PDA

View Full Version : And this is why a lot of us view most Canadians as idiots.

SoonerStormchaser
6/26/2007, 07:10 PM
With all due to respect to HoserSooner,

A recent poll amongst our friends to the north show that 31% would vote for HRC in a POTUS election because "she's the most honest, most down to earth."
Guliani came in 2nd with 13% and Obama 3rd with 11%.

Must be good ganja the Canucks are smokin these days...

Scott D
6/26/2007, 07:22 PM
last time I checked, 31% wouldn't win anyone anything...what paper was this poll in?

SoonerStormchaser
6/26/2007, 08:21 PM
It was a NY Times poll that they were talking about on the FNC crawler.

Harry Beanbag
6/26/2007, 08:25 PM
last time I checked, 31% wouldn't win anyone anything...what paper was this poll in?

Doesn't really matter if 100% of Canadians would vote for Hillary does it? ;)

That's about the same percentage of left leaning likely voters in the U.S. that favor Hillary right now, I don't think that was really the point of the thread though.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
6/26/2007, 08:33 PM
Doesn't really matter if 100% of Canadians would vote for Hillary does it? ;)

That's about the same percentage of left leaning likely voters in the U.S. that favor Hillary right now, I don't think that was really the point of the thread though.The smart Canuck will slip on down to Scott D's neighborhood, and vote Obama, whenever he can.

Scott D
6/26/2007, 09:57 PM
It was a NY Times poll that they were talking about on the FNC crawler.

ahh, a combination of the two pillars of truth, justice, and complete untainted accuracy ;)

Scott D
6/26/2007, 09:58 PM
The smart Canuck will slip on down to Scott D's neighborhood, and vote Obama, whenever he can.

I'd rather they showed up in your neighborhood and took your jobs instead of mine.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
6/27/2007, 12:35 AM
I'd rather they showed up in your neighborhood and took your jobs instead of mine.They'll get in easier if they enter from the south.

HoserSooner
6/27/2007, 05:14 AM
The majority of us up here are quite Liberal, so there aren't too many that would vote Rebuplican with a gun to our heads.

As far as why Hilary has so many votes, I have no clue. Probably because she is the only candidate that most have heard of up here. I'd be hard pressed to name more than 3 from either party to be honest.

Harry Beanbag
6/27/2007, 06:37 AM
I'd rather they showed up in your neighborhood and took your jobs instead of mine.

But they only take jobs that Americans refuse to do.

47straight
6/27/2007, 03:52 PM
This is why I funnel money to the Quebecois separatist groups.

stoopified
6/27/2007, 04:27 PM
They'll get in easier if they enter from the south.
Is this a wetback vs. snowback thing?If so I vote snowback,at least they sorta speak our language. :)

skycat
6/27/2007, 05:01 PM

It would in a hypothetical plurality. Which is all you could expect with as many candidates as there currently are.

Scott D
6/27/2007, 06:44 PM
This is why I funnel money to the Quebecois separatist groups.

a lot of Canadians (mainly west of Quebec) wish that Quebec would leave and go back to France also.

Scott D
6/27/2007, 06:45 PM
But they only take jobs that Americans refuse to do.

nah Canadians tend to take jobs Americans want, then generally continue to live in Canada. Although with the Canadian dollar creeping up on the US dollar, that trend has been slowing.

royalfan5
6/27/2007, 07:28 PM
nah Canadians tend to take jobs Americans want, then generally continue to live in Canada. Although with the Canadian dollar creeping up on the US dollar, that trend has been slowing.
If we just gave them Michigan, maybe it would slow it down even more?

OCUDad
6/27/2007, 09:45 PM
Is there an opportunity here? If we get Hillary elected to something -- anything -- in Canada, she can't run for office here.

Hoser, get right to work on this idea.

HoserSooner
6/27/2007, 10:14 PM
a lot of Canadians (mainly west of Quebec) wish that Quebec would leave and go back to France also.

Indeed. Damn frogs.

Turd_Ferguson
6/27/2007, 10:23 PM
If we just gave them Michigan, maybe it would slow it down even more?

They already have the UP. That should be enough.

royalfan5
6/27/2007, 10:26 PM
They already have the UP. That should be enough.Toss in Ann Arbor and call it good then.

OUinFLA
6/27/2007, 10:30 PM
last time I checked, 31% wouldn't win anyone anything...

Here in Florida, we consider this an accomplishable challenge.

47straight
6/28/2007, 10:33 AM

And I wish that Canada would leave and go back to Great Britain and their queen and let us rightfully have all our territory up there. We need a American land route to Alaska. Call it an easement the size of Canada.

HoserSooner
6/28/2007, 11:11 AM
And I wish that Canada would leave and go back to Great Britain and their queen and let us rightfully have all our territory up there. We need a American land route to Alaska. Call it an easement the size of Canada.

You should have won the war then. :cool: