PDA

View Full Version : Hey Doleo

SicEmBaylor
6/27/2007, 08:31 PM
Were you mowing/weed-eating on Santa Fe Ave. in Moore today?

Dude was out there that looked just like you with an OU baseball cap.

Just askin'

goingoneight
6/27/2007, 11:07 PM
That might have been one of the other several thousands of people with an OU hat in Moore. Slim chance, though... right?

SicEmBaylor
6/27/2007, 11:34 PM
That might have been one of the other several thousands of people with an OU hat in Moore. Slim chance, though... right?
Yes, except those other several thousand don't look like him......right?

King Crimson
6/27/2007, 11:40 PM
Yes, except those other several thousand don't look like him......right?

you've never had a summer job, Sic?

SicEmBaylor
6/27/2007, 11:44 PM
you've never had a summer job, Sic?
Yes, I have.

In high school, I taught swim lessons during summer school for the 2nd-8th graders. I then lifeguarded in the afternoon and co-coached the little kid's team in the evenings. I did that every summer...all summer...and everything else pool related year round during high school.

Not sure if that counts and not sure what that has to do with the dude standing on the side of the road taking a break that looked like Doleo.

yermom
6/28/2007, 03:11 AM
i'm pretty sure he was posting on here at that time ;)

dolemitesooner
6/28/2007, 09:36 AM
UMMM no.....It has rained for 16 days straight....I will not mow wet grass. And odds are you didnt see anyone mowing either sicem

Osce0la
6/28/2007, 09:40 AM
SicEm thought he saw Doleo mowing his grass and all that ran through SicEm's head was ":hot:"

sooner_born_1960
6/28/2007, 09:46 AM
UMMM no.....It has rained for 16 days straight....I will not mow wet grass. And odds are you didnt see anyone mowing either sicem
I mowed yesterday.

dolemitesooner
6/28/2007, 09:47 AM
I mowed yesterday.
Well I don't know where you live but its very wet in norman and is reaining right now.... The mower is easy to clog if the graass is wett...Ghp andgonzo have to hate me