PDA

View Full Version : Uncomfortable Work Enviroments

StoopTroup
6/26/2007, 01:55 PM
I'm very interested in Dean's comments on this one.

So I get to work and a few of us are shooting the breeze about what we did this weekend. A little backround: There aren't any Women in our workgroup so it's pretty much of a Man's World right now. OK...back to the story...

One of the guys says.."I was out at a club this weekend and we were walking past a line of folks trying to get into what is evidently a pretty popular place. I suddenly notice that this Woman in line looks familiar. She is a guy we work with. He's wearing a dress and standing in line to get into this club. Our eyes lock and he knows I recognise him.

Of course we figured out who the guy we work with is...

Now the really weird part...

Since Corporations have become so politcally correct these days...

It seems that everyone is afraid to just ask the guy why he goes out on the weekends to clubs in a dress or what his favorite line of clothes to wear are...lol. Does he make his own dresses...:D

Anyway it's been a couple of days now and everyone seems to have lost their Man-Card.

Any of you folks ever have such an occurance in your workplace?

:pop:

Hamhock
6/26/2007, 01:57 PM
i'd recommend contacting some of 1TC's coworkers.

olevetonahill
6/26/2007, 02:01 PM
Klinger Is that you ?

Petro-Sooner
6/26/2007, 02:03 PM
Man, thats crazy.

achiro
6/26/2007, 02:03 PM
My wife had a coworker in Tulsa that confided in her that her husband like to wear high heels. I never got to meet the guy but I had some questions planned out just in case I did, like WTF weirdo?

M
6/26/2007, 02:04 PM
Is this cross-dressing guy a "manly-man" at work and this comes as a complete shock, or does he act all fruity at work?

TUSooner
6/26/2007, 02:04 PM
One my bosses is a "homosexual male," (I hate that the way "gay has been commandeered, so I don't use it); but I think he dresses like a guy all the time. I do not discuss his sex life with him or anybody else (except for like, now, I mean). :rolleyes: He's a good boss, btw.

Frozen Sooner
6/26/2007, 02:12 PM
FWIW, cross-dressing and homosexuality aren't the same thing. I ain't saying they're completely dissimilar, but you can certainly be one without the other.

No, I'm not wearing ladies' undergarments right now.

colleyvillesooner
6/26/2007, 02:14 PM
FWIW, cross-dressing and homosexuality aren't the same thing. I ain't saying they're completely dissimilar, but you can certainly be one without the other.

Notice how he said right now.

1stTimeCaller
6/26/2007, 02:16 PM

on your head anyways...

;)

Scott D
6/26/2007, 02:16 PM
meh....how do you know the guy wasn't trying to get free beers?

BlondeSoonerGirl
6/26/2007, 02:21 PM
Most drag queens - the real ones that do shows and stuff - would love to talk to you about it.

StoopTroup
6/26/2007, 02:25 PM
I think the guy is a regular guy for the most part and that he and his Wife like to go out together. It's like maybe a turn-on for them both maybe?

I don't really know for sure though...

Again...nobody is willing to ask him...lol.

C&CDean
I'd just ask him if he gives blow jobs when he's all dolled up like that.

Frozen Sooner
Notice how he said right now.
IT'S A COMFORT THING!

sooner_born_1960
6/26/2007, 02:26 PM
Post his number. Someone here will ask for you.

Scott D
6/26/2007, 02:28 PM
Post his number. Someone here will ask for you.

colley would just ask where he buys his clothes at.

StoopTroup
6/26/2007, 02:28 PM
I'd just ask him if he gives blow jobs when he's all dolled up like that.I can positively say that I won't be asking him that...lol

springs sooner
6/26/2007, 02:29 PM
ask him what HE did this weekend and see if he answers the truth. if not then he is a closet cross dresser.

C&CDean
6/26/2007, 02:29 PM
I can positively say that I won't be asking him that...lol

OK, then the next time he goes for a doctor's appointment ask him "are you getting your annual pap smear?"

StoopTroup
6/26/2007, 02:31 PM
OK, then the next time he goes for a doctor's appointment ask him "are you getting your annual pap smear?"
I might do that...lol.

Since he's a guy in his 40's...

I might mention menopause...lol

LilSooner
6/26/2007, 02:37 PM
Most of my Aunts are drag queens, and they do not make their own clothes mostly.

I have no idea where they get their fabulous shoes though. I'm sure there is a website though.

StoopTroup
6/26/2007, 02:38 PM
Oh and BTW...

The guy that told us about seeing him that weekend...

A couple of us told him that we had talked to the guy about it and he was really PO'd that he told everyone and that he was going to wear his dress to work and whoop his a$$ in front of us all.

Of course we told him we were kidding...

But wouldn't that suck if you got whooped by a guy in a dress.

BlondeSoonerGirl
6/26/2007, 02:38 PM

When I read this I thought it said 'anal pap smear'...

Chuck Bao
6/26/2007, 02:44 PM
Meh. My previous employer's building had only one exit - onto transvestite ally. That was like walking through Diagon Ally (Harry Potter ref.) every evening. Luckily, my colleagues never caught me lingering around there, up to no good with the wrong sort of folk.

springs sooner
6/26/2007, 02:47 PM
Is his name, Becky? I think I know it.

Sicem's name is Becky

toast
6/26/2007, 02:51 PM
Shrek: Quick tell a lie!
Pinocchio: What should I say?
Donkey: Say something crazy... like you're wearing ladies underwear.
Pinocchio: Um, ok. I'm wearing ladies underwear.
Pinocchio: [silence]
Shrek: Are you?
Pinocchio: I most certainly am not.
Pinocchio: [nose extends] .
Donkey: It looks like you most certainly am are.
Pinocchio: I am not.
Pinocchio: [nose extends]
Puss-in-Boots: What Kind?
Gingerbread Man: IT'S A THONG!