PDA

View Full Version : I dunno if this made the newswire but...

Okla-homey
6/22/2007, 03:45 PM
You people will appreciate this. A 21 y/o couple in Columbia SC were killed a couple nights ago.

Here's what happened. The two co-workers at a popular local eatery and watering hole got all amorous and stuff. After work, they decided to, well, you know.

For some strange reason, they decided to "do eet" on the roof of a five story building on Laurel Street in downtown Columbia. A homeless d00d was interviewed by the media who shared, "they was all happy and cuttin'-up and stuff when they went into the building. The next thing I knew, they fell off the roof nekkid."

It appears the couple got on the roof (metal, slightly canted), disrobed and began to, you know. Sometime during the frolic, they managed to roll off the roof and fall 50 feet to their deaths on the street below. Still nekkid. Their clothes were found still on the roof.

Probably a good thing they didn't reproduce.

jk the sooner fan
6/22/2007, 03:50 PM
what happened is that while they were getting amouros in the eatery, somebody yelled "get a room"

but because the guy had a bad ear, he thought they said "get a roof"

the rest is history

Okla-homey
6/22/2007, 03:54 PM
what happened is that while they were getting amouros in the eatery, somebody yelled "get a room"

but because the guy had a bad ear, he thought they said "get a roof"

the rest is history

You may have cracked the case. I'll alert SLED (The SC Law Enforcement Division.);)

Scott D
6/22/2007, 04:00 PM
You people will appreciate this. A 21 y/o couple in Columbia SC were killed a couple nights ago.

Here's what happened. The two co-workers at a popular local eatery and watering hole got all amorous and stuff. After work, they decided to, well, you know.

For some strange reason, they decided to "do eet" on the roof of a five story building on Laurel Street in downtown Columbia. A homeless d00d was interviewed by the media who shared, "they was all happy and cuttin'-up and stuff when they went into the building. The next thing I knew, they fell off the roof nekkid."

It appears the couple got on the roof (metal, slightly canted), disrobed and began to, you know. Sometime during the frolic, they managed to roll off the roof and fall 50 feet to their deaths on the street below. Still nekkid. Their clothes were found still on the roof.

Probably a good thing they didn't reproduce.

send (http://www.darwinawards.com/) the article here...ywia.

OzarkSooner
6/22/2007, 06:27 PM
Sounds VERY familiar to this thread:

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95177

;)