PDA

View Full Version : Revoke my man card

OU Adonis
6/25/2007, 11:24 AM
I was at my favorite watering hole last night and this knockout walks in with it looks like her sister. Man, this gal had a 11 on a 1-10 scale when it comes to body. She was a 9 overall.

I was thinking damn. Me and my buddy checked her out like guys do, then he had to bail. I had a few more beers, got up the courage.. then changed my mind.

To use a baseball analogy. I struck out looking. I didn't even take a swing.

Sad really.

TopDaugIn2000
6/25/2007, 11:29 AM
you should have given her your number on a sticky

oh wait......

Osce0la
6/25/2007, 11:36 AM
she just wanted some banana bread...

dolemitesooner
6/25/2007, 02:34 PM
I was at my favorite watering hole last night and this knockout walks in with it looks like her sister. Man, this gal had a 11 on a 1-10 scale when it comes to body. She was a 9 overall.

I was thinking damn. Me and my buddy checked her out like guys do, then he had to bail. I had a few more beers, got up the courage.. then changed my mind.

Sad really.
:O FOR YOU

OU Adonis
6/25/2007, 02:47 PM
:O FOR YOU

I deserve it :(

C&CDean
6/25/2007, 02:49 PM
I wouldn't be to hard on yourself. If you ever run into her again, at least she can't say "oh, there's that ****wad ******* from the other night."

Hatfield
6/25/2007, 03:25 PM
I wouldn't be to hard on yourself. If you ever run into her again, at least she can't say "oh, there's that ****wad ******* from the other night."

i don't know why you have to drag me into this....

Scott D
6/25/2007, 03:29 PM

Sad really.

The line for the SicEm club is to the left.

OklahomaRed
6/25/2007, 04:02 PM
The line for the SicEm club is to the left.

Heh!

Adonis, you can blame it on your wingman cutting out on you just when things got serious! :D

Jimminy Crimson
6/25/2007, 04:09 PM
Its cool, man. I ended up taking her home. :D

C&CDean
6/25/2007, 04:35 PM
Its cool, man. I ended up taking both of them home for a Jimminy sammich between two slices of white girl:D

:cool:

Spray
6/25/2007, 05:10 PM
I thought you already had your man-card revoked for using "Adonis" as your internet persona?

;)

goingoneight
6/25/2007, 11:38 PM
What are we gonna do with your man card? You got any $$$ on it? :confused:

We'll just rip on you. :P

OU Adonis
6/26/2007, 12:26 AM
What are we gonna do with your man card? You got any $$$ on it? :confused:

We'll just rip on you. :P

Yeah, and I didn't even get any pics to post. I was clearly not thinking correctly for the SO crowd..

goingoneight
6/26/2007, 12:27 AM
It's all good though, I've been there...

StoopTroup
6/26/2007, 03:45 AM
From now on try this then...

"Hi my name is Adonis. I've lost my Man-Card and I need to buy both of you a drink so I can requalify. Hopefully my application will be reviewed soon and I can start dating again."

YWIA

stoopified
6/26/2007, 07:51 AM

Sad really.Been there,done that morethan once.If it makes you feel better I'll share my biggest screwup with a HAWT bae.Before I was married I was at a local convenience store gasing up my car.I heard someone say HI.I turned around and there was this little blondewith blue eyes and an incredible body standing there.She introduced herself and told me she had seen me around the neighborhood.I said hi,told her my name and turned to finsh gassing the car.When I turned back around she had walked off toward the store.I have kicked myself more than once for not saying TO HECK WITH THE CAR and just chatting her up first.I've also regretted not going after her and apologizing.I thought I would run into her again but it nrver happened.Feel better now?I feel like SH!T NOW because I had'nt thought of that story in years.

C&CDean
6/26/2007, 08:12 AM
Been there,done that morethan once.If it makes you feel better I'll share my biggest screwup with a HAWT bae.Before I was married I was at a local convenience store gasing up my car.I heard someone say HI.I turned around and there was this little blondewith blue eyes and an incredible body standing there.She introduced herself and told me she had seen me around the neighborhood.I said hi,told her my name and turned to finsh gassing the car.When I turned back around she had walked off toward the store.I have kicked myself more than once for not saying TO HECK WITH THE CAR and just chatting her up first.I've also regretted not going after her and apologizing.I thought I would run into her again but it nrver happened.Feel better now?I feel like SH!T NOW because I had'nt thought of that story in years.

With grammar and sentence structure like that, you didn't stand an ice cube's chance.

RacerX
6/26/2007, 08:29 AM
how about an LL Cool J's chance?

usmc-sooner
6/26/2007, 08:38 AM
my wife hates it when I get up enough nerve to hit on hot chicks.

stoopified
6/26/2007, 09:34 AM
With grammar and sentence structure like that, you didn't stand an ice cube's chance.
Funny it never kept me from getting dates before.I never had a woman ask me to submit written applications.During dates however I have alawys been profecient at oral exams. :D

usmc-sooner
6/26/2007, 09:37 AM
anonymous internet guy claims to have dated cheerleaders and brags about sexual prowess.... more tonight at 10:00

:D :D :D :D

C&CDean
6/26/2007, 09:44 AM
Funny it never kept me from getting dates before.I never had a woman ask me to submit written applications.During dates however I have alawys been profecient at oral exams. :D

You are what you write. If you write like a lazy slob, you probably are a lazy slob. Just sayin'. And always remember, my spekker is a LOT bigger than yours.

Viking Kitten
6/26/2007, 09:49 AM
You are what you write. If you write like a lazy slob, you probably are a lazy slob. Just sayin'. And always remember, my spekker is a LOT bigger than yours.

I'm with Dean. Good communication skills are very important.

So is a big spekker.

stoopified
6/26/2007, 10:19 AM
Not that it matters but I have been up all night with my sick three year old son and my mind is not entirely on typing.I just needed something to help occupy me this morning until my wife can take over.Geez one less than perfekt post and the grammar police come out

BTW usmc in the immortal words of Walter Brennan(Guns of Will Sonnet) No brag just factAlso I never CLAIMED sexual prowess,that is YOUR interpitation..

Viking Kitten
6/26/2007, 10:31 AM
My son ran a 102 degree fever for six day straight last week. We thought he was going to require hospitalization at one point. He actually puked on me a couple of times. Did my grammar lapse? No. No it did not.

M
6/26/2007, 10:37 AM
My son ran a 102 degree fever for six day straight last week. We thought he was going to require hospitalization at one point. He actually puked on me a couple of times. Did my grammar lapse? No. No it did not.

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g258/DixieChickMissy/snap.jpg

sooner_born_1960
6/26/2007, 10:49 AM
days

Viking Kitten
6/26/2007, 10:50 AM
D'OH!!!1

:D

Viking Kitten
6/26/2007, 10:51 AM
Grammar Gestap-owned!

sooner_born_1960
6/26/2007, 10:53 AM
:)

stoopified
6/26/2007, 10:55 AM
I VK.I,m glad you are sew skilt.Ihowever am nott.Somewhere in the middle of all this two things were evidently lost. 1) My original point which was to support a fellow Sooner,2)my sense of humor. My wife is up now,I'm going to bed.

OU Adonis
6/26/2007, 03:12 PM
http://www.objectclub.jp/download/image/tj-logo13.gif