PDA

View Full Version : Heh!

Soonerpsycho
6/21/2007, 02:59 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/Soonerpsycho/1182455436.jpg
Taken by my camera phone at Academy Sports and Outdoor somewhere in OKC.

NormanPride
6/21/2007, 02:59 PM
Sad. People, we're not the University of I Hate Texas.

Even though I do.

snp
6/21/2007, 03:21 PM
:rolleyes:

That is not funny, cool, original, or anything else but terrible.

Just because it's upside down does not mean that UT doesn't get the money for their logo being purchased. Real smart, guys.

OSUAggie
6/21/2007, 03:32 PM
What if it's just packaged upside down?

CobraKai
6/21/2007, 03:36 PM
I'm all for it! I love Coke and hate Pepsi. I show my support to Coke by only buying Pepsi products, BUT I don't drink them! I just pour them out! Ha ha ha! That shows Pepsi that I don't mess around, and it helps Coke by sending my sales revenue to Pepsi, even though Pepsi knows the money is tainted, and therefore does NOT laugh all the way to the bank.

soonervegas
6/21/2007, 04:19 PM
So so true.

I have seen a truck in North OKC with their whole back window being taken up by an upside down horn. Not an OU sticker to be seen.

Hamhock
6/21/2007, 04:24 PM
i assume pshycho didn't invent it. he just saw it in a store and snapped a picture. get off his ***.

cool post. thanks for sharing.

snp
6/21/2007, 04:30 PM
i assume pshycho didn't invent it. he just saw it in a store and snapped a picture. get off his ***.

No, it's not funny or new. Bringing up such a dumb topic is grounds for getting ripped on.

Hamhock
6/21/2007, 04:36 PM
Hook 'em

NormanPride
6/21/2007, 05:04 PM
bandwagoner.

;)

OUHOMER
6/21/2007, 07:04 PM
So so true.

I have seen a truck in North OKC with their whole back window being taken up by an upside down horn. Not an OU sticker to be seen.

could have been a A&M fan :cool:

XingTheRubicon
6/21/2007, 07:45 PM
One thing worse than an upside down horn emblem is an uppity Sooner fan whining about it. I'm sure after Texas counts their 2 million dollar a month oil endowment money, they wait with baited breath on the $412 of upside down uterus sticker/emblem/hitch money.

the_ouskull
6/22/2007, 03:28 AM
Well, some people really DO just hate Tejas, and not love Oklahoma. When OSU is doing well and OU isn't, which has happened like once, ever, they're probably wearing Orange and putting upside-down Hurricanes on their windows. Let 'em slide. If you've ever been down to the West End on a Friday night, you know why people hate Tejas (and OU) so much. My advice to people was always, "Don't be the reason that they hate us." I like the upside-down Horn. Will I buy one? No, for reasons already detailed... To me it's just another thing about that rivalry. I don't like the idea of seeing it outside of the OU / Texas game; like at a Baylor game or something, but as far as people sporting them on their windows, etc...

It's better those than any stickers of Calvin peeing on something. Talk about tasteless...

the_ouskull

soonerboomer93
6/22/2007, 04:32 AM
what if it was calvin peeing on an upside down horn?

LosAngelesSooner
6/22/2007, 07:30 AM
What if it's just packaged upside down?
It IS just packaged upside down.

:rolleyes:

Okieflyer
6/22/2007, 07:38 AM
Everytime I see one of those, or a decal, on a Sooner's car it reminds me of how much money Sooners are giving to the University of Texas! :mad:

swardboy
6/22/2007, 08:08 AM
I wonder if a Sooner fan is in charge of packaging for the company....kinda like the bricklayer Sooner fan who put "OU" in the design at Stillwater. Hilarious.

NS5
6/22/2007, 09:31 AM
FUN KNEE....

Sooner in Tampa
6/22/2007, 09:37 AM
It's funny...damn...some people just need to lighten up.

MojoRisen
6/22/2007, 10:06 AM
Saw off the horns and we may make a million- who is going to patent it first?

Soonerpsycho
6/22/2007, 10:08 AM

You're welcome, Hamhock. A couple of weeks ago I went to an outdoors shop in OKC (can't remember which one) to help my brother find some boat parts and that's where I saw it. It wasn't packaged upside down. Somebody (wasn't me) tore the package open and turned it upside down. I saw it and snapped it with my camera phone.

NormanPride
6/22/2007, 10:28 AM
You're welcome, Hamhock. A couple of weeks ago I went to an outdoors shop in OKC (can't remember which one) to help my brother find some boat parts and that's where I saw it. It wasn't packaged upside down. Somebody (wasn't me) tore the package open and turned it upside down. I saw it and snapped it with my camera phone.

Okay, well that's funny. :) I couldn't tell from the pic.

I don't care about the money - Texas gets more than enough from other sources that it shouldn't care what comes from the north. What what makes me sad are those fans that hate Texas more than they love OU. I know you're not one, Soonerpsycho, so I hope you don't take that the wrong way.

snp
6/22/2007, 01:22 PM
Yea, mark me down as considering that humorous as well then.

I still stand by other remarks. Showing you hate Texas by giving them money is dumb.

Hamhock
6/22/2007, 03:14 PM

yes, but don't you realize by snapping that picture, you helped texas win a national championship and the heisman? :rolleyes:

PLaw
6/22/2007, 07:56 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/Soonerpsycho/1182455436.jpg
Taken by my camera phone at Academy Sports and Outdoor somewhere in OKC.

I hate Academy - you get no OU gear in the DFW market at their stores. 40% T-sip, 40% TAMU, 20% TTU. You would think that they would at least sell some OU stuff.

insuranceman_22
6/22/2007, 10:58 PM
I hate Academy - you get no OU gear in the DFW market at their stores. 40% T-sip, 40% TAMU, 20% TTU. You would think that they would at least sell some OU stuff.

I love these things, and personally the money doesn't amount to much considering what the whorens have. I live 10 miles from saxet and it really upset's some of there fans (which I truly enjoy).

As for no OU gear in the Sports Academy's in the DFW area, the Sherman,Tx one has quite a bit of OU stuff. I realize it's only 10 miles from the border, but it's selection is usually pretty good. Actually Dallas is only an hour from the border on Hwy 75!