PDA

View Full Version : As I was writing a pm to one of my favorite pen pals, it came to me...

MamaMia
6/29/2007, 11:59 AM
The fountain of youth! I figured it out. We all have it. Thats why we, here on the South Oval, are so fun loving. Its the youngsters in our lives and OU sports. Thats it! Every single baby thats born and every single football season that comes; the anticipation of it all, the butterflies we get from counting down the days until the big event. We do this every year and it keeps us young at heart. There is always a little Sooner to look forward to and a football season to get all excited about. :D

Only 65 days left. ;)

sooner_born_1960
6/29/2007, 12:02 PM
I never got the peem. ;)

Flagstaffsooner
6/29/2007, 12:05 PM
I just get older every season.:(

IB4OU2
6/29/2007, 12:09 PM
The fountain of youth! I figured it out. We all have it. Thats why we, here on the South Oval, are so fun loving. Its the youngsters in our lives and OU sports. Thats it! Every single baby thats born and every single football season that comes; the anticipation of it all, the butterflies we get from counting down the days until the big event. We do this every year and it keeps us young at heart. There is always a little Sooner to look forward to and a football season to get all excited about. :D

Only 65 days left. ;)

I know why I'll feel younger this season.....:D

critical_phil
6/29/2007, 01:04 PM
I know why I'll feel younger this season.....:D

hot monkey secks?

OCUDad
6/29/2007, 01:05 PM
Hot monkeys are overrated.