PDA

View Full Version : F.A.O. Road Rage ****** *******s...

Turd_Ferguson
6/24/2007, 05:37 PM
So I'm on the way home from my sons baseball tournament this afternoon. I merge onto 44 west, I'm in the slow lane doing 50 in a 60 because of a truck in front of me. I check my mirror to see an SUV two car links behind me doing the same speed. I hit the blinker and just as I cross the center line, the dick head floors it and gets right on my ***. He then proceeds to flip me off. The next thing I know, he slams on his brakes, weaves back and forth before finally going to the shoulder and sliding sideways while coming to a stop. Now, I know I ain't the brightest muh****er in the world, but I'm thinking he called the OHP to tell them I ran him off the road.

My question is, if the popo shows up at my house, do I have any defense?

TIA

Edit: Why the hell is k n o w e r a b o u t e r 's blocked out:confused:

usmc-sooner
6/24/2007, 05:40 PM
If he shows up at your house whip his ***

sooner_born_1960
6/24/2007, 05:53 PM

Should anyone show up asking about it, just tell them what you told us. You'll be fine.

Cam
6/24/2007, 06:28 PM
Just drove back from a wedding in Bentonville, Arkansas and had a few people damn near run me off the road. For some reason, they just can't seem to see an SUV in their drivers side mirror. I didn't come to a stop or flip any of them off, so it wasn't me in the SUV. Plus, I was never going 50 in a 60. :D

soonerboomer93
6/24/2007, 06:38 PM
So I'm on the way home from my sons baseball tournament this afternoon. I merge onto 44 west, I'm in the slow lane doing 50 in a 60 because of a truck in front of me. I check my mirror to see an SUV two car links behind me doing the same speed. I hit the blinker and just as I cross the center line, the dick head floors it and gets right on my ***. He then proceeds to flip me off. The next thing I know, he slams on his brakes, weaves back and forth before finally going to the shoulder and sliding sideways while coming to a stop. Now, I know I ain't the brightest muh****er in the world, but I'm thinking he called the OHP to tell them I ran him off the road.

TIA

Edit: Why the hell is k n o w e r a b o u t e r 's blocked out:confused:

should have called OHP to report a possible drunk driver :D

olevetonahill
6/24/2007, 06:46 PM
Dont tell em saht . Just look at em and play dumb , Of they try to give you a ticket refuse to sign it , If they take you to jail have yer pet sharck waitin on em there . then Sue there *** !

pb4ou
6/24/2007, 07:05 PM
If the police didn't see it, you should be okay.

olevetonahill
6/24/2007, 07:08 PM
what he said !

GottaHavePride
6/24/2007, 07:29 PM
gnu-er aboaters is blocked out because it annoyed Teh Norm. Or Teh Beans. One of the two.

Soonrboy
6/24/2007, 07:37 PM
I've called the OHP a couple of times on drunk drivers, don't think anything ever happened.

GottaHavePride
6/24/2007, 07:40 PM
YEah, it's hard for them to do anything unless they actually catch the person on the road.

Sooner_Bob
6/24/2007, 07:41 PM
gnu-er aboaters is blocked out because it annoyed Teh Norm. Or Teh Beans. One of the two.

Kinda makes you wonder why the entire english language isn't blocked out doesn't it . . . :D

JohnnyMack
6/24/2007, 09:07 PM
People, we live in Oklahoma. Exactly what in the hell do we have to be in a hurry to get to?

soonerhubs
6/24/2007, 09:14 PM
People, we live in Oklahoma. Exactly what in the hell do we have to be in a hurry to get to?
Excellent question. Last weekend someone with the tag JESUS rode my *** for as long as it took me to safely get in the other lane. Late for church I suppose. :D

OKC-SLC
6/24/2007, 09:28 PM
This is correct.

TUSooner
6/24/2007, 09:36 PM
Dont tell em saht . Just look at em and play dumb , Of they try to give you a ticket refuse to sign it , If they take you to jail have yer pet sharck waitin on em there . then Sue there *** !
Never mind olevet; it's just the natty talking !
:D

Seems kinda hard to run somebody off the road when he's directly behind you.

olevetonahill
6/24/2007, 09:46 PM
Never mind olevet; it's just the natty talking !
:D

Seems kinda hard to run somebody off the road when he's directly behind you.
Just trying to be helpful :confused:
I got hit in the Westville speed trap :eek:
Told the Mo Fo I wasnt signin , He arrested me took me to the Stilwell County jail . :D All the way the Mofo Is beggin me to be able to post bail :D
I tole him Fukoff .
When we got there He was damn near pleading with me ;)
I wrote em a check fot 1/2 of what he said . And left .
But I did keep his asz off the roads for an Hour an a 1/2 :cool: :D :pop:
Hell yea I be cool
Oh and I wasnt even drinkin back then :D

Jerk
6/25/2007, 04:21 PM
He won't be able to do sh*t.

Trust me. I know.

Don't worry.

ETA- no collision, no worries. If OHP shows, just tell them exactly what happened. They're pretty d*mned smart when it comes to figuring stuff like this out.

Hamhock
6/25/2007, 04:40 PM
you're going to prison.

are you pretty?

Hamhock
6/25/2007, 04:41 PM
what does f.a.o. stand for?