PDA

View Full Version : Monday sucks

Sooner in Tampa
6/25/2007, 08:02 AM
:mad: Coming to work on Monday sucks...coming to work and finding out the A/C is broken, it the worst succage there is:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Petro-Sooner
6/25/2007, 08:07 AM
Yes it does. I'm definatly draggin this morning.

Sooner in Tampa
6/25/2007, 08:19 AM
"Take caution in your tone, Commander. I'm a fair guy, but this ****ing heat is making me absolutely crazy."

InTexasandImStuck
6/25/2007, 09:59 AM
Work is overrated. I have been on the 7 day weekend for 18 months now.

Sooner24
6/25/2007, 10:03 AM
:mad: Coming to work on Monday sucks...coming to work and finding out the A/C is broken, it the worst succage there is:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Being on vacation this week..................PRICELESS!!!:D

Sooner in Tampa
6/25/2007, 10:20 AM
Being on vacation this week..................PRICELESS!!!:DI'd slap down the neg, but that will be me next week...I can't effin wait. :hot:

bluedogok
6/25/2007, 11:31 AM
It is really bad today, I had been on vacation for the past week and a half.

TUSooner
6/25/2007, 02:28 PM
I came in to find my office had been "rubber banded." I took a few cheap rubber band shots at a couple of people in my office Friday afternoon, and one of them (a lady well known for her tyke-ish behavior) got me back. Everything in my office was rubberbanded to something else: mouse to phone, phone to computer station. All the drawer handles were tied together by strands of rubber bands. She even got my stapler, tape dispenser, and little cardboard salt & pepper shakers. All in all, it was a very impressive job, and at least it forced me to start the week with a laugh.

Now for this Friday.....hmmm........