes, I'm glad he's gone.

okienole3
7/1/2007, 04:39 PM
For all his toolness, he did say Birdine wasn't going to be all that spectacular. And as much as I appreciate what he did for us, Birdine never got to that superstar level many of us predicted for him.

And he did stick to his guns. I don't change my mind just because it's an unpopular view either. You have to admire at least that much about him.

But, yes, I'm glad he's gone.

Uh, look around........he isn't gone.

LittleWingSooner
7/1/2007, 08:42 PM
I'll have my rebuttal up in a few minutes.

AzianSooner
7/1/2007, 09:23 PM
This is the very first time my innocent or naive of trust drove me to click on the link to the brocho's forum.

Seriously, I don't see myself have any business nor drive to chit chat with them beside bearing the hash looser feeling to them.

I got to go clean myself after visiting those self video making people forum.

goingoneight
7/1/2007, 09:32 PM
And believe me, Boise State doesn't want or need an argument amongst OU fans on their board, so we'll bring it here.

Haven't you noticed a trend, Nick? Just because you still post under different names, doesn't mean people have grown to like you anymore.

2005 was not Stoops's worst job. We were the youngest team in the country playing arguably the toughest schedule ever. We still came out 9-3, better than a great majority of college football schools can only dream of on a "great year."

... and though you didn't have the balls to insult his coaching job in 2006... put ANY coach in the country in charge of the team after Bomar got ousted and TRY... that's right... TRY and tell me we go better than 7-5 with a crappy bowl. What was that record again? Something about rightfully being 12-2??? Yeah, you just got pwn3d again.

goingoneight
7/1/2007, 09:34 PM
This is the very first time my innocent or naive of trust drove me to click on the link to the brocho's forum.

Seriously, I don't see myself have any business nor drive to chit chat with them beside bearing the hash looser feeling to them.

I got to go clean myself after visiting those self video making people forum.

The Boise fans are just people who are happy they won that game. If you posted with class, you'd see that.

CatfishSooner
7/1/2007, 09:44 PM
Boise gay.

LittleWingSooner
7/1/2007, 10:47 PM
And believe me, Boise State doesn't want or need an argument amongst OU fans on their board, so we'll bring it here.

Haven't you noticed a trend, Nick? Just because you still post under different names, doesn't mean people have grown to like you anymore.

2005 was not Stoops's worst job. We were the youngest team in the country playing arguably the toughest schedule ever. We still came out 9-3, better than a great majority of college football schools can only dream of on a "great year."

... and though you didn't have the balls to insult his coaching job in 2006... put ANY coach in the country in charge of the team after Bomar got ousted and TRY... that's right... TRY and tell me we go better than 7-5 with a crappy bowl. What was that record again? Something about rightfully being 12-2??? Yeah, you just got pwn3d again.

I think we are 7-5 with Bomar last year.

LittleWingSooner
7/1/2007, 10:57 PM

Since when did anyone like me or hate me? I didn't know there was a difference between the 2.

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/1/2007, 11:08 PM
I don't hate you...just really dislike you ;)

goingoneight
7/2/2007, 12:00 AM
Since when did anyone like me or hate me? I didn't know there was a difference between the 2.

Hehe... I was waiting for you to come out and admit that was you. :D

Ash
7/2/2007, 12:03 AM
Not much of a rebuttal Nic...err, Littlewing.

okienole3
7/2/2007, 12:10 AM

This post is brilliant. Nicky finally decided to use the number 2 instead of misspelling it too or to.

rhombic21
7/2/2007, 12:34 AM
At one time I would try and come up with well reasoned posts to point out the numerous flaws in Nick's various unfounded arguments. However, due to his continued ridiculousness, it is apparent that there is no point in arguing with him, because he lives in a world which is completely untethered to reality when it comes to OU football.

okienole3
7/2/2007, 04:26 PM
Can I get some spek for outing the Zepster?

swardboy
7/2/2007, 08:42 PM
Can I get some spek for outing the Zepster?

I stand in awe sir!!

KantoSooner
7/2/2007, 09:03 PM
Okienole3, first you post the women's football star(let) and now this? You are just full of good deeds!

goingoneight
7/2/2007, 09:20 PM
Dear Nick,
We wouldn't be 7-5 with a seasoned-sophomore star quarterback with 11 games under his belt as the starter with last year's talent.

Paul Thompson = The Man, forever. But PT is not equilateral to having Bomar back. Bomar ran the ball better, and was the more accurate passer. Bomar's freshmen rushing stats are better than Thompson's 5th-year senior stats. The passing stats are a push, since you can't really neg a n00b. That 2005 team was totally lost in the early season with the youth and inexperience, adn the lack of motivation having been hammered in the Orange Bowl a few months prior.

Bomar could have easily topped Thompson's stats. Now, does he go 14-0? Probably not. Because the games we lost had nothing to do with PT in reality. Oregon was a defensive meltdown and a screw-job for the ages. Texass was another defensive meltdown, capped by five turnovers on offense (loose grips sink ships) and another screwy call resulting in the burnt-orange cherry on top, and Boise State is what it is... a game for the ages, which we came out on the wrong end of, unfortunately. They call those teams "Cinderella" for a reason. Everyone in traditional power has or will play one of these "Cinderellas" one day, and it hurts like a sumbitch when it happens. You think USC fans are happy about the Oregon State loss?

In our defense, our opponent was a BCS team that was undefeated and played their best game ever.

LittleWingSooner
7/2/2007, 09:25 PM
Dear Nick,
We wouldn't be 7-5 with a seasoned-sophomore star quarterback with 11 games under his belt as the starter with last year's talent.

Paul Thompson = The Man, forever. But PT is not equilateral to having Bomar back. Bomar ran the ball better, and was the more accurate passer. Bomar's freshmen rushing stats are better than Thompson's 5th-year senior stats. The passing stats are a push, since you can't really neg a n00b. That 2005 team was totally lost in the early season with the youth and inexperience, adn the lack of motivation having been hammered in the Orange Bowl a few months prior.

Bomar could have easily topped Thompson's stats. Now, does he go 14-0? Probably not. Because the games we lost had nothing to do with PT in reality. Oregon was a defensive meltdown and a screw-job for the ages. Texass was another defensive meltdown, capped by five turnovers on offense (loose grips sink ships) and another screwy call resulting in the burnt-orange cherry on top, and Boise State is what it is... a game for the ages, which we came out on the wrong end of, unfortunately. They call those teams "Cinderella" for a reason. Everyone in traditional power has or will play one of these "Cinderellas" one day, and it hurts like a sumbitch when it happens. You think USC fans are happy about the Oregon State loss?

In our defense, our opponent was a BCS team that was undefeated and played their best game ever.

If Bomar ever proved he had leadership then I agree. I didn't see an ounce of that in his 8 or 9 starts. The last play of his career is the exactly what Bomar was like his entire season as the quarterback of Oklahoma. He can't lead by actually playing he has to lead by showing off. He never showed he could lead the team to many wins. Thompson led by example. I think we would have been better off in 05 with him as the starter. But we'll never know that for sure. But based on the seasons last year, we would have had a much better leader at QB.

rhombic21
7/2/2007, 09:41 PM
Thompson sure was a great leader against TCU in '05.

goingoneight
7/2/2007, 09:42 PM
AD was noted several times for spiking the ball and high-steppign hsi way to the endzone... does that make him a showoff? No. It makes him a guy who just scored a TD in front of thousands of screaming fans. How do you contain that kind of energy? Bomar was a typical 19-yo guy who got thrown into too much spotlight. The thing people always forget is that he never shoved guys or started fights on the field. They all remeber that spike, which was stupid on his part, but even stupider on the fans part to keep bringing up. Not a one of us mentions the fact that Clint Ingram threw the ball into the stands one play prior to the infamous spike. Not a one of us mentions AD head-butting someone without a helmet on, either.

And Bomar started 11 games. Playing a schedule that was 10X tougher than the 2006 schedule.

Not a Bomar apologist, because he really messed things up around here... but on the field, Bomar would have had a stronger showing simply because the offense was tooled into his abilites for over a year at that point. I could honestly see Bomar having at or over 3,000 yards passing last year. Oh, what could have been... oh, well. And you don't win 9 games without leadership from your QB. A lot of people threw him under the bus, basically because Stoops told them to move on. If he was a terrible leader, and didn't communicate well, we'd have been in a lot deeper shat than we were in 2005.

okienole3
7/2/2007, 09:44 PM
Big Red Ron helped out.

Couple of things tipped me off. First, he used to have poker great Stuey Ungar as his avatar. Nicky Z had poker great Jesus Ferguson. Second, Little Wing is Jimi Hendrix. Not Led Z, but classic rock all the same.

I am kind of glad he is back.

MiccoMacey
7/2/2007, 09:47 PM
I submit to you, the master of spy detection.

LittleWingSooner
7/2/2007, 09:47 PM

The team was not well prepared for that game and the line play was very poor on both sides. I don't think any QB would have looked good in that situation.

goingoneight
7/2/2007, 09:48 PM

That team lacked leadership and unity altogether. Offensively, defensively, special teams... they were a rebuilding effort that just-so-happened to play an 12-1 TCU team. They also just-so-happened to play Tulsa on their way to an 8-4 season with a Conference Championship. They also just-so-happened to play at UCLA (who has a great year by their standards) and a National Champion Texass team. Granted, PT didn't start but one game... it was just a bad scenario that was only going to get ugly before it got better. If we played North Texas, Utah State and Tulsa in 2005... we'd have blown them out, whipped Kansas State and ended up totally shocked when Texas ended OUr five-year winning streak. Once again, 2005 was circumstantial. If you're the coach, you tell them they sucked and there was no excuse for that. But as a fan, from the outsidelooking in, you know better.

LittleWingSooner
7/2/2007, 10:20 PM
I don't think that TCU team in 05 was that good. That was one of the worst teams to come into Owen Field and win a game. OU just looked like they didn't know what was coming that day. Only Blake had teams less prepared for games then that one. The other losses that year was due to bad leadership at QB for the most part. But the Texas game was just coming up against a better team. Bomar wasn't ready for that game though. The Tech game doesn't count as a loss. That was more blatant then the Oregon game.

rhombic21
7/2/2007, 11:15 PM
That team lacked leadership and unity altogether. Offensively, defensively, special teams... they were a rebuilding effort that just-so-happened to play an 12-1 TCU team. They also just-so-happened to play Tulsa on their way to an 8-4 season with a Conference Championship. They also just-so-happened to play at UCLA (who has a great year by their standards) and a National Champion Texass team. Granted, PT didn't start but one game... it was just a bad scenario that was only going to get ugly before it got better. If we played North Texas, Utah State and Tulsa in 2005... we'd have blown them out, whipped Kansas State and ended up totally shocked when Texas ended OUr five-year winning streak. Once again, 2005 was circumstantial. If you're the coach, you tell them they sucked and there was no excuse for that. But as a fan, from the outsidelooking in, you know better.
That's my point. You can't look at 2005 with Bomar as QB and then compare that to 2006 with PT as QB, and surmise that PT was a better leader. Or more accurately, you can't surmise that PT was enough of a better leader that it resulted in more wins than we would have had if Bomar had returned as QB.

Put Bomar behind the 2006 offensive line, with a WR corps that was mature and playing to their physical abilities, and it's hard to imagine a scenario where our offense isn't considerably better than it was at the end of '05, good leader or not.

Look, I know that Bomar was an immature ******* who rubbed a lot of people the wrong way. But at the end of the day, you can't even come close to comparing the on-field production between him and Thompson. Bomar was both a more accurate passer, and a legitimate threat to run the ball (which PT, despite his athleticism, never was). And frankly, a lot of that stuff about QBs always having to lead the team is overblown to some extent. There have been a lot of immature *******s before Bomar that won championships. At the end of the day, as long as the guy is prepared to play on Saturdays, and produces on the field, that's what matters most.

You're crazy if you think that OU is worse last year with Bomar at QB. Go back and watch the Holiday Bowl. Bomar was the same immature punk then as he was in August, and we beat a top 5 team.

OU plays for a NC last year if Bomar doesn't get kicked off the team, attitude or not. We would have scored 50 against Oregon and the onside kick wouldn't have mattered, and we would have scored at least 3 more TDs against Texas. Seriously, go back and watch the way that Bomar played at the end of 2005 and tell me that OU isn't a SUBSTANTIALLY better team on offense in 2006 with him under center.

Props to PT for stepping up when the team needed him, and props to Bob for having the balls to do what needed to be done with regards to Rhett's NCAA violations. But please don't try and make an argument that OU was a better offensive football team with Paul at QB than we were with Bomar.

goingoneight
7/2/2007, 11:31 PM
I agree with you, rhombic... Bomar would have been better gievn the experience with that unit, and the offense tooled to his ability.

I think Bomar's skills were reminiscent of Brady Quinn's. They both looked similar in their staure, and their throwing motion was the same. Bomar had a better team than did BQ, though... and his numbers would have shown it.

The stats PT put up showed three things:

1. PT should have been given a chance after TCU. Hopefully he can continue to improve and get a shot in the NFL.
2. Chuck Long should have tooled the offense to PT's throwing ability on the run like KW did.
3. PT's team stepped up around him and played at a high level. PT's team altogether was 4 wins better than Bomar's was.

Big Red Ron
7/2/2007, 11:33 PM
Big Red Ron helped out.

;)

Big Red Ron
7/2/2007, 11:36 PM
Bottom line, Bumar should never have been placed ahead of PT after losing the QB battle in spring and fall. It was a hard lesson to learn but I doubt Stoops ever makes that mistake again. Potential is just that. Bumar should have sat his azz on the bench for two seasons and been brought along like anyone else.

rhombic21
7/3/2007, 12:00 AM
Bomar was the better QB than Paul was, even in 2005. Some of you guys seriously need to go back and watch the 2005 team again. Bomar struggled against TCU and Tulsa, as the entire offense did, but from the UCLA game on, he was one of the better QBs in the conference. Had his offensive line been better, and his WR corps not been injured and inexperienced, we would have won a lot more games, and he would have looked good doing it.

And as somebody else eluded to, Bomar played in Chuck Long's offense, not Kevin Wilson's. I for one believe that Kevin would have made Bomar's first year a lot smoother by taking better advantage of his mobility, and simplifying the passing schemes like he did for PT last year. Go back and watch the Holiday bowl, when Kevin was the OC and Bomar was the QB. Yes, we only scored 17 points, but the passing game was outstanding, and Bomar played a hell of a game. And we were an AD fumble on the 1 yard line from scoring 24 and putting the game on ice.

And say what you will about his attitude, Bomar played the game like a toughman. He stood in there and made tough throws with guys bearing down on him, and he ran the ball with grit and fearlessness, and wasn't afraid to take a hit. He may have acted like a conceited punk off the field, but he didn't play it that way on gameday.

If Bomar hadn't been kicked off the team, he would have been a Heisman candidate last year, and would be returning as a pre-season favorite this year.

Big Red Ron
7/3/2007, 09:03 AM
Bomar was the better QB than Paul was, even in 2005. Some of you guys seriously need to go back and watch the 2005 team again. I think you are absolutely wrong. PT never had the luxury of knowing "I'm the guy," even though he was clearly the better QB coming out of Fall practice.

His benching after 1/3 of a start was one of the most awful and destructive coaching mistakes I've ever seen.

Bomar was and always will be a punk. He was our Mitch Mustain. I have no doubt that he was threatening a transfer, through his Daddy, if not pushed into the starting line up.

PT earned the right to be the man in '05.

This is just another reason why I dislike Chuck Long and am so glad he was shown the door.

rhombic21
7/3/2007, 09:26 AM
PT was not clearly better than Bomar in fall practices, and he certainly wasn't better than Bomar when he went 11-29 for a shade over 100 yards, missed a number of open WRs, and failed to execute the QB run game against TCU.

Bomar got into the game because PT didn't execute. Had nothing to do with him threatening to transfer. PT started against TCU and was horrible. Granted, a big part of the blame goes to the OL and to Chuck Long, but the reason that Bomar took over the job is because the coaches believed that he gave us the best chance to win, and that we needed to get him as many snaps and as much experience as we could before conference play started.

If you honestly believe that Stoops was bullied by some recruit and his father, then you clearly don't know him, and haven't followed the program since he got here.

picasso
7/3/2007, 09:34 AM
If Bomar ever proved he had leadership then I agree. I didn't see an ounce of that in his 8 or 9 starts. The last play of his career is the exactly what Bomar was like his entire season as the quarterback of Oklahoma. He can't lead by actually playing he has to lead by showing off. He never showed he could lead the team to many wins. Thompson led by example. I think we would have been better off in 05 with him as the starter. But we'll never know that for sure. But based on the seasons last year, we would have had a much better leader at QB.
actually, you lead by taking control of the team on the field.

Bomar needed to grow up in certain situations and most definitely off the field but that kid had some sack. he would have rallied the players in most situations.

again, the internets has allowed too many a voice.:D

Big Red Ron
7/3/2007, 09:38 AM
PT was not clearly better than Bomar in fall practices, and he certainly wasn't better than Bomar when he went 11-29 for a shade over 100 yards, missed a number of open WRs, and failed to execute the QB run game against TCU.

Bomar got into the game because PT didn't execute. Had nothing to do with him threatening to transfer. PT started against TCU and was horrible. Granted, a big part of the blame goes to the OL and to Chuck Long, but the reason that Bomar took over the job is because the coaches believed that he gave us the best chance to win, and that we needed to get him as many snaps and as much experience as we could before conference play started.

If you honestly believe that Stoops was bullied by some recruit and his father, then you clearly don't know him, and haven't followed the program since he got here.Stoops himself said, he left the decision to Chuck. I believe him. Paul won the battle.

Bomar didn't execute untill his third or fourth start. I believed then, you can do a search here, and now, that Bomar was the wrong choice for the '05 team. One bad game against what turned out to be a very good, senior laden TCU team should not have lost the job for PT.

Bomar's punkish attitude and lack of leadership skills alone proved he shouldn't have been the starter. PT should have gotten the start the following week.

rhombic21
7/3/2007, 09:50 AM
I disagree completely. PT was a shade better than Bomar in fall practices, although it's important to note that those practices didn't take into account the QB run game, which was a huge advantage that Bomar had over PT. But after the first game it became apparent to the coaches that Bomar was going to give us the better chance to win over the course of the entire season.

Had they not gotten Bomar in the game and made him the starter from the Tulsa game on, I would say there's a real chance that we don't make a bowl game that year. We very easily could have lost to Baylor, Kansas, Nebraska, and Texas aTm.

This is a football team, and nobody "deserves" anything. If you don't produce on the field, you don't play. That's always been what the coaches have said. Whoever is the best player will be the starter. Bomar was a much better player by the time conference play rolled around than PT would have been, and we needed every bit of it to make a bowl game that year.

http://207.44.158.19/~admin3/videos/2005_Season.zip

That video illustrates 2 things. 1) Anybody that says the 2005 season was a bad display of coaching from the head coach has no idea what they're talking about. 2) Bomar was a hell of a young player, and by the end of the year, was playing at an elite level from the QB position.

