PDA

View Full Version : OK, it's a little early but...

Soonerus
6/24/2007, 11:43 PM
...any tail-gating location tips for the tulsa game ???

goingoneight
6/25/2007, 12:34 AM
Might have tickets to see it through my Talons connection... but if not, we're all Sooner Bred and will be at Fox and Hound a-watchin'.

Flagstaffsooner
6/25/2007, 09:59 AM
I know Homey has been trying to secure a place.

soonerloyal
6/25/2007, 10:32 AM
Never too early to discuss Sooner fans getting together for football...

BTW, do any Sooners here in FL meet to watch the games? Does Lee Roy Selmon's show the games? - SURELY they do!

CatfishSooner
6/25/2007, 02:18 PM
Will there be any good parking for motor homes up there?

AlbqSooner
6/25/2007, 07:46 PM
Never too early to discuss Sooner fans getting together for football...

BTW, do any Sooners here in FL meet to watch the games? Does Lee Roy Selmon's show the games? - SURELY they do!
As recently as 2004 when I left the Tampa area, there was a contingent of OU fans who met at LeeRoy Selmons for games. They gave us a banquet area closed off with a couple of Big screen TVs. LeeRoy made an occasional appearance, but his obligations as AD at USF usually kept him away.

Go in the door and ask at the waitress station. To your left and all the way back is where they usually are. Oh, and the first time I went I wasn't that hungry so I simply ordered two appetizers. MISTAKE! Their appetizers are meal size. All of their food is good, and the welcome mat is always out for Sooner fans.

OU-HSV
6/25/2007, 08:50 PM
I plan on being at the game, but if I'm not..I'll probably be right up at the Buffalo Wild Wings in B.A. to watch it. Even though I'm sure BWW and Fox&Hound will be packed

BoomerJack
6/26/2007, 12:58 PM
Will there be any good parking for motor homes up there?

The only place I would know of would be at the Tulsa State Fairgrounds which is 3/4 - 1 mile away.

SOFSooner
6/26/2007, 04:51 PM
I hope that the game will be on the Armed Forces Network since I will probably be back in Iraq during this time.