PDA

View Full Version : Good Decision?

okienole3
6/28/2007, 10:45 PM
Looks like the Bulls stuck to their word and drafted JamesOn.

Ash
6/28/2007, 11:02 PM
We'll see if it was a good decision. He'll probably be slated as a PG and, if so, he'll have to develop his game. As an offgaurd he's undersized, but maybe if he develops his jumpshot more he can come in as a roleplayer (a shooter). Or he has to bust his *** on defense.

I'm a little surprised that they did this.

JohnnyMack
6/30/2007, 11:27 AM
He's not a PG.

He could make it as a SG or like Ash said as a role player in certain offensive situations but I'd be stunned if made it into the starting lineup.

royalfan5
6/30/2007, 11:45 AM
I would guess that he will spend a great deal of time in the NBDL in the next year.

birddog
6/30/2007, 09:56 PM
no chance of making a major contribution in the nba. no chance.

OSUAggie
6/30/2007, 11:05 PM
I don't understand why the Bulls took him... Unless they're more upset with Crhis Duhon than it would appear, it doesn't make much sense that they would take a SG or PG or someone that can probably play neither at the NBA level. I hope he does well, but I agree with bdbbq that he has no chance of making a major contribution at any point in his career.

Ash
7/1/2007, 12:15 AM
I don't understand why the Bulls took him... Unless they're more upset with Crhis Duhon than it would appear, it doesn't make much sense that they would take a SG or PG or someone that can probably play neither at the NBA level. I hope he does well, but I agree with bdbbq that he has no chance of making a major contribution at any point in his career.

wow, not exactly a ringing endorsement from a homeboy...

:stunned: