PDA

View Full Version : My neighbor's dog...

TheBigRedMachine
6/26/2007, 11:29 AM
...keeps taking a dump on my lawn. Whenever he goes to walk his dog in the evening, inevitably, his dog’s **** ends up on my lawn. I have talked to him about it, but he doesn't seem to care. Is there anything I can put on my lawn so that the dog will stop? I have thought about putting black pepper all over my lawn so that when the dog sniffs the grass he will start to sneeze, but I don't want the dog to get sick. Please let me know if you have any ideas.

:confused:

:twinkies:

Petro-Sooner
6/26/2007, 11:30 AM
Cyanide in the dogs water. :cool:

pb4ou
land mines

OUDoc
Set the lawn on fire.

achiro
6/26/2007, 11:31 AM
...keeps taking a dump on my lawn. Whenever he goes to walk his dog in the evening, inevitably, his dog’s **** ends up on my lawn. I have talked to him about it, but he doesn't seem to care. Is there anything I can put on my lawn so that the dog will stop? I have thought about putting black pepper all over my lawn so that when the dog sniffs the grass he will start to sneeze, but I don't want the dog to get sick. Please let me know if you have any ideas.

Get a shovel, pick it up and toss it onto his driveway, preferably just below the drivers side door of his vehicle. If he doesn't get the picture start doing it to his wife's vehicle, she will make sure he gets the picture.

Mongo
6/26/2007, 11:31 AM
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o259/hobbs70/pellet.jpg

toast
6/26/2007, 11:32 AM
Cyanide in the dogs water. :cool:

It's not the dog's fault. Cyanide in the neighbor's water.

MamaMia
6/26/2007, 11:42 AM
My neighbor has three dogs and a cat. You are only allowed to have two dogs in my neighborhood. The big huge one jumps on the northwest end of my new fence and barks at my tiny little dogs. The fence is now damaged because of it. The northeast end of my new fence is also getting damaged by his trumpet vine, as is my entire landscaping in that corner of my property. :(

Osce0la
6/26/2007, 11:43 AM
It's not the dog's fault. Cyanide in the neighbor's water.
Where do you think the dog gets his water? I doubt the neighbors do like Paris Hilton and only give their dog Dasani...

soonerinabilene
6/26/2007, 12:02 PM
Pull a me, myself, and irene and carp in his yard.

TMcGee86
6/26/2007, 12:05 PM
Rub his nose in it and beat him with a newspaper.

If that doesnt make him stop, do the same thing to his dog.

JohnnyMack
6/26/2007, 12:09 PM
Flaming bag of poo on the porch.

sooner_born_1960
6/26/2007, 12:10 PM
Rub his nose in it and beat him with a newspaper.

If that doesnt make him stop, do the same thing to his dog.
Spek! :D

sooner_born_1960
6/26/2007, 12:12 PM
My neighbor's dog does that from time to time, but I consider it a wash since my cat probably craps in his flower bed.

achiro
6/26/2007, 12:32 PM
Get a shovel, pick it up and toss it onto his driveway, preferably just below the drivers side door of his vehicle. If he doesn't get the picture start doing it to his wife's vehicle, she will make sure he gets the picture.
I vote for this one.

frankensooner
6/26/2007, 12:39 PM
Save it for awhile in a box, when it gets about half full, wrap it beautifully and leave it on the neighbor's front porch.

Turd_Ferguson
6/26/2007, 12:44 PM
Just start wearing your t-shirt that has "**** you, your dog ****'s in my yard" printed on it.

Ike
6/26/2007, 01:25 PM
wow...thats just bad manners. I live in a neighborhood with no backyard fences, so from time to time my dog takes craps in my neighbors yards, which I always scoop up immediately. A couple of them have dogs that crap in my yard, which they always pick up too.

My recommendation? Next time he does this, pick it up in a plastic bag, walk to his house and dump the contents of the bag on his porch. Leave a note that says something to the effect of "You dropped this on my lawn, thought you might like to have it back".

StoopTroup
6/26/2007, 01:44 PM
You need a Poo-a-pult. :D

http://files.turbosquid.com/Preview/Content_on_3_7_2003_14_25_44/CATAPULT.JPGE11A0BE2-A84E-4792-870A26BBCD5316FE.jpgLarge.jpg

TUSooner
6/26/2007, 01:49 PM
I would actually do this. At least I'd toss the sh!t in his yard. Make that TWO votes.

Me? I'm a good little neighbor who always picks up after his dog (no matter how humilating and disgusting it is) !

OUHOMER
6/26/2007, 04:53 PM

so the guy is on the other end of the leash when he takes a dump in your yard?
And you asked in nicely not to do that. well, now the war would be on.

KC//CRIMSON
6/26/2007, 05:01 PM
I would actually do this. At least I'd toss the sh!t in his yard. Make that TWO votes.

Me? I'm a good little neighbor who always picks up after his dog (no matter how humilating and disgusting it is) !

I've done this in the past. It's was very effective.

C&CDean
6/26/2007, 05:06 PM
If the dog ****s once, no problem. If he continually ****s on your yard then it'd be a big problem. Especially since you asked him nicely to not let his dog **** on your yard. So, the throw the poo back over thing would work OK, but it doesn't give the same message as personally delivering it to his front door. Or if his car is unlocked, onto the front seat. You don't need to leave a note, he'll get the picture very clearly.