PDA

View Full Version : Carrying on that Sutton tradition...

the_ouskull
6/24/2007, 12:55 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=2914935

Good job, Sean. Good job. I mean, we all knew that you were in over your head, but it's nice to see you prove it. At least when our school screws up, we don't have members of our coaching family out peeing behind Middle Schools.

the_ouskull

okienole3
6/24/2007, 01:05 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=2914935

Good job, Sean. Good job. I mean, we all knew that you were in over your head, but it's nice to see you prove it. At least when our school screws up, we don't have members of our coaching family out peeing behind Middle Schools.

the_ouskull

Did you say the same thing about Kelvin when Lavender and Foust got busted in Alaska for the same thing?

birddog
6/24/2007, 01:33 PM
happens all the time.

the_ouskull
6/24/2007, 04:43 PM
Did you say the same thing about Kelvin when Lavender and Foust got busted in Alaska for the same thing?

Yes, I did... Good thing Kellen isn't a drunk who got caught ****ing behind a Middle School... Well, the logistics of it are off a bit, but the point is the same. I said that there was a problem when those guys got busted too... They weren't Kelvin's usual type of players, and I think that he was feeling some pressure to win, post-Hollis. Because of this, he recruited overly-talented kids with less "social grace." They were the "I do what I want" type, and Kelvin is a "you'll do what I say" coach. In that issue, I tend to side with Kelvin. But, the guys getting there (to OU) in the first place is all on Kelvin. He was able to change the way he recruited to get them there, but he wasn't willing to coach a different way too. They didn't like having to work, and they left.

The fact that he got in trouble for recruiting violations would tend to lend to this "pressure to win post-Hollis" theory as well...

The recruiting eventually paid off, in the form of Scottie Reynolds, et al... but, when Kelvin left, so did they. That isn't Kelvin's fault, it's the kids fault for signing with the coach and not the school. It's also OUR fault for letting them out of their LOI's, if you want to get technical about it. But it's ultimately Kelvin's fault, and that's why he's gone now.

When you look back on it, those nightclub incidents were kind of the beginning of the end of his time here on campus.

Lame.

the_ouskull

Sooner74
6/24/2007, 06:50 PM
Who cares if they can die for their country they can drink for it too.

Kray
6/24/2007, 07:05 PM
Shock: underage college kid goes into a bar. Shock.

goingoneight
6/24/2007, 08:15 PM
This is weak... look long enough and you'll find articles on any school with these issues.

Boomer.....
6/24/2007, 08:19 PM
Every college kid is going to go or try to go into bars underage.

tulsaoilerfan
6/24/2007, 08:55 PM
Every college kid is going to go or try to go into bars underage.
Yup, because that's where the ***** is. :D

picasso
6/24/2007, 09:57 PM
I thought this was going to be about the fact that he's also a heavy drinker.

I know peoples in high places in Stillwater and Sean isn't doing too well.

just sayin.

Crimsontothecore
6/25/2007, 08:19 AM
Muonelo doesn't have anything to worry about. If a person with Eddie's history can have charges dropped after nearly killing an innocent person while driving in a drunken rage, I'm sure this kid will never even pay a fine. Besides, I'm sure that underage drinking in stoolwater was just officially classified as a disease.
The University of Kentucky must look to heaven and give thanks that they were smart enough to run the Sutton's out of town.

jk the sooner fan
6/25/2007, 10:42 AM
talk about reaching the bottom of the barrel.......a story about a kid in college going into a bar

what a national crisis this is, thank god it only happens in stillwater ;)

colleyvillesooner
6/25/2007, 11:22 AM
Call me when he's busted drinking at a pro sports game...;)

crawfish
6/25/2007, 12:19 PM
I'll be concerned when OSU security is helping them climb into their car...

fwsooner22
6/25/2007, 12:55 PM

Did Lavender and Foust finish their careers at OU......Nuff said:)

On the other hand.......if you never went to a bar when you were underage in Norman....you are not someone I want to go have beers with..........Nuff said about that....

CobraKai
6/25/2007, 01:29 PM
I would hope that he is not disciplined much other than running. This is a non-story, and it happens everywhere. I love taking pot shots at OSU as much as the next guy, and this is certainly embarrassing, but this is not a suspension/kick him out type of thing.

SOONER STEAKER
6/25/2007, 05:57 PM
fwsooner, when I was in college at OU the drinking age was 18. There was nothing better than walking over to the Kerr-McGee across from Wilkenson House, grabbing a 12 pack and watching drunks stumble across Lindsey St. after a game.

Let the good times roll!

goingoneight
6/26/2007, 12:53 AM
I thought this was going to be about the fact that he's also a heavy drinker.

I know peoples in high places in Stillwater and Sean isn't doing too well.

just sayin.

They're like Arkansas fans... a lot of them think one season defines one's career and want him OUT. I think he's kinda weird and all, but give him a chance, right? Look at what Gumby has done so far and he's Mr. Hero in Stoolwater. OSU hasn't won an NC in forever, so thinking you'll get the next John Wooden is just crazy. Especially when your fanbase is exposed for not supporting the team in down times. See: late season attendance in mighty Gallager-Iba Arena.

OSUAggie
6/26/2007, 08:49 AM
They're like Arkansas fans... a lot of them think one season defines one's career and want him OUT. I think he's kinda weird and all, but give him a chance, right? Look at what Gumby has done so far and he's Mr. Hero in Stoolwater. OSU hasn't won an NC in forever, so thinking you'll get the next John Wooden is just crazy. Especially when your fanbase is exposed for not supporting the team in down times. See: late season attendance in mighty Gallager-Iba Arena.

I think pic was referring to his downing of liquids.

You want to bring up attendance? The crowd was never under 11,000 in the conference season.

Big Red Ron
6/26/2007, 08:56 AM

You want to bring up attendance? The crowd was never under 11,000 in the conference season.BS, and if you want to get technical, neither was ours. Sold out most of the season, paid, of course.

picasso
6/26/2007, 09:13 AM

You want to bring up attendance? The crowd was never under 11,000 in the conference season.
What I heard is that Holder and Boone have never wanted him as the coach. Also heard he's skipped out on meetings with the school prez and even his own basketball camps.

there's always beauty college.

Big Red Ron
6/26/2007, 09:21 AM
What I heard is that Holder and Boone have never wanted him as the coach. Also heard he's skipped out on meetings with the school prez and even his own basketball camps.

there's always beauty college."You've lost that Sutton feelin'...wooh wooh oooh wooh....

:D

OSUAggie
6/26/2007, 09:43 AM
BS, and if you want to get technical, neither was ours. Sold out most of the season, paid, of course.

Actually, we keep track of turnstile and paid, and turnstile never went under 11,000 in conference play.

An example of this is found at the bottom of the box score...

http://www.okstate.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=1465&SPID=145&DB_OEM_ID=200&ATCLID=808263

Officials: Tom O'Neill, Verne Harris, Gary Maxwell
Technical fouls: Kansas State-None. Oklahoma State-Monds, David.

Attendance: 13627

Score by Periods ........... 1st 2nd Total
Kansas State.................. 30 40 - 70
Oklahoma State.............. 41 43 - 84

Turnstile Count: 11,266

Fouled Out: KSU #15 (2:45 2nd); OSU #4 (0:38 2nd)

OSUAggie
6/26/2007, 09:46 AM

there's always beauty college.

That's certainly the rumor ... Sean will have his chance to prove himself on the court until his contract is up (I think that would be the 2008-2009 season), and then his contract will be reviewed. If he doesn't show drastic improvement, I suspect he won't be retained (although that will be a tough call for Holder to make).

SOONER STEAKER
6/26/2007, 09:53 AM
I say extend the contract of Sutton till 2022. As long as there are problems in Stoolwater, we will have the upperhand on those in-state recruits.

The one thing I see different between Capel and Sutton? Capel looks fresh at the end of the game, Sutton looks like a prized fighter who just go his *** kicked in a 12 round'er..

OSUAggie
6/26/2007, 09:54 AM
That's the only difference you see between the two?

colleyvillesooner
6/26/2007, 10:19 AM
Actually, we keep track of turnstile and paid, and turnstile never went under 11,000 in conference play.

An example of this is found at the bottom of the box score...

http://www.okstate.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=1465&SPID=145&DB_OEM_ID=200&ATCLID=808263

Officials: Tom O'Neill, Verne Harris, Gary Maxwell
Technical fouls: Kansas State-None. Oklahoma State-Monds, David.

Attendance: 13627

Score by Periods ........... 1st 2nd Total
Kansas State.................. 30 40 - 70
Oklahoma State.............. 41 43 - 84

Turnstile Count: 11,266

Fouled Out: KSU #15 (2:45 2nd); OSU #4 (0:38 2nd)

Yeah, turnstile technology would be impossible to manipulate...;)

SOONER STEAKER
6/26/2007, 10:19 AM
There are many differences. I can't sit here and depict all the diff, I see. Another obvious difference is: Sean is a bitcher, to the ref's and his players. Jeff is a teacher! Jeff doesn't talk down tio his players as Sean does.

picasso
6/26/2007, 10:21 AM
one looks like a flustered squirrel.

OSUAggie
6/26/2007, 11:39 AM
There are many differences. I can't sit here and depict all the diff, I see. Another obvious difference is: Sean is a bitcher, to the ref's and his players. Jeff is a teacher! Jeff doesn't talk down tio his players as Sean does.

Even though Sean is constantly criticized for not being hard enough on his players...

SOONER STEAKER
6/26/2007, 11:48 AM
You can yell and scream at kids all you want. If you want them to win for ya, you have to earn their respect. I don't think the players respect Sean as the Head Coach yet. May take some time.

OSUAggie
6/26/2007, 11:51 AM
So the obvious difference is now an assumption from the dozen or so times you've seen him interact with them over the past year? Not to mention he had 7 healthy scholarship players for the majority of the season, so how he handled that team may, in fact, differ greatly from how he handles next year's team.

SOONER STEAKER
6/26/2007, 02:25 PM
If OSU only had 7 scholly players, whose fault is that? SUTTON's fault. If they recruited kids with questionable ethics, whose fault is that? SUTTON's.

Maybe with the full compliment of players they will get better and make it past the 1st rund of the NIT next year.

But if anyone is to blame, it's SUTTON. Either Sean or Eddie's, but it's a SUTTON leading the way.

okienole3
6/26/2007, 06:19 PM
The problems at OSU are nothing a package from http://www.shanaberger.com/airlines/emery_logo.gif can't take care of.

http://www.biblehelp.org/images/stacks%20of%20money.jpg

Kray
6/26/2007, 09:01 PM
If OSU only had 7 scholly players, whose fault is that? SUTTON's fault. If they recruited kids with questionable ethics, whose fault is that? SUTTON's.

This is exactly true. Sean Sutton isn't a newbie who came fresh to a bad situation he had nothing to do with. He was one of the makers of that bad situation. If OSU had hired a different guy, and he came to that thin roster, you could argue he was a victim of the previous coach's poor decision making. You can't make that argument with Sutton.

I would not count him out, but you couldn't exactly give him a ringing endorsement on his rookie season, either. Certainly, up until the start of conference play, he had them looking like world beaters against excellent competition beating Syracuse in NY and Pitt in OKC, and some other good wins. They looked tough, like an NCAA lock and a challenger for the B12 title.

But by the time they hit conference, they sucked with the exceptions of the Texas game at GIA and the Big 12 tournament. They had more talent than us, but did less with it (even if you discount some of it to the lack of players). Under Eddie, it's arguable they had less touted (or equal) recruiting classes with us, and pretty much drew with us in regular season play, but blew our lousy tournament performance away. The Sean team seemed to play worse when it counted most, in Big 12 play. Eddie's teams always seemed to get better in the Big 12 season and peak at tournament time.

If you think they're going to fire Sean next year, barring a monumental collapse, you're crazy. But if you think he'll make it past his contract without returning them to the NCAA's and the top 2-3 positions in the conference, you're also crazy.

As to Obi? I think he's a good player and would love to have him.

Crimsontothecore
6/27/2007, 12:58 AM
For three years leading up to last season there was speculation about when Eddie would retire. The general opinion from those claiming to be in the know was that Eddie wanted to leave Sean with a "full cupboard." Interesting how empty that cupboard has become. Makes you wonder if things would have been better had Eddie left a year earlier. The whole drunken driving embarrassment could have been avoided. Sad how the decision of an irresponsible drunk ended up affecting Seans job so negatively. Not that Seans not partly responsible for the mess and I have heard that the apple didn't fall too far from the tree with his drinking either.

GrapevineSooner
6/27/2007, 06:03 AM
Call me when he's busted drinking at a pro sports game...;)

Call me when he falls outta the back of a pickup.

TheHumanAlphabet
6/29/2007, 05:18 AM
Who cares if they can die for their country they can drink for it too.

You raise an interesting topic...

I remember in the 1960s, in Mississippi at the time, you had to be 21 to drive as well.

the_ouskull
6/29/2007, 11:59 AM
Just in case the [female anatomy] who neg'ed me without signing it is still reading this thread...

...that was very Sutton of you, expecting someone else to do your work and all, like Eddie leaving his team in Sean's hands and Sean leaving his dad's life, due to his alcoholism, in his own hands.

Is that "weak" too?

If you don't like the real world, I'd suggest you leave it, 'cause things are gonna get a LOT worse around here before they get better.

...and I mean that in the world, not in Stillwater, although, judging from your ability to take a f*cking joke (as opposed to BE one, which you have down pat) you're probably not aware of a world outside of Stillwater. Let me help you.

http://www.buzzle.com/img/articleImages/481327-40.jpg

>

http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/46/81/23408146.jpg

-----

http://www.utexas.edu/courses/bio301d/Topics/Controls/Text_files/image002.jpg

Yeah, hard to believe, right? And, if Stagnantwater had even just ONE cop with the b*lls to buck the system and do this:

http://cache.bordom.net/images/82fa89f2c3ad6305199809bb58622f6e.jpg

Then maybe we wouldn't have had to deal with this:

http://www.uscho.com/images/uwire/2006/27698_car.jpg

(In case the pictures didn't run in Stillwater, that's the SUV that Eddie Sutton hit the night of his 60 in a 45 romp through greater Stillwater. How far away does something that to be for you to "not see it" on a 45 mph road? I don't think that it snuck up on him or anything...)

If you'd like to see some more, "The Entire Town's An Enabler, AWESOME!" material, then look here...

http://www.okdui.com/ok.dui.blog/eddie.sutton.dui.police.report.jpg

Or here:

http://www.okdui.com/ok.dui.blog/eddie.sutton.dui.diagram.wreck.jpg

-----

That looks a little more serious than a couple of kids trying to get into a bar, but what do I know...? I'm "weak."

*ss.

the_ouskull

Post Script -- Hey look, a SIGNED post. Maybe I'm not weak, b*tch.

okienole3
6/29/2007, 12:21 PM
Problem is, this thread is about an underage kid getting busted in a bar and not about Eddie's drunk driving (which we all agree is an outrage). Unfortunately, the two have nothing to do with each other. So, calling them out on this is pretty weak.

critical_phil
6/29/2007, 01:01 PM
Problem is, this thread is about an underage kid getting busted in a bar and not about Eddie's drunk driving (which we all agree is an outrage). Unfortunately, the two have nothing to do with each other. So, calling them out on this is pretty weak.

werd.

1stTimeCaller
6/29/2007, 02:44 PM
wurd

the_ouskull
6/29/2007, 07:09 PM

I wish it weren't this easy...

Go back and look at who STARTED this thread... Go on... The first post, and what it's about. I'll wait.

I started this thread. The first post was about the failures of the Sutton family. OSU fans tried to make it about their recent "bar troubles," and then someone brought up OU's previous "bar troubles." (The Alaska incident from a few years ago...) OSU isn't in a postion to discuss ANYBODY's bar troubles considering that their entire campus and town served as an enabler for God-only-knows how long...

...which was the last point that I made.

...and that's not crying, Guy-Who-Still-Negs-Anonomously, it's just the truth. Sorry if it hurts.

I've got a band-aid. :)

It's an ouchless. :)

...and it's got Snoopy on it, which you seem to think that the rest of the world still does too. It's not a happy world anymore. It's a sh*tty world in which our kids are getting progressively dumber, and there's virtually nothing being done about it by people who are actually NEAR the situation. :hot: But THAT isn't the argument that this thread is about... although I COULD tie them together through the indifference to behavior like Eddie's translating to an general indifference and apathy that's making our kids, and our young parents, who are already going to struggle in life because most of them 1) aren't from "good families," and 2) aren't well-educated, think that "good enough," IS good enough, and it's not. Not for them. That would be the tie-in, if I were talking about that in MY thread...

...but I wasn't.

What were YOU talking about?

You're right though, the two topics, as you read them, had nothing to do with one another...

the_ouskull

Kray
6/29/2007, 07:52 PM
I wish it weren't this easy...

Go back and look at who STARTED this thread... Go on... The first post, and what it's about. I'll wait.

I started this thread. The first post was about the failures of the Sutton family. OSU fans tried to make it about their recent "bar troubles," and then someone brought up OU's previous "bar troubles."

As an OU fan, I hate it when our fans post something on a public board that can easily be re-read and contradicted. Anyone who took your advice and went to the original post saw you spinning in this post and not succeeding very well.

OSU fans didn't bring up the "bar troubles", you did and tried to connect it to Sutton's troubles. If it isn't why post the link?

the_ouskull
6/29/2007, 10:33 PM
First of all, welcome. This is a great board on which to kill some time.

Second, make sure that you know what the word "spin" means in the future before you use it in front of all of your friend, newb. I'm not "spinning" anything. The link that I posted in the original post was about Muonelo's being in the bar, yes, but I was tying THAT Sean Sutton's overall lack of the program, and hinting at (because I wasn't hoping I'd have to say it outright, which I am now going to do) the fact that, maybe because of Eddie's proclivity for public drunkeness, his players have gotten the idea that it might be okay for THEM to run around like that too...

I'm not saying that SOLELY because of Muonelo's being in a bar, but if it becomes one in a series of incidents; incidents which have already started with Eddie, then we'll look back on it a bit differently. Our Alaska incident, which was brought up by someone else after I mentioned the events of the original post, is also to be seen a bit differently. Same thing, but nothing since then -- especially from the coaching staffs. What's it say about the state of an athletic program when the coach can't even tell his players not to go out, get drunk, and drive home without first qualifying the statement...?

Chances are it was just a kid being a kid and wanting to go to where the music, the booty, and his friends are. But, it's not unreasonable, even a little, to suggest that perhaps OSU's current players don't respect alcohol the way that young men in their position should...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Elr5K2Vuo

Adults have more influence than they may even know... Especially when they're getting away with DUI's and DWI's... Kids see that, and they think, "Wow, if we win, WE can get away with crap too."

362 wins, 3 conference tournament championships (1 regular-season title split in 95, but OSU won the tournament that year), and 2 Final Fours since arriving in Stillwater in the 1990-91 season. Not too shabby...

He also has 149 losses, 3 NIT berths (including a hilarious stretch run in the 95-96 seasons when he turned down the NIT bid in 1995, and then accepted it the next year. (I wish the internet had been less magical and more widely accessible then... I would have LOVED to have gotten in on that pile-on online... as it was, I had to remind them of it on every trip to Norman, and in Stillwater when I could get into a game there...)

If all of that merits his getting behind the wheel when he's 3x the legal limit and doped up on pills to boot, then so be it, but I happen to disagree with that "school" of thought. You'll pardon my reminding the world of it at every available opportunity. I have to do this to combat the enablers in this state...

http://okc.about.com/gi/pages/poll.htm?linkback=http://okc.about.com/od/spectatorteamsports/a/eddiesuttondui.htm&poll_id=0102164136&poll=1&submit1=Submit+Vote

I understand the average dude having a problem, and occasionally screwing up. I understand someone in Eddie's position wanting to go out and get blitzed constantly... I would too if I lived in NAMBLA for Sheep capital of the world that is Stagnantwater, Oklahoma.

But what I don't understand is 1) his wanting to do it in public so often, and 2) how someone that makes as much money as he does, and is as well-loved in Stillwater as he is CAN'T GET A RIDE HOME! Is it that hard to call a cab, or have someone do it, or just walk up to pretty much anybody, and say, "Hi, I'm Eddie Sutton. Can you take me home?"

He's either a complete moron, or he felt invincible... but it's not up to me to decide which. I'm just presenting both sides. :D Totally Switzerland in the skull camp.

the_ouskull

1stTimeCaller
6/29/2007, 10:41 PM

I started this thread. The first post was about the failures of the Sutton family.

It was? Yes, I see where you mention Sean and then post a link about an OSU basketball player being in a bar underage. I guess coaches are now supposed to know the whereabouts of their players at all times? That's like saying that you as a teacher are responsible for what your students do when they are out of school.

The failures of the Sutton family? Three NCAA Division I head basketball coaches is a failure as a family? Or were you trying to point out that even though the Suttons are an incredible basketball family they still have the same problems that everyday run of the mill families have?

I'll wait right here while you go back and reread your initial post.

the_ouskull
6/30/2007, 12:36 AM
Well, they've never had three at the same time... :D

So, as long as you'd like me to discuss my initial post, do YOU, sir, think that Sean Sutton is in over his head? I think that he's already under tremendous pressure to win, and, sometimes when those pressures come around at the wrong time, things like players getting caught in bars happens a little more often than it should... just like it did in Norman. The major difference being, 1) Kellen didn't replace Kelvin.

2) Sean DID replace Eddie, and Eddie didn't leave on the best of terms. I'm sure that there were a number of OSU fans (and by, "I'm sure," I mean I've talked to a few) that feel that OSU jumped into the next Sutton era a little too easily. A basketball school the caliber of Oklahoma State, even as much as I hate them -- as evidenced by the existance of this post in the first place, 'cause really, is this board so p*ssy that I need a reason to insult our basketball rivals -- should be able to attract a better coach than Sean Sutton, who has spent a total of one year of his college career away from his dad... his assistant gig at UMiss in '93.

He played for him at Kentucky, and he played for him at O State. He coached under him forever, but am I wrong for PERHAPS suggesting that he may not be ready?

...'cause he isn't...

He's 40 years old and has spent one year away from his dad since High School. I'm sorry guys, but...

http://montysbluff.com/redflag.jpg

-----

I hope that Sean "turns it around," 'cause 1) I think that Coach Capel is, or will be, a better coach, and a MUCH better recruiter, and 2) I'd miss having he, and Eddie, around to pick on.

the_ouskull

1stTimeCaller
6/30/2007, 02:08 AM
:D heh

I agree with you.

Let me ask you something; Who's more hated at UK, Sean or Eddie? ;)

the_ouskull
6/30/2007, 02:30 AM
Eddie for "what could have been." They knew about the drinking long before anybody else did, apparently.

the_ouskull

Crimsontothecore
6/30/2007, 08:16 AM
Why don't you lOSUer defenders go visit www.orangepower.com and take note of the fact that they have an entire forum dedicated to their hatred of OU. This is where they vent their bitterness anytime an OU coach or player tears a tag off a mattress. I used to post over there just to slap them around a little and I was banned for life for voicing my opinion of Eddie Sutton and his drunken history.
When the Skull referred to stillwater as an entire town of enablers, that was no exaggeration. Don't forget that Eddie's record was expunged recently. My hope is that Mrs. Bernard's lawsuit is so successful that Eddie can't afford to buy another bottle of booze. It is naive to suggest Sean knew nothing about his dads drinking on the stoolwater campus. Sean is probably enabler #1.
Too bad osu didn't have the good moral judgement Kentucky had when they ran his worthless drunken *** out of town.

OSUAggie
6/30/2007, 08:52 AM
Who's UMiss?

the_ouskull
6/30/2007, 10:15 AM
I understand that, in your day-to-day life, you probably use the phrase "Miss" a bit differently...

As in "Hey, Miss, can I get your telephone number...?"

http://pinguicula.typepad.com/photos/july05/sheep.jpg

But that's stupid 'cause everybody knows that sheep in Stillwater can't afford phones. That's because chastity belts are price gouged like small-town gasoline up there in Stillwater.

http://www.armouronline.com/foto/produkty/titulni/401.jpg

But, in the manner in which I used it, it was short for the University of Mississippi, where Sean was an assistant coach for one season right after he graduated, before he went running back to daddy 'cause he couldn't figure out someone else's systems...

the_ouskull

OSUAggie
6/30/2007, 10:33 AM
Ah, I didn't know if Ole Miss and UMass had somehow joined forces for a new superschool somewhere around the Mason Dixon line a decade or so ago. Thanks for clearing it up... with pictures, even.

JohnnyMack
6/30/2007, 10:50 AM
http://gallery.elvado.de/albums/structure/USER-RELATED/insults/gay/g_a_y_thread.jpg

Crimsontothecore
6/30/2007, 12:50 PM
Thanks for clearing it up... with pictures, even.
That's because we know reading is difficult for you.

the_ouskull
6/30/2007, 06:37 PM
You took my follow-up joke out from under me, but that's okay, 'cause at least I got the assist. :D

the_ouskull

OSUAggie
7/1/2007, 12:08 AM
It's hard to read UMiss and decide to take someone as if they aren't a 4th grader. Thanks for the compliments on the reading skills, though.

critical_phil
7/1/2007, 12:13 AM
dear aggie,

STFU.

OSUAggie
7/1/2007, 12:16 AM
Dear CP,

Go **** yourself.

Ash
7/1/2007, 12:25 AM
I smell a baning...

critical_phil
7/1/2007, 12:27 AM
Dear CP,

Go **** yourself.

here's an idea: why don't you wait to tell me to go **** myself when i post over on orangeturd.com (or whatever you call your aggie board).

okienole3
7/1/2007, 12:54 AM
Things got interesting

1stTimeCaller
7/1/2007, 07:19 AM
Hey CP, go **** yourself.

I know that's why you've been taking yoga classes.
;)

JohnnyMack
7/1/2007, 11:20 AM
Hey 1tc,

Go **** yourself.

1stTimeCaller
7/1/2007, 11:29 AM
If I could, I wouldn't need your phone number anymore.

critical_phil
7/1/2007, 12:01 PM
Hey CP, go **** yourself.

I know that's why you've been taking yoga classes.
;)

of all people, 1TC should know that i don't need no stinking yoga classes in order to go **** myself.

the_ouskull
7/1/2007, 12:51 PM
It's hard to read UMiss and decide to take someone as if they aren't a 4th grader. Thanks for the compliments on the reading skills, though.

Like it's hard to take any flimsy-*ssed attempt that you make at ragging on me seriously because most of us have never seen someone walk around with my foot in their *ss and theirs in their mouth at the same time. You'll pardon us for not completely knowing how to deal with the situation in which we've found ourselves...

It's worth mentioning that the only person that didn't appear to know what "UMiss" was is you -- which is odd considering you're STILL bragging about beating them in a lame-*ssed bowl a few years ago...

the_ouskull

JohnnyMack
7/1/2007, 07:51 PM
If I could, I wouldn't need your phone number anymore.

Your phone number isn't programmed into my new iphone.

1stTimeCaller
7/1/2007, 09:49 PM
JohnnyMack has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space

well played.

JohnnyMack
7/1/2007, 10:01 PM
:O

fix-ed.

XingTheRubicon
7/2/2007, 09:44 AM
Like it's hard to take any flimsy-*ssed attempt that you make at ragging on me seriously because most of us have never seen someone walk around with my foot in their *ss and theirs in their mouth at the same time. You'll pardon us for not completely knowing how to deal with the situation in which we've found ourselves...

It's worth mentioning that the only person that didn't appear to know what "UMiss" was is you -- which is odd considering you're STILL bragging about beating them in a lame-*ssed bowl a few years ago...

the_ouskull

I think you mean they're bragging about a noble effort

UMiss beat OkA&M in Big Dal