6/27/2007, 01:25 PM
heh.

Primo
6/27/2007, 03:46 PM
Coming from a native of Lubbock ... :rolleyes:

He did get out, though!

Big Red Ron
6/27/2007, 04:25 PM
Former Texas Longhorn Vance Bedford is back as the Wolverines' secondary coach. He spent the last two years as Oklahoma State's defensive coordinator. You can only take that stench in Stillwater for so long.ha ha

OSUAggie
6/27/2007, 04:30 PM
Plus, he got fired...

Big Red Ron
6/27/2007, 04:35 PM
Plus, he got fired...Did the smell go away?

goingoneight
6/27/2007, 08:02 PM
You got to be horrid to get fired at OSU. :D

Big Red Ron
6/27/2007, 08:04 PM
You got to be horrid to get fired at OSU. :DPat Jones???

goingoneight
6/27/2007, 08:17 PM
That would be their All-Time winningest coach... :D What was his record against us again? Oh, yeah... same as every other aggy's against us.

Big Red Ron
6/27/2007, 08:19 PM
That would be their All-Time winningest coach... :D What was his record against us again? Oh, yeah... same as every other aggy's against us.But he's also their losingist coach too...:D

goingoneight
6/27/2007, 09:48 PM
:stunned: butt he rekrooted barry sanderz!!!

Sooner_Bob
6/27/2007, 10:05 PM
That stench in Stillwater? Heck with all this rain the entire state is gonna stink after a while.

insuranceman_22
6/27/2007, 11:33 PM
We all know about the world's most powerful offense, when he said the "stench in Stillwater" he was simply refering to the defense.

OSUAggie
6/28/2007, 10:05 AM
We all know about the world's most powerful offense, when he said the "stench in Stillwater" he was simply refering to the defense.

So Bedford couldn't stand smelling his own ****?

Big Red Ron
6/28/2007, 10:26 AM
So Bedford couldn't stand smelling his own ****?Like we care dude... We just think it's funny that a national writer said Stillwater is stinky.

OSUAggie
6/28/2007, 10:59 AM
I think it's funny that you call Brian Jones a national writer. He is a color analyst for CSTV.

Big Red Ron
6/28/2007, 11:00 AM
I think it's funny that you call Brian Jones a national writer. He is a color analyst for CSTV.Whatever...you getting it yet?

Fraggle145
6/28/2007, 11:48 AM
Did the smell go away?

Actually I was in Stillwater about two weeks ago with my gfs family from Georgia. We were visiting some of their family, He is the former head of the vet college or something like that. Anyway, as I was driving in I was like... "Why doesnt it smell like pig ****?" So I asked him. They actually moved the pigs out of the old pig building to the other side of the campus and the agricultural research park, so way the hell out there. I thought that was funny.

goingoneight
6/28/2007, 07:12 PM
But it's still orange... they gonna move that, too?

usmc-sooner
6/28/2007, 08:11 PM
So Bedford couldn't stand smelling his own ****?

according to Bear Gundy he was the best out there.

just like every other year the Pokes are gearing up for what should be the best team they've ever had. They've replaced ole Vance with the db coach from Ohio State, who if I remember correctly turned down jobs at OU, Bama, ND, Florida, FSU, Dallas Cowboys,Patriots, and Steelers just to be part of what's going on in Stillwater.

Unfortunately their spring scrimmage (which allowed the old tackle the QB in Spring) resulted in about 80 something points when 1's played 1's and 2's vs 2's.
I think they went for 2 just beat themselves.

stoopified
6/29/2007, 03:37 PM
Pat Jones???
Obviously you don't know ag football.Jones has won more games than any coach in cowpuke history 62(I think).of course he has also lost more games than any oSu coach(60).Those numbers may not be exact but I know Jones has won AND lost the most games in Orange Rabble history.

goingoneight
6/30/2007, 02:51 AM
PJ is okay... meh... theyve seen much worse. 0-10-1 was basically him fed up with OSU and burnt-out on the coaching thing at OSU. A lot of coaches slump toward the end of their careers, so I give him a free-pass there. He DID have some pretty awesome teams for an aggy. Too bad none ever won their only game of the season.

Flagstaffsooner
6/30/2007, 06:28 AM
Actually I was in Stillwater about two weeks ago with my gfs family from Georgia. We were visiting some of their family, He is the former head of the vet college or something like that. Anyway, as I was driving in I was like... "Why doesnt it smell like pig ****?" So I asked him. They actually moved the pigs out of the old pig building to the other side of the campus and the agricultural research park, so way the hell out there. I thought that was funny.T Boone is moving sorotity row?

BTW, what ever happened to Jim Stanley? Is he a funeral director somewhere?

SOONER STEAKER
6/30/2007, 09:18 AM
Don't pat Brian Jones on the backl, he's the enemy. He may have grown up in the Texas panhandle (Lubbock) but he played college ball at UT. He has no room to talk when it comes to stink. That smell in Austin is himp, he should write about that!! But Mack is allowing his players in Austin to smoke the wacy weed isn't he?

Mixer!
7/1/2007, 12:16 AM
Don't pat Brian Jones on the backl, he's the enemy. He may have grown up in the Texas panhandle (Lubbock) but he played college ball at UT. He has no room to talk when it comes to stink. That smell in Austin is himp, he should write about that!! But Mack is allowing his players in Austin to smoke the wacy weed isn't he?
You're :dolemite:'s kin, right?