Petro-Sooner
7/3/2007, 10:14 AM
I take it this Nick Zep character is baned?

LittleWingSooner
7/3/2007, 10:30 AM
That video illustrates 2 things. 1) Anybody that says the 2005 season was a bad display of coaching from the head coach has no idea what they're talking about. 2) Bomar was a hell of a young player, and by the end of the year, was playing at an elite level from the QB position.

You can make a highlight vid of the Blake era and make those teams look unbeatable. Highlight vids are just that. And every team makes plays in every game even bad ones against good teams.

rhombic21
7/3/2007, 11:03 AM
You can make a highlight vid of the Blake era and make those teams look unbeatable. Highlight vids are just that. And every team makes plays in every game even bad ones against good teams.
Does every team close the year winning 6 of their last 7 (and 7 of their last 7 if they get a few calls against Texas Tech), including a bowl win over a top 5 team?

LittleWingSooner
7/3/2007, 11:18 AM
The Oregon game was a good win but the 05 schedule was probably the easiest schedule OU's had this decade. And OU lost 3 games if you don't count the Tech game. And could have lost at least 3 others if not more.

soonerinabilene
7/3/2007, 11:27 AM
The Oregon game was a good win but the 05 schedule was probably the easiest schedule OU's had this decade. And OU lost 3 games if you don't count the Tech game. And could have lost at least 3 others if not more.

good gawd, i forgot how funny nick was.

Big Red Ron
7/3/2007, 11:49 AM
Stoops himself said, he left the decision to Chuck. I believe him. Paul won the battle.

Bomar didn't execute untill his third or fourth start. I believed then, you can do a search here, and now, that Bomar was the wrong choice for the '05 team. One bad game against what turned out to be a very good, senior laden TCU team should not have lost the job for PT.

Bomar's punkish attitude and lack of leadership skills alone proved he shouldn't have been the starter. PT should have gotten the start the following week.I stand by this statement, regardless of where Nick stands on the topic.

okienole3
7/3/2007, 12:53 PM

How can you say that OU's schedule was the easiest in a decade? OU had a top 15 strength of schedule that year. Do you have any facts to back up your argument or are you just sticking to the theory that TCU and Tulsa are bad because they are TCU and Tulsa?

Do you count the "could have won" games too. I mean in theory, every game could have been lost and could have been won.

One more question, you still looking around this table looking for the sucker?

LittleWingSooner
7/3/2007, 12:57 PM
The Big 12 was weak with only 1 really good team in the conference in Texas. The other teams were down outside of Tech who has always been about a little over above average team. And Tech may have been a bit down then what they were used to. TCU and Tulsa are both teams OU should have beaten easily. TCU was one of the weakest teams to ever come into Norman and win a game. Oklahoma State in 2001 is one of the few that was weaker then that TCU team. UCLA was pretty average also. They ended up with about 6 or 7 wins.

okienole3
7/3/2007, 01:03 PM
The Big 12 was weak with only 1 really good team in the conference in Texas. The other teams were down outside of Tech who has always been about a little over above average team. And Tech may have been a bit down then what they were used to. TCU and Tulsa are both teams OU should have beaten easily. TCU was one of the weakest teams to ever come into Norman and win a game. Oklahoma State in 2001 is one of the few that was weaker then that TCU team. UCLA was pretty average also. They ended up with about 6 or 7 wins.

I know your personal opinion of the teams. I asked for quantitative (that means measurable) evidence that OU's schedule was the weakest in a decade.

birddog
7/3/2007, 01:17 PM
ucla was 10-2 in '05.

http://nationalchamps.net/NCAA/college_football_2005_schedules/ucla.htm

okienole3
7/3/2007, 01:18 PM
I will give you an example

TCU (11-1) L
Tulsa (9-4) W
UCLA (10-2) L
Kansas State (5-6) W
Texas (13-0) L
Kansas (7-5) W
Baylor (5-6) W
Nebraska (8-4) W
Texas A&M (5-6) W
Texas Tech (9-3) L (should have been a W)
Oklahoma State (4-7) W
Oregon (10-2) W

So, we lost 4 games to teams with a combined record of 43-6. It really should have been 3 games to teams with a combined record of 34-3.

You are so far off on UCLA that it isn't even funny anymore.

soonerhubs
7/3/2007, 02:00 PM
I now remember why Nick was permabaned. I hope his troll LWS will soon meet the same fate.

Petro-Sooner
7/3/2007, 02:08 PM
Why was he banned? Outragous claims?

MiccoMacey
7/3/2007, 02:50 PM
He was spot-on right too many times, and it frightened the posters here at soonerfans.

So, in the midnight hour of a Friday before an upcoming conference game, a clandestine meeting known only to Phil, Dean and 12 of his "chosen" posters, a vote was taken to take away the powers of this bright, yet well-meaning young prognsticator.

The perma-bane was invented in secrecy, much like the Death Star.

Nick Zepplin went into hiding, roaming strange and far away internet message boards, posting under assumed aliases so he coudn't be tracked by the Rebel forces. All the while, his powers of picking apart the coaching strategy of Bob Stoops grew stronger and stronger.

But upon his return to soonerfans, his disguise was given away by Darth Okienole. Again, frightened by his mysterious powers to draw people out of the woodwork and engage him in fierce battles of wit, the horde of masses attacked young Nick.

True story. :D

CatfishSooner
7/3/2007, 03:13 PM
I just want to know how he is still green????????????

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

:pop:

Big Red Ron
7/3/2007, 03:17 PM
He was spot-on right too many times, and it frightened the posters here at soonerfans.

So, in the midnight hour of a Friday before an upcoming conference game, a clandestine meeting known only to Phil, Dean and 12 of his "chosen" posters, a vote was taken to take away the powers of this bright, yet well-meaning young prognsticator.

The perma-bane was invented in secrecy, much like the Death Star.

Nick Zepplin went into hiding, roaming strange and far away internet message boards, posting under assumed aliases so he coudn't be tracked by the Rebel forces. All the while, his powers of picking apart the coaching strategy of Bob Stoops grew stronger and stronger.

But upon his return to soonerfans, his disguise was given away by Darth Okienole. Again, frightened by his mysterious powers to draw people out of the woodwork and engage him in fierce battles of wit, the horde of masses attacked young Nick.

True story. :DDon't forget the assist by Obi Big Red Ron.:D

LittleWingSooner
7/3/2007, 03:51 PM
I will give you an example

TCU (11-1) L
Tulsa (9-4) W
UCLA (10-2) L
Kansas State (5-6) W
Texas (13-0) L
Kansas (7-5) W
Baylor (5-6) W
Nebraska (8-4) W
Texas A&M (5-6) W
Texas Tech (9-3) L (should have been a W)
Oklahoma State (4-7) W
Oregon (10-2) W

So, we lost 4 games to teams with a combined record of 43-6. It really should have been 3 games to teams with a combined record of 34-3.

You are so far off on UCLA that it isn't even funny anymore.

Look at who all those teams played.
TCU's biggest wins were OU and Iowa State losing to SMU. They also edged great teams like BYU and San Diego State. Neither team had a winning record.

Tulsa's best 2 wins all year were against Central Florida and Fresno State. Lost to UTEP, Houston, and Minnesota. They really don't have a good win on their schedule either.

UCLA had 3 the win over Cal. That's really it. Their next best win is over OU or ASU.

Iowa State's 2 best wins were over Colorado and Iowa. Both were average teams in 05. They also lost to the mighty Baylor Bears.

KSU, OSU, Kansas, A&M, and Baylor were all bad teams. None of those teams went bowling.

The only two teams that weren't that bad were Texas who won it all. And Tech who was about the same as they have been every year since Big 12 play began probably.

picasso
7/3/2007, 04:06 PM
mmmmmm....Reese's.

picasso
7/3/2007, 04:07 PM
http://kyspeaks.com/photos/reeses_peanut_butter_cup_1.jpg

picasso
7/3/2007, 04:12 PM
Nick woulda run Switzer off in '83.

101sooner
7/3/2007, 04:32 PM
Nick woulda run Switzer off in '83.

I was thinking '76.

picasso
7/3/2007, 04:52 PM
Nick woulda run Raquel Welch off in '76.

101sooner
7/3/2007, 05:34 PM
Ya know, I just did a quick check. OU's opponents went 96-46 for a winning % of 67.6 percent in '05.

I had to go all the way back to 1918 to find a cumulative OU opponent schedule with a higher winning percentage.

Jello Biafra
7/3/2007, 05:38 PM
Ya know, I just did a quick check. OU's opponents went 96-46 for a winning % of 67.6 percent in '05.

I had to go all the way back to 1918 to find a cumulative OU opponent schedule with a higher winning percentage.

40 of those 46 losses were osu right? ;)

LittleWingSooner
7/3/2007, 05:39 PM

Again look at who those teams beat! Outside of Texas beating Ohio State those teams beat nobody.

sitzpinkler
7/3/2007, 05:53 PM
*edited - never mind, I'm slow

101sooner
7/3/2007, 06:07 PM
Again look at who those teams beat! Outside of Texas beating Ohio State those teams beat nobody.

That's what these guys do:

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/sagarin/fbt05.htm

NCAA on the subject.

NCAA Toughest Schedule 2005 (http://web1.ncaa.org/d1mfb/2005/Internet/toughest%20schedule/ia_9games_cumm.pdf)

LittleWingSooner
7/3/2007, 06:17 PM
I've already gone through every team in my prior post. The only really big win was by Texas. The other wins were against very average teams that year.

Scott D
7/3/2007, 06:20 PM
one can only hope that this thread will catch the attention of DE.

101sooner
7/3/2007, 06:38 PM
Nick, this is what you said.:

The Oregon game was a good win but the 05 schedule was probably the easiest schedule OU's had this decade.

I have provided you a link to a ranking service (Sagarin) that takes in to account not only the cumulative opponent's record, but also the rating of the opponent and the location of the game at the time the game was played. They rank OU's 2005 schedule the toughest in the nation.

I have provided you with a link that shows OU's opponents had the highest winning percentage of any Oklahoma schedule over the last 90 years.

I have provided you with a link that show's OU's opponents had the highest winning percentage in the country in 2005.

LittleWingSooner
7/3/2007, 06:44 PM

I have provided you a link to a ranking service (Sagarin) that takes in to account not only the cumulative opponent's record, but also the rating of the opponent and the location of the game at the time the game was played. They rank OU's 2005 schedule the toughest in the nation.

I have provided you with a link that shows OU's opponents had the highest winning percentage of any Oklahoma schedule over the last 90 years.

I have provided you with a link that show's OU's opponents had the highest winning percentage in the country in 2005.

Because outside of Texas OU's opponents played nobody.

soonerhubs
7/3/2007, 06:58 PM
I am Nick Zeppelin... spread the word.

:eek:

BTW Nick is it true you attend Connors State College?

Just asking.

LittleWingSooner
7/3/2007, 07:25 PM
:eek:

BTW Nick is it true you attend Connors State College?

Just asking.

I may not attend this year.

soonerhubs
7/3/2007, 07:56 PM
I went there for a semester. Not a bad school.

Big Red Ron
7/3/2007, 08:12 PM
I present lil' Nicky......

http://img474.imageshack.us/img474/4318/nickzepp17dd.jpg (http://imageshack.us/)

birddog
7/4/2007, 12:07 AM

nick, if you're not baned, could you please respond to this?

goingoneight
7/4/2007, 02:07 AM

TCU = 1 (silly) loss all season long.
at UCLA = 3 losses... all season long.
Tulsa = best team in Tulsa in years... 8-4, bowl win, C-USA Champions.
K-State = easy win, I'll give you this one.
Texass = 13-0 National Champions.
at (ranked) Nebraska
at (ranked) Texas Tech
virtually at Oregon in the Holiday Bowl.

Now you tell, me, Nicky... what rebuilding effort under Stoops could have a winning season THAT young, and THAT inexperienced? Oh, yeah... THAT 2005 team that rightfully was 9-3, second-overall in the BIG 12 only to the National Champion.

The 2005 schedule was arguably the toughest ever played in terms of the opponents accomplishments and winning %. And we went 9-3... booo!!! Fire Stoops, NOW!!!! :rolleyes:

goingoneight
7/4/2007, 02:14 AM
To add, it is documented that PT was crushed when he lost his first game he started at OU. He said on TV he felt embarassed, and thought "a position change was most likely best for me."

Add to the fire, OU fans booed him everytime he took the field for the next four games at WR and on ST. I remember when Bomar went down in the aTm game, people were screaming mad (literally) when Thompson took a couple of relief snaps in which he handed off directly to KJ and Hickson. We're damn lucky he didn't just tell Stoops to off himself (and stay at WR) after Bomar screwed us last year.

Unless you all want to give that 2006 BIG 12 Championship trophy to Mack Brown or Dennis Franchione and watch them embarass our conference by getting blown-out in the BCS... just be grateful that we didn't have to start Halzle or true-freshmen, Sam Bradford right away. The argument is made that BOTH of these guys STILL aren't ready to take the reigns after a year in scout team practices, so throwing them into last year's QB position wouldn't excatly be too rosy.

goingoneight
7/4/2007, 02:18 AM
Because outside of Texas OU's opponents played nobody.

1. UCLA played mighty Mike Stoops, Oregon, USC and Neuter Dame, I believe.
2. Boise State proved that playing "nobody" means nothing.
3. Texas Tech was right in the same boat with us, and got us at home.
4. Tulsa beat Fresno State... a team USC struggled mightily to beat.
5. Kansas had perhaps their best team in years... once again-- they got us at their place... and lost in double-digits.

I'm tired of owning you for now.... :pop:

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/4/2007, 09:22 AM
The truest thing you can say about that season was that either they were greatly coached during the season...because the team that beat Oregon and the team that lost to TCU looked like two completly different teams. We have to realize that with scholarship limitations that teams like Boise St, Fresno St, TCU, etc al sudddenly have NFL quality talent on their rosters. Every team that plays OU is going to bring their A game because beating OU is like beating USC, Notre Dame, Florida St, and pretty much all of the SEC(since the worst team in the SEC would win the south title every year ;)) This isn't 1975 anymore, Watch the TCU and Boise St games...was there athletes that much worse than ours...HELL NO. Instead of a 4.3 fourty we are talking 4.4 fourties at BSU or TCU. I will take a senior with 4.5 speed over a true freshman with 4.3 fourties just about any day of the week, and TCU and Boise St both had older much more experienced players whose athletic abilities were at least comprable to OU's

rhombic21
7/4/2007, 11:37 AM
Add to the fire, OU fans booed him everytime he took the field for the next four games at WR and on ST. I remember when Bomar went down in the aTm game, people were screaming mad (literally) when Thompson took a couple of relief snaps in which he handed off directly to KJ and Hickson. We're damn lucky he didn't just tell Stoops to off himself (and stay at WR) after Bomar screwed us last year.

That's just not true. I was at the stadium when PT came back at WR, and the place erupted when he made his first catch. And nobody booed when PT took the field as a backup. NOBODY. There was a hushed silence, if anything, but he was only in the game for two snaps.

rhombic21
7/4/2007, 11:47 AM
The only way that you could give Stoops a bad grade on coaching the 2005 season is if you looked at what happened with the 2003 recruiting class. The coaching staff did do a very poor job of turning a recruiting class that most ranked in the top 5 nationally, into a group that contributed to the team. How different might the 2005 season have been if Akim Millington, Tony Cade, and Tashard Choice don't all transfer elsewhere. Millington had a solid year at Illinois last year, Tashard Choice is getting some pre-season love as the best RB in the ACC, and Tony Cade is now a starter at UNLV. Plus you throw in Tommy Grady, who if nothing else gives the coaches a security blanket for Bomar. Think about our offense if we plug Tashard Choice in when AD went down, and if our OL isn't playing musical chairs for the first 4 games, trying to replace Millington. Davin Joseph could have stayed at his natural position (Guard), and Bomar/PT don't spend the bulk of the first 3 games on their backs. And if Tony Cade is back there at Safety, playing to his potential, we don't have to throw a pair of true freshmen, Reggie Smith and Nic Harris, into the fire against UCLA and Texas before they're ready.

The failure of the coaches to hold the 2003 recruiting class together, and mold those players into guys that were ready to step up and take a leadership role is what cost us the early part of the 2005 season. As a result, we ended up having to rely on under-talented upper-classmen, and inexperienced freshmen, so it took us until past the midway point of the season before we grew up enough for the physical talent that the team had to shine through. If the 2003 recruiting class had been handled better, and we had managed to keep some of that talent on campus and harness it during that season, we probably beat everybody but Texas in '05, and even that game would have been reasonably close, because our defense was one of the few in the nation that was athletic enough to contain Young.

LittleWingSooner
7/4/2007, 11:58 AM
1. UCLA played mighty Mike Stoops, Oregon, USC and Neuter Dame, I believe.
2. Boise State proved that playing "nobody" means nothing.
3. Texas Tech was right in the same boat with us, and got us at home.
4. Tulsa beat Fresno State... a team USC struggled mightily to beat.
5. Kansas had perhaps their best team in years... once again-- they got us at their place... and lost in double-digits.

I'm tired of owning you for now.... :pop:

UCLA didn't play Notre Dame or Oregon. lost to USC by 50 ponts. Arizona had 3 wins. A truely great team.

No they didn't that game proved that they can beat team that doesn't plan for them well because they are well coached.

And Tech was pretty average that year like they always were.

Fresno had 5 losses that year. Tulsa played 3 teams that won 8 games. Those teams lost 4 and 5 games and were in bad conferences.

Best Kansas team in years? Probably not. They weren't a bad team but they were better last year and probably in 03 or 04. They did have an easier schedule that year. But they weren't that good.

LittleWingSooner
7/4/2007, 12:02 PM
We have to realize that with scholarship limitations that teams like Boise St, Fresno St, TCU, etc al sudddenly have NFL quality talent on their rosters.

How many guys from those teams have made NFL rosters or will make NFL rosters? Probably just a handful. OU probably had more sign and stay on rosters this offseason then those teams had combined in the NFL.

soonervegas
7/4/2007, 12:09 PM
LWS-

What are you going to do when Stoops wins another National Title? That's all I want to know.

At that point we will have done what only a handful of coaches have done. Will you then give him some sort of credit? Or will you still classify him an overrated?

I mean if last season didn't change your tune....I don't know what will.

rhombic21
7/4/2007, 12:11 PM
How many guys from those teams have made NFL rosters or will make NFL rosters? Probably just a handful. OU probably had more sign and stay on rosters this offseason then those teams had combined in the NFL.
Boise State had 4 players selected in last year's draft. OU had 3 players drafted.

LittleWingSooner
7/4/2007, 12:18 PM
Boise State had 4 players selected in last year's draft. OU had 3 players drafted.

I bet OU has about 5 guys that make an NFL roster. I bet Boise doesn't have 1 stick on an NFL roster. Paul Thompson looks good to make the Packers roster and I think I read were the Boise QB was already cut. Boise only got guys drafted because they beat OU.

LittleWingSooner
7/4/2007, 12:19 PM
LWS-

What are you going to do when Stoops wins another National Title? That's all I want to know.

At that point we will have done what only a handful of coaches have done. Will you then give him some sort of credit? Or will you still classify him an overrated?

I mean if last season didn't change your tune....I don't know what will.

I tell things like it is. I doubt wins another national title the way it's been the last couple of years. But we'll see. Maybe things change.

soonervegas
7/4/2007, 12:22 PM
I am asking you what you will do when he does? Not if you think he will.

Will that change your tune? I am saying No...

LittleWingSooner
7/4/2007, 12:31 PM
I am asking you what you will do when he does? Not if you think he will.

Will that change your tune? I am saying No...

If OU changes things I'll be positive, in 2002 or 2003 people were complaining about me being too positive. I prefer to think I've never been positive or negative towards OU. It's just however the team is played. I'm not going to say something is great when it's not and vice versa. When a team sucks, I'll say so. I remember listening to the radio when fans were blind and thinking Blake was a great coach in 1996. I wanted him fired after that season.

soonervegas
7/4/2007, 12:35 PM
If OU changes things I'll be positive, in 2002 or 2003 people were complaining about me being too positive. I prefer to think I've never been positive or negative towards OU. It's just however the team is played. I'm not going to say something is great when it's not and vice versa. When a team sucks, I'll say so. I remember listening to the radio when fans were blind and thinking Blake was a great coach in 1996. I wanted him fired after that season.

STILL
NOT
ANSWERING
THE
QUESTION

Pretty simple. If BOB STOOPS wins his 2nd National Title at OU will you be willing to admit he is a great coach? It's a Yes or No question.

LittleWingSooner
7/4/2007, 12:40 PM
I said yes.

soonervegas
7/4/2007, 12:42 PM
Good enough for me.

okienole3
7/4/2007, 03:42 PM
Zep makes things so much more interesting. Will you please just change your handle to Zepp Jr. ?

AzianSooner
7/4/2007, 03:51 PM
I bet OU has about 5 guys that make an NFL roster. I bet Boise doesn't have 1 stick on an NFL roster. Paul Thompson looks good to make the Packers roster and I think I read were the Boise QB was already cut. Boise only got guys drafted because they beat OU.

Didn't all the NFL candidates need to go through all the test before they are drafted?

I think Boise players drafted because they met or exceed all the NFL expectation. Some players play in a very crabby team still being drafted. I don't think the win over OU matter much but how those player play thoughout the years.

Jello Biafra
7/4/2007, 04:21 PM
I present lil' Nicky......

http://img474.imageshack.us/img474/4318/nickzepp17dd.jpg (http://imageshack.us/)

jesus! how many times DID you get your asss kicked?
if i looked like that, i would kick my own azz and tape notes on my back that said kick me.

btw, it is official, you know dikk about football and/or coaching. move on.

LittleWingSooner
7/4/2007, 05:16 PM
jesus! how many times DID you get your asss kicked?
if i looked like that, i would kick my own azz and tape notes on my back that said kick me.

Actually most people were too scared of me to even try. But I could hold my own in a fight.

okienole3
7/4/2007, 05:17 PM
Actually most people were too scared of me to even try. But I could hold my own in a fight.

Why were people scared of you?

LittleWingSooner
7/4/2007, 05:21 PM
Why should I care? It was their problem not mine.

goingoneight
7/4/2007, 06:47 PM

Once again, you're looking like an idiot. The combine and pro days showcase what players can do. The NFL doesn't want someone's prima donna player, they actually put these guys to the test in an extreme manner. Size, speed, bench, agility... all these things come into play. You don't get drafted just because you beat team X. End. of. story.

PT is in a competition that wil wage among several candidates from now until whenever Favre retires from GB. He may end up making it... I hope he does, but it only takes one Brady Quinn or Matt Leinart (stereotypical golden boy QB) to steal the show once drafted. If GB picks up a JaMarcus Russell or someone else with impressive physical gifts, it's going to be extremely difficult for PT.

birddog
7/4/2007, 07:11 PM
i can just imagine the scouts now. "these guys beat OU! whatever we do, we've got to draft them! they are not too athletic, and will get pounded into the ground, but so be it.

Jello Biafra
7/4/2007, 08:01 PM

don't confuse "too scared" with "meh. who cares.....what would it accomplish?"

i doubt seriously you were in enough fights to judge wether or not you could "hold your own" AND "holding your own" does not mean standing on the corner fondling your package. you do realize that, right?

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/4/2007, 10:50 PM
You seriously think the NFL gets swayed by college results, I guess Calvin Johnson's Georgia Tech must have kicked some ***!!

LittleWingSooner
7/4/2007, 11:04 PM
don't confuse "too scared" with "meh. who cares.....what would it accomplish?"

I have the worst temper ever. You don't want to be around me when I explode. People found this out in Elementary and middle school so by the time I was in high school no one wanted to **** me off.

goingoneight
7/4/2007, 11:21 PM
Heh, when people argue with you on message boards, does it **** you off? :D

LittleWingSooner
7/4/2007, 11:32 PM
Heh, when people argue with you on message boards, does it **** you off? :D

I don't take anything anyone says on a message board seriously.

goingoneight
7/5/2007, 12:20 AM
Why take anything anyone says seriously, then? To me, it's easier to just tell someone to off themselves or tune them out.

Ash
7/5/2007, 06:59 AM
I have the worst temper ever. You don't want to be around me when I explode. People found this out in Elementary and middle school so by the time I was in high school no one wanted to **** me off.

:rolleyes:

okienole3
7/5/2007, 07:17 AM
I don't take anything anyone says on a message board seriously.

You may not take anything anyone says on a message board seriously. Considering you post on about 10, I would say it is pretty damned obvious that you take the message boards themselves seriously.

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/5/2007, 08:53 AM
You may not take anything anyone says on a message board seriously. Considering you post on about 10000, I would say it is pretty damned obvious that you take the message boards themselves seriously.

Fixed it for you :pop:

picasso
7/5/2007, 11:15 AM

a team doesn't have players drafted because they beat Joe College U.

Scouts spot talent. period.

your posts are lacking that quality.

picasso
7/5/2007, 11:17 AM
I have the worst temper ever. You don't want to be around me when I explode. People found this out last year in Elementary and now in middle school so no one wanted to **** me off.

fixed.

Salt City Sooner
7/5/2007, 11:30 AM
Haven't handed one of these out in a while, but in this case, it's more than well earned:

http://members.ij.net/captbob2112/troll.jpg

Jello Biafra
7/5/2007, 04:47 PM

peeshaw.....we've all seen your picture.... i know half a dozen women that would give you a swirly and tape your azz cheeks together and you would do zip about it.

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/5/2007, 10:37 PM
Someone should photoshop a "Liddell Vs. NickZepp" or a "Undertaker Vs NickZepp" since he is such a bad *** ;)

goingoneight
7/5/2007, 10:46 PM
... or NickZepp versus Chuck Norris!!! :eek:

LittleWingSooner
7/5/2007, 10:53 PM
peeshaw.....we've all seen your picture.... i know half a dozen women that would give you a swirly and tape your azz cheeks together and you would do zip about it.

You know the old saying "don't judge a book by it's cover?"

PrideTrombone
7/5/2007, 10:57 PM
You know the old saying "don't judge a book by it's cover?"

In that case, we'll judge you by your posts. I think you'd rather we reverted to the picture. :)

goingoneight
7/6/2007, 09:07 PM
So what are you covering up, Mr. HulkZeppster?

FlatheadSooner
7/6/2007, 11:13 PM

We unleashed a lion.

ADs_Agent
7/7/2007, 01:31 PM
Nick, you acting like you're this big tough guy only further proves your ******ry. If you were this big hot-shot you would have a girlfriend, or at least seen a boob in your life that wasn't blurry on channel 2. You're just a no-talent, no-brained loser and you always will be. Guys like you empty garbage can for guys like me.

MiccoMacey
7/7/2007, 01:33 PM
Nick

Stick to your guns, man. Don't change just because others tell you you're wrong. Especially on matters of opinion.

But admit when you're factually incorrect (circa the UCLA gaffe).

LittleWingSooner
7/7/2007, 01:36 PM
Nick, you acting like you're this big tough guy only further proves your ******ry. If you were this big hot-shot you would have a girlfriend, or at least seen a boob in your life that wasn't blurry on channel 2. You're just a no-talent, no-brained loser and you always will be. Guys like you empty garbage can for guys like me.

LMAO thanks for the compliments.

LittleWingSooner
7/7/2007, 01:38 PM
Nick

Stick to your guns, man. Don't change just because others tell you you're wrong. Especially on matters of opinion.

But admit when you're factually incorrect (circa the UCLA gaffe).

I don't know which UCLA gaffe you are talking about. I just remember getting our butts kicked that game. I always admit it when I'm wrong.

ADs_Agent
7/7/2007, 01:39 PM
LMAO thanks for the compliments.

you're to stupid to even know when you're insulted. Some tough guy you are :rolleyes:

LittleWingSooner
7/7/2007, 01:45 PM
you're to stupid to even know when you're insulted. Some tough guy you are :rolleyes:

If it makes you feel better to try and insult me then fine. Go ahead make my day. I have never insulted another poster and I never will.

ADs_Agent
7/7/2007, 03:43 PM
If it makes you feel better to try and insult me then fine. Go ahead make my day. I have never insulted another poster and I never will.

there is no trying about it, I am insulting you.

You could make my day by staying off the internet, this world is stupid enough w/o you in it.

LittleWingSooner
7/7/2007, 03:44 PM
there is no trying about it, I am insulting you.

You could make my day by staying off the internet, this world is stupid enough w/o you in it.
Thank you for the compliment.

birddog
7/7/2007, 04:07 PM
you said ucla only had like 6 or 7 wins when they went 10-2. that's the only thing i can see, but not sure if that's what he's referring to.

ADs_Agent
7/7/2007, 04:15 PM
you said ucla only had like 6 or 7 wins when they went 10-2. that's the only thing i can see, but not sure if that's what he's referring to.

you forgot he thinks Bob Stoops is worse than John Blake and that Stoops should be fired.

LittleWingSooner
7/7/2007, 04:24 PM
you forgot he thinks Bob Stoops is worse than John Blake and that Stoops should be fired.

Where did I say that?

okienole3
7/7/2007, 05:53 PM

Yeah Nicky boy, admit to this.

Nick, do you have a job or do you just post on message boards all day?

LittleWingSooner
7/7/2007, 07:19 PM
I got a job. Don't work during the weekends though.

I only post about 10 times a day at the most on message boards anymore.

SoonerJLB
7/8/2007, 06:24 PM
I tried to explain his toolness to them. (http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?S=336&F=2246#S=336&F=2246&T=675859)

:D
Great job explaining Nick the tool and defending Coach. Just post a pic of Nick and it will explain a lot. Sometimes a picture is worth a 1000 words. :)

Stitch Face
7/8/2007, 08:21 PM
We unleashed a lion.

...gnashed his teeth...

AimForCenterMass
7/8/2007, 09:20 PM
Come on guys. If you disagree with the poster formerly known as NickZepp, attack his argument or points of view; not him.

Straz1999
3/1/2008, 06:45 PM
My gosh, over here in the Middle East you will find some of the stupidest things funny. I stumbled upon this thread somehow and thought I would give it a bump.

You will do anything to kill some time over here, I promise.

Collier11
3/1/2008, 06:51 PM
very appropriate, he has been acting normally stupid these days

Straz1999
3/1/2008, 07:07 PM
I saw a signature in somebody's thread that this guy is a self-proclaimed "tough guy" and it took me like 30 minutes to find the thread. It was totally worth it to me when I read it all.

Collier11
3/1/2008, 09:13 PM
I saw a signature in somebody's thread that this guy is a self-proclaimed "tough guy" and it took me like 30 minutes to find the thread. It was totally worth it to me when I read it all.

zepp is a tough guy, lol! Have you seen the guy?

Straz1999
3/2/2008, 01:33 AM
^ Sorry I have not hat the honor!

Collier11
3/2/2008, 02:50 AM
someone enlighten straz...he really needs to know!

Big Red Ron
3/2/2008, 03:53 AM
^ Sorry I have not hat the honor!http://img474.imageshack.us/img474/4318/nickzepp17dd.jpg (http://imageshack.us/)

okienole3
3/2/2008, 09:32 AM
See below

Collier11
3/2/2008, 01:22 PM
Terrifying!!! :